Gratz ..!

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats a relic raid in prime time ..!

Grtz ...!

Remember not to whine ... when we get that one... and a few other relics back ...

cya . : )

aika

Can't get enough of FH
my solo tic was the only defender of str relic temple :<

Well I managed to interrupt that hib fg for about 2 seconds :D

Tosen

Part of the furniture
/applause ! That's prime time! Well done!

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
:england: well dont hibs nice lead Makingkillspamisnic:worthy: :worthy:

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Grats to the unpopulated realm successfully get the both relics from alb. Well deserves it.

nice play, nice number of people. well aint much tatics there but nice one.

nice to see hib with that unpopulated numbers of people getting both relics..

/clap

- English -

Resident Freddy
well played i guess. I was in 1 of the fgs trying to stop you but there was just too many hibs.

However, dont be upset when the albs alarm clock you. I know its sad but its gonna happen :/

Septina

Part of the furniture
Grats to the unpopulated realm successfully get the both relics from alb. Well deserves it.

/clap

Hib is the underpopulated realm? Since when? ^^

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Grats on all 6 relics.
u178.gif

Now hibs..... get all you whines ready.

a1070.gif

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
That was primetime well done hibbies :worthy:

I wonder when the CM Crew will learn to take relics at primetime, or can they only do it in the middle of the night ? thats silly when they have a good high rr grp, if they cant do it primetime :m00:

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
gratz for pveing the relics, not even 200 albs online and just a handfull fgs defendeing, just shows that holidays brings all school kids out to play, guess what realm :p

this just shows how dead the server is atm and hibs underpopulated realm, gotta be kidding me

Sarasor

Fledgling Freddie
gratz for pveing the relics, not even 200 albs online and just a handfull fgs defendeing, just shows that holidays brings all school kids out to play, guess what realm :p

this just shows how dead the servers is atm and hibs underpopulated realm, gotta be kidding me

132 hibs online atm, so still more albs then hibs....

Septina

Part of the furniture
That was primetime well done hibbies :worthy:

I wonder when the CM Crew will learn to take relics at primetime, or can they only do it in the middle of the night ? thats silly when they have a good high rr grp, if they cant do it primetime :m00:

Duh?
And CM is the perfect example that RR has fuckall to do with how well you play your character. :)

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie

/clap

hib is not the underpopulated realm. (and i honestly belive they never ever were!)
cant remember where the new numbers were, but mids now have lessplayers than hib. (still somehow it says "you recieve a discount to bla bla bla for playing on albion-excalibur, an uderpopulated realm" wtf is that about? :p)
anyways, can post the numbers when i find them

Influenza

Part of the furniture
You get the discount cos you dont own a certain % of your own keeps/towers.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ah i wasn't on to play. Why didn't you giv me warning AE!!! FFS man.:twak:

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
gratz ............

Now defend 6 relics...

As this game is 24/7 and some albions play Japan time :pP
Start guarding your keeps...............Cu around

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
hib is not the underpopulated realm. (and i honestly belive they never ever were!)
cant remember where the new numbers were, but mids now have lessplayers than hib. (still somehow it says "you recieve a discount to bla bla bla for playing on albion-excalibur, an uderpopulated realm" wtf is that about? :p)
anyways, can post the numbers when i find them

Nice one m8, you get my point.

But according to DEV, they would change the bonuses once they have a correct calculation.

Emmet, Oo you are zita ?? the real one?

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Primetime seems to be anytime Hibs or Mids do a RR :)

well relics where taken 9 pm cet I would say that prime time not like 6 am same day when they where AC'ed by CM.

Ahh and allways nice to see CM get chain rolled like they did, thats prolly why they pve at night. :drink:

Well they have some work to do when ppl go to bed anyways

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Nicely played Hibs now hopefully Albs will see that playing as a realm is fun and maybe will back Kinetic's MRE and have fun in playing this game BUT as we all know CM will retake in morning not involving any of they realm mates in having any fun.

As for all to see Hibs that were online all contributed to RR and from what I am hearing had a good time in doing it.Hope Albion get some morale back and hopefully we may see some more Mid involvement for the good of this server.

Soulja

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one m8, you get my point.

But according to DEV, they would change the bonuses once they have a correct calculation.

Emmet, Oo you are zita ?? the real one?

im not the real zita, the real zita isnt a CM either, he was a Covenant of Zak'er :p hes a rl m8 of mine, he wanted me to keep his account running if he wanted to come back again ^^

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
ah well we had a blast taking relics
Started of as pissing off albs since cm had to lame then suddently i was bg leader..
Shame we didnt make to take hurbury though but was fun albs have a lot of things to recapture
Thx hibs showed up had a blast ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom