Gratz ..!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Albs have CM to thank for losing not just power but str relic :)

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Albs have CM to thank for losing not just power but str relic :)

What have CM done to you? Did they owns you money?? stop yelling for sweetie, btw there isnt only CM in albion if you dont know.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
was good fun logged on my sorc for 15 mins made 30k then logged off :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Wanker? :wanker:

Its not like you will keep the relics forever dude.

so its not like we can do this all over again?
"Still sitting on high horse from green albion"
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Sorin

Banned
so its not like we can do this all over again?
"Still sitting on high horse from green albion"
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Go for it man! Like i said a few posts earlier:

The relics are meant to be taken/retaken.

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Alb mostly got the problem to get there bgs to work together thats why i think there keep doing the fucking AC raids and i really hate to be as one of them there need to try and defend it at night when we are about 18 on in all :(

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
MRE's that klerical run we join aswell, he is trying his best to make a big alb zerg.
Unfortually we failed each time when it was on prime-time. Hibs with the 20% power is
doing to much dmg, so we where roaming in hibernia and went for an attack on nGed, we
where with 10 albs and nGed was defended by 14 hibs. Some people wanted more
(mid power/strength relic) but we only wanted our own relic back so the hibs would
hurt a little bit less when fighting them.

Albs cannot take a relic at prime-time atm as you have seen in previous tries. Albion
keeps are between level 7-8 due to guilds do not have bountypoints, hibs dont have a
problem setting keeps to level 9-10 cause there costs are 50% less.

You took the relics at prime-time yes, but you aswell pved berks, beno and eras in the
afternoon not that i care cause its not against sotg/coc, you only have to take Bold
at 19:00 (was set to level 4 for some reason) with albs not able to port to anywhere.

You can hate CM for taking the Albion relic back, you can try to setup a riot in albion
so other guilds will hate CM wont work good for the game.

QQ on FH might make you the populair guy you always wanted to be at your school.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
hib is not the underpopulated realm. (and i honestly belive they never ever were!)
cant remember where the new numbers were, but mids now have lessplayers than hib. (still somehow it says "you recieve a discount to bla bla bla for playing on albion-excalibur, an uderpopulated realm" wtf is that about? :p)
anyways, can post the numbers when i find them

Yeah it's a conspiracy i tell ya!

And yes there is a lot of things you don't know...

Sorin go get some rest before the AC or you will be late

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Very well done.. We had a fg out, but after the fight at Beno I had to log to go see ze new gf! :)

Very well done and very well deserved! You had some really nice heals at Beno guys!

Sorin

Banned
Yeah it's a conspiracy i tell ya!

And yes there is a lot of things you don't know...

Sorin go get some rest before the AC or you will be late

No AC tonight.

But i will get some sleep.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
You can hate CM for taking the Albion relic back, you can try to setup a riot in albion

QQ on FH might make you the populair guy you always wanted to be at your school.

As much as I'm concerned you can take YOUR relics back whenever you want, but I guess you're already not that popular in Albion :p

Also saying that you can't do a primetime raid cause hibs deal so much damage is the worst shit I ever heard. I'm sure there are some really nice people in CM, no doubt, but your groups are free RP's often enough. So learn to organize people, learn to motivate them and start a relic attempt. I play alb myself and I can tell you that they're not on the short end of the stick when it comes to winning mage interrupts.

Blow just raped all the whiners!!!

Which is one of the most ridiculous things written in this thread. All Blow does is post tons of whine in bad english. Also I fail to see your contribution to this thread, except adding the whine.

The constant whining and bitching around on FH is really getting to a level, where players are being pissed off. Imho there should be a relic-block for peace's sake :wub:

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to see the...

Stats of hib/mid posters in comparison to the alb posters on this forum, and by that I mean the alb only members not the alb (ah shit our classes aint as good as the others re-roll other realm) players..

Fact of the matter is, this forum and the attitude of the players using it is killing Dyvet.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Fact of the matter is, this forum and the attitude of the players using it is killing Dyvet.

Matter of fact....that's just what I said :wub:

We should all do a we-love-us weekend ^^

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
Sure we're pathetic...

I outplayed quite alot of the hibs today and so did my group which I was leading in our frontier defence if the hibs wanna argue with that then go ahead.

I lead the first CM defense group from around 2pm - 8pm GMT and killed quite alot of hibs took alot of towers, but 1fg of CM well played characters (argue as much as you want) Isn't a viable defense against 52 hibs (at least) I may have numbers wrong because I had to go do things irl before you even got to relic keep.

As for Alarm clock, I'm sorry to say this on a public forum but seriously shut the frazzle up... I was running in that group, we started @ 9pm GMT maybe earlier and finished late because of getting defenders at each tower/keep, then you jumped us with 1.5fg - 2fg at agramon and we beat you, throught sheer luck/outplaying or whatever the fact of the matter is, you're claiming that CM are killing the game where as AE are the only reason I have to quit the game at the moment. And I for one don't get killed by them very often at all. Your attitude and "sotg" as you call it is terrible, maybe if more albs were represented on this forum you might see that.

FAO GoA (Requil): I would strongly recommend removing the underpopulated realm bonus or moving it to midgard the true underpopulated realm, as thats killing the game in a manner as its not been updated.

FOA ALL: Underpopulated is what? most characters on a realm that are actively played or most characters on a realm, as a proud member of KoP I'd like to say half of my guild have an inactivity of 150days + so maybe if those players played + many other albs then yes we would be the overpopulated realm but I feel hibs are overpopulated atm, hence always running into bigger numbers in RvR.

I'll let you all flame me now for defending the honour of the players who actually defended to the best of their ability today. However you might want to add that most of albion are English players, and we have no holiday at the moment so most people were at work during your "primetime" relic raid.

Gratz anyway because I enjoyed killing most of you over and over again luckily for you you had the numbers and the number 1 key for pbaoe

Taglim.

Moved this from Albs... thread

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Nicely played Hibs now hopefully Albs will see that playing as a realm is fun and maybe will back Kinetic's MRE and have fun in playing this game BUT as we all know CM will retake in morning not involving any of they realm mates in having any fun.

Im doing a MRE?? :eek7:

Sorin

Banned
Which is one of the most ridiculous things written in this thread. All Blow does is post tons of whine in bad english. Also I fail to see your contribution to this thread, except adding the whine.

Which is one of the most ridiculous things written in this thread.

Its not like you're really adding anything positive yourself asspipe.

The constant whining and bitching around on FH is really getting to a level, where players are being pissed off. Imho there should be a relic-block for peace's sake :wub:

Who's pissed off? Are you pissed off?

toxii

Can't get enough of FH

keep up the good work, making people reroll hib/mid just to farm you, or like you always did make people leave server/game

yib you are, didnt you know ?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Stats of hib/mid posters in comparison to the alb posters on this forum, and by that I mean the alb only members not the alb (ah shit our classes aint as good as the others re-roll other realm) players..

Think CM can be blamed for killing Dyvet lol.

We should make a poll!!

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH

Sure you are!
r54.gif

Where can we sign up?
b94.gif

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
keep up the good work, making people reroll hib/mid just to farm you, or like you always did make people leave server/game

The more ppl to go hib/mid means more Rps for me so keep moving there \o/
And tbh blame the FH trolls that keep QQ all the time for server death

yib you are, didnt you know ?

I didnt knew :(
oh well...<puts helmet on and yells> Onwards to Keltoi! :p

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Well done, Hibs.

Shame I couldn't be there to be able to make a difference. Not a lot you can do when you get back after work to find your frontier in enemy hands.

Taking the key keep of Beno first, in early afternoon when defenders were fewest was a good move, otherwise Albs can just defend it for the no relic lost.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom