Gratz Zerach RR9 !

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Well i still dont agree with ez mode. PE out in emain last night while we are camped @ mpk for 2 hours with member problems. Death spam as just like pre toa. Omg mate they cant kill anything ?

Of course we still can kill stuff. After all, we still have the highest rr group on prydwen? And all is now fully toa'd. If we wouldnt be able kill things then we would be totally clueless.

Albion is harder just, i think all have agreed on it.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
:) im sure u would get mad too man.

nah after all i would realise that im playing ezmode, just like when i soloed with my minstrel, quite fun but ezmode (froststallion lalalalaaaa) ^^

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Morchaoron said:
nah after all i would realise that im playing ezmode, just like when i soloed with my minstrel, quite fun but ezmode (froststallion lalalalaaaa) ^^
I play a healer though ... ask anyone .. hardest class in game to play well. So for me i dont think im taking the easy option

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
I play a healer though ... ask anyone .. hardest class in game to play well. So for me i dont think im taking the easy :kissit:
rly xDD

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
that explains why there are so many high rr healers :p

convenient that u can fit 3 into a mid fotm group to cover eachothers mistakes \o/

Eroa

Banned
snoz said:
I play a healer though ... ask anyone .. hardest class in game to play well. So for me i dont think im taking the easy option

bard>healer imo ^^;

maybe thats just becourse i sawk at bard

snoz

Loyal Freddie
:kissit:
Eroa said:
bard>healer imo ^^;

maybe thats just becourse i sawk at bard
:)

Well healer has far more spells etc to use then anything else ... but yer we have 3 in a group which helps. But then 2 druids focus on healing interupt only .. and 1 bard semi healing fully interupting ..... is kinda ok too no ? lalal and so goes on the endless debate of how midgard is overpowered.

Maybe i should give up tbh .. its clear all albs say they are hardmode all hibs say same .. and we just pwn everyone and say nothing.

Eroa

Banned
snoz said:

Well healer has far more spells etc to use then anything else ... but yer we have 3 in a group which helps. But then 2 druids focus on healing interupt only .. and 1 bard semi healing fully interupting ..... is kinda ok too no ? lalal and so goes on the endless debate of how midgard is overpowered.

Maybe i should give up tbh .. its clear all albs say they are hardmode all hibs say same .. and we just pwn everyone and say nothing.

i was mearly pointing out that i sawk at playing and you go on like this :(

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't say healers is the hardest class to play in a grp with the best setup from each realm.

And if you can't see alb is hardmode atm you are really blind to the truth :eek:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
I wouldn't say healers is the hardest class to play in a grp with the best setup from each realm.

And if you can't see alb is hardmode atm you are really blind to the truth :eek:

playing healers are not hard to play imo. (played cleric/healer/druid/warden/bard so far oO) YET there are a few who play it good and more then 2 weeks (not me ofc:p)

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
I see guilds like pe and fl out owning emain (maybe not fl but hey i be nice here )

if you wanted to be nice, you wouldnt put it in bracades :rolleyes:

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone wanna bet on if this thread reaches 500 replies? o_O
Seems like everytime I check RvR discussions this one´s at the top >_<

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:

tbh i think ur caught up in ur own little world of high RR / high ML groups. for the average mid / hib / alb i think the 'difficulty' of how they play the game evens itself out.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Hardest class to play well is a theurg.(to good groups you always first target, have 1400-1500hps and cloth armour)

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
I have been lucky to have two of the servers best players as theurgists :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Sycho said:
Hardest class to play well is a theurg.(to good groups you always first target, have 1400-1500hps and cloth armour)

Remish always goes for me first ;( so does Shike etc :|
tis just cause im avalonian!!! I KNOW IT!!! ;[

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:

Solo mincer , bard >>> healer in difficulty

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Not sure is Theurg the hardest class to play well but harder than Healer or Sorc for sure (after /assisters Sorc is the easiest class to play in most Alb setups, imo).

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
So you mean our world of high rr/ml groups dont count?

of course it does, but i am completely fookin sick of people telling me i play the game on easy mode, when i dont.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:

With the usual alb grp setup pre toa (2 clerics 2 mercs 1 sorc 1 mincer 1 theurg 1 paladin) yea Theurgist was the hardest class to play, in a an alb mage grp (post toa) setup I'm not sure though.

Well that's kinda your own fault you don't nuky, isn't it?

And ye sami + pbuck are (were) great theurgists.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:

The only difference is you have 3 of them in a group to get this done :)
A Sorcerer has Crowd control, interupt and Damage(in an caster assist group) and most groups only run 1 sorc. (but then again our clerics only heal..so i guess it works both ways)

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Well healer has far more spells etc to use then anything else ... but yer we have 3 in a group which helps. But then 2 druids focus on healing interupt only .. and 1 bard semi healing fully interupting ..... is kinda ok too no ?

buffs is one of the harder things to master :rolleyes:

but after they invented spread heal, a healers job has become 200% easier

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Right now, Alb is hardmode. Hib pbaoe groups have gotten ALOT easier now with grapple + bodyguard. Mid still is "easy" mode (well, no realm is easy when played crap :p) with 4x FZ, fuckloads of interrupts and hardest hitting tanks ingame.
Personally for Alb, I believe any theurg/sorc is a hard class to play in tankgroups, cos u don't have the defense hib-mages with pbaoe has so often get instakilled. Pbuck, Sami and Septina (yeye:p) are best mages around really :)

edit: oh and Snoz, if a bard starts healing, the battle is pretty much over :p During the heat of the battle bards have shitloads of other stuff to worry about than their crappy heals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom