Gratz Zerach RR9 !

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
gratsthreads and whinethreads are both spam with no content, theres no difference between "grats, grats, grats" and "QQ, whine more, lolnoob", after reading them you did not learn anything nor does it give you any material to think about (well actually some very good whines do ;p ), and its meaningless aswell since in both cases people who dont even know the person will still reply, these words have no value..
(i didnt read what you posted anyway just ilums post ;p )

this is your opinion.

in my opinion (as ive told you before) a gratsthread is about someone achieving something (in their own opinion or someone elses) and should be considered something to be happy about and there is no real reason to ruin someone's "moment" unless one is a small petty person with lack of empathy. In these threads I try to stay neutral to the person in question and let them have their little "moment" and I try not to cause them any harm with written words. If one's 50th birthday is tomorrow, what would you prefer? A nice welcoming in the morning and an accknowledgement of you as a person and your deeds, or someone whining at you and pointing out your flaws and telling you "you have zero reason to smile today chap, everyone make it to 50 whether you like it or not, its all a matter of staying alive and breathing".

Whinethreads otoh, thats something that isnt about achieving something, it isnt really making anyone happy. Its quite some difference in my eyes at least.

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
hoho tis load of funny shit in this thread give more :clap:

gratz btw for the /played :worthy:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Morchaoron said:
Bush: n00b
Saddam: lol m8 i never play desert combat
Balkenende: hi m8s does anyone know me m8s?
Bush: yes Jan Peter
Kim Jong: Im god m8s i have loads of nukes m8s
Bin Laden: u think ur so good but i pwned u in CS as a terrorist har har
Bush: Counter terrorists are gimped m8
Sycho: LOL
Powell: whos sycho???

etc

TBH Powell would probably say : "Who's that Harry Potter guy calling himselves Balkenende'

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Shike: You cant compare a realm rank ding to a 50th year birthday.

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Guess you guys know how we felt when ppl like steveh and rambo dinged rr9, 10 etc., midgard ppl defend him everyone else flames him

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
Bush: n00b
Saddam: lol m8 i never play desert combat
Balkenende: hi m8s does anyone know me m8s?
Bush: yes Jan Peter
Kim Jong: Im god m8s i have loads of nukes m8s
Bin Laden: u think ur so good but i pwned u in CS as a terrorist har har
Bush: Counter terrorists are gimped m8
Sycho: LOL
Powell: whos sycho???

etc

This made me LOL in real life

Mattshanes sends "LOL"
You send "? Hi who are you"
Mattshanes sends "Bubble is a stupid name for a Sorcerer"
You send "Riiight"
Mattshanes sends "LOL"

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:
Shike: You cant compare a realm rank ding to a 50th year birthday.

you did understand what I meant tho I hope?

remi

Fledgling Freddie
guys, dont talk soo much sense, your killing the thread :(((((

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Shike said:
I dont mind if shitthreads like this is made under a certain topic.. dont misunderstand me. I do, however, get abit puzzled when as soon as some member of Mael dings something and whole fucking pryd jumps them and talk shit. Ive said it before and I'll say it again, Mael1 is a good group with good players that are playing well. That they chose to play in mid isnt exactly their "fault" so there is no real reason to act like asses towards them when one of their members achieve something. Maybe mid is easymode, maybe its not, wtf you people expecting? For them to reroll gimpalb or something? :(

Its totally ok to be a solid good playing grp if one is a member of either hib or alb.. but if its a mid then he suddenly loose all credibility and is ofc a shitplayer and an asshole for playing mid, its a fucking hilarious way of reasoning tbh. This is the problem I see with this thread and quite many other threads and is some sort of plague that seem to be pestering prydwen lately. Play hardmode and win and get congratz, play easymode and win and get cowshit thrown in yer face.... is this a really what the community on pryd has degraded to? Its just sad tbh :(
Nice post shikes thx.

Fact is i played midgard since beta. I choose midgard purely because I've always liked the viking thing, nothing else .. certainly not because midgard was over-powered. When release i was one of gm's of eoo .. had level 50 runemaster. Never rvr much sold my account as was nothing to kill apart from bugged maa was zz :) No albs or hibs (apart from vestex?) had 50 they were all green and was constant apk camping(not much different to now i hear u say)

When i came back to the game @ si. I was quite newbie .. alot had changed. Ofc i rolled midgard, all my old friends were there people like neod/zarff/blejs/kalgan etc etc long list :)

First i make bonedancer .. not cause overpowered .. but because i wanna play one of the new si classes and ofc i had a runemaster before and i like casters. After playing my bd to near rr7. I see guilds like pe and fl out owning emain (maybe not fl but hey i be nice here ) I think hey i wanna make some proper group and compete. Yes it will be hard but also a chellenge as these guilds are much higher RR then i will be. So i make a healer and put together maelstrom g1.

Rest is history etc.

So if you read this you will understand why it fuckign sickens me to get called ezmode fotm every 5 seconds.

Hope this clear some stuff up for people.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
So much stuff in this thread to read.

But Maelstrom group is fkin hard.

Forgotten Legends grp atm usually kick some ass these days.

There is no point in comparin nor throwing dirty to any of the guilds.

Chim

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
very touching story snoz....

even tho its not your fault its still ezmode fotm, so b00n & zephyr (thats what its called right) more!11 har har

btw zerach can brag now with his longest grats thread ever \o/
8===============================================>

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
Life Story etc too meny chacaters to quote

few things
1- who was your runie ^^
2- most of the whines/slags/bitchs could have been contained if you didn't bother to reply like you did(Troll bait) and flame FL.
3- (I think most of this thread was a Remi, '/stick You target was out of view and had lagged and murdered your sorcerer whine :p')
4- Theres no point compairing your group to an Excal group, your on different servers and fight different types of enemys (While DH might be good at warding 30 RR2 to 4 albs, would they be used to a RR10 alb group like PE)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
yes because u have played midgard and know so well.

1) How did septina's guild do on midgard ?

2) Answer me these questions please before making super statements.

1) Lack of interest from people and no one could be arsed to PVE so much I would say.

2) You should do so yourself.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one Zerach :clap:
GRATS

Such a pretty thread u have here, makes me want to :puke:

"Return of the Nerds - nerds do FH-forums"

Go get girlfriends :kissit:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Morchaoron said:
very touching story snoz....

even tho its not your fault its still ezmode fotm, so b00n & zephyr (thats what its called right) more!11 har har

btw zerach can brag now with his longest grats thread ever \o/
8===============================================>
:) im sure u would get mad too man.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Bubble said:
few things
1- who was your runie ^^
2- most of the whines/slags/bitchs could have been contained if you didn't bother to reply like you did(Troll bait) and flame FL.
3- (I think most of this thread was a Remi, '/stick You target was out of view and had lagged and murdered your sorcerer whine :p')
4- Theres no point compairing your group to an Excal group, your on different servers and fight different types of enemys (While DH might be good at warding 30 RR2 to 4 albs, would they be used to a RR10 alb group like PE)
snozrick was my rm .. till mmm forget when i sold, was no darkness falls put it that way :)

Yes rest you said is right, but im not one to remain silent . maybe i should be.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
SoulFly said:
1) Lack of interest from people and no one could be arsed to PVE so much I would say.

2) You should do so yourself.
Well i still dont agree with ez mode. PE out in emain last night while we are camped @ mpk for 2 hours with member problems. Death spam as just like pre toa. Omg mate they cant kill anything ?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
snozrick was my rm .. till mmm forget when i sold, was no darkness falls put it that way :)

One of the old runecarvers who used to bolt me for 1400 ^^ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom