Can't get enough of FH
Haha, was that the best you got?
You really hurt my feelings.

That line was meant to be slang.. hence the "ya"

If not, i would have said "coming out of you"

You're such a gimp..so sad.

Think you can take tha Master of Flaming :flame:

No, i don't do mutated wood elfs.

LOL Sorin trying to make his posts like he all grown up and with the degree of insults he throws at people only goes to show how young and immature he really is.

Dam you make me laugh mate tho in truth I feeling sorry for you it seems the Master of flames is in essence just a poor little boy crying for attention well I have given it to you hope you feel better for it.

Keep up you good posting Sorin it well entertaining.

Soulja

Sorin

Banned
LOL Sorin trying to make his posts like he all grown up and with the degree of insults he throws at people only goes to show how young and immature he really is.

Dam you make me laugh mate tho in truth I feeling sorry for you it seems the Master of flames is in essence just a poor little boy crying for attention well I have given it to you hope you feel better for it.

Keep up you good posting Sorin it well entertaining.

Soulja

You have a Titanic intellect in a world full of icebergs.

Every real man got a kid inside that likes to play.

So, i guess that you're not a real man..
But simply a gimp with no life, no gf, and no friends, which leaves you with nothing better to do than whine on FH and "Try to Play daoc".
Very ignorant.

I think you missed an important part when your parrents tried and failed at raising you properly.

Tbh, i am the one that feels sorry for you.

Sorry man... Once again you fail at life.

But if no-one cares about you,
why the fuck would i?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
That's it, I repped Blow cause it seems he's pretty right.
Both of you, Sorin and Soulja, behave like two teens in anger and I don't think that anyone is interested in your cerebral deathmatch, so why don't you pm each other with your interesting comments and stop spamming this thread?

Sorin

Banned
That's it, I repped Blow cause it seems he's pretty right.
Both of you, Sorin and Soulja, behave like two teens in anger and I don't think that anyone is interested in your cerebral deathmatch, so why don't you pm each other with your interesting comments and stop spamming this thread?

Why do you even bother :confused:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
lol.. its not like we're forcing you to look.

Yer, because like everyone knows I have a divine insight about what's written inside before I even click on the thread. Anyways, just cut it imho.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Rumors are: You are an monkey fucking asspipe.
Reason is: You don't have anything better to do than pressing F5 on FH.
Reason for that is : You are a human hater, You purpose in life is to talk down to other people, to make yourself feel like a better person, but all you do is make yourself look even more like the thing you hate the most.

Nah, i'm pretty sure itS gimp.

All you people do is flame other people for telling the truth.

Sorry man, you fail at life.

Ah u are just a little sad child, but it ain't my problem xD
Actually u make me rofling every other post (every single one of yours in reality) in which u show your bitterness , keep up the good work kiddo!
Missed the daily pill ain't we?

Sorin

Banned
Ah u are just a little sad child, but it ain't my problem xD
Actually u make me rofling every other post (every single one of yours in reality) in which u show your bitterness , keep up the good work kiddo!
Missed the daily pill ain't we?

I'm busy now. Can i ignore you some other time?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Gratz hibs

Is it worth playing again, has RvR picked up a bit?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I'm busy now. Can i ignore you some other time?

Add me to my ignore list for all that i care, am not the one mixing rl bollocks with an internet forum. Call back when u get out of puberty and when u talk sense, if that'll ever happens.

Sorin

Banned
Add me to my ignore list for all that i care, am not the one mixing rl bollocks with an internet forum. Call back when u get out of puberty and when u talk sense, if that'll ever happens.

You're obviously mistaking me for someone who gives a damn,
but as you wish, i will add you to your ignore list.. don't know how tho :eek7:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
You're obviously mistaking me for someone who gives a damn,
but as you wish, i will add you to your ignore list.. don't know how tho :eek7:

Plug the brain then before spitting shit around the inet -.-

Sorin

Banned
Better if u take your own advice before all tbh -.-

Why would i? i mean what i say,
and i don't give a fuck what you think about it.
But you do, thats why you're stupid enough to reply buttfucker.
You must understand one thing:

I prefer to get the last word in most cases, no matter how stupid it will make me look. Get that? or are you to stupid to see thats the only reason i still reply?

Sorry, you're not stupid... just possessed by a retarded ghost.

islef

Loyal Freddie
RAR!! i wish i could be just as ghetto as Sorin, Tha mastah of FLAAAAMES. It is so fucking cool the way you just dont give a flying fuck for fucks sake. Love to see you just w t f PWN in the threads with da true ghetto style typin', and if only really cool people like him got the last word in everythin', the world would be so much more fucking cool and ghetto like.

Word up niggah sorin, you are da SHIT!!!111

Sorin

Banned
RAR!! i wish i could be just as ghetto as Sorin, Tha mastah of FLAAAAMES. It is so fucking cool the way you just dont give a flying fuck for fucks sake. Love to see you just w t f PWN in the threads with da true ghetto style typin', and if only really cool people like him got the last word in everythin', the world would be so much more fucking cool and ghetto like.

Word up niggah sorin, you are da SHIT!!!111

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom