Gratz Zerach RR9 !

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Well that's kinda your own fault you don't nuky, isn't it?

PM'd u with a reply to that cause i aint prepared to deal with the flamage that would come with the reply :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
paladin hardest to play in mage group. you run about screaming "omfg so many casters being hit, who the feck do i bg!? "

ok maybe not...

Main cc is harder then in tank group. simply as 1 fuck up your all dead. Dont get a mezz off, or dont root moment gp is used = dead group. Also, when we running 2 sorc it made easier as i dont assist nuke, im the one making nice swirly yellow lines on everyone only till i can mezz again :p Oh, and dont be seen, unlike me. Im the one standing by you casting root after fecking up the mezz :)

Cleric job is tougher as 2 hits basically kills any your group, so you got to be fast on heals, spread heal no good as oop to fast! so that means fast reaction compared to having to heal tanks with double the Hp and AF.

Cabby. not too hard. pet and nuke. Just get the right target and debuff if your MA! pet the right target

body sorc. Root after gp nuke rest of the time. Pet the right target etc.

hmmm, mini ... same as in a tank group tbh. Silly a caster, dd them, see a healer dd them.

Really thou . . . all groups be different and all situations be different. some fights 1 class be harder to play, other fights a different one will. Its all situational. I mean. If your standing behind a try unseen you can cast unhindered, your job easy. If you in the open being nuked/melee'd then you got to be aware of where to go to get safe from them, how best to deal with the attackers on you etc. But then thats just my view :) Only class that never the hardest to play be a BD :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
whats the point of discussing the hardest class to play when noone plays their class perfect anyway? i think any class can seem fairly easy on the surface, but as you start digging your way getting some experience you'll discover aspects of it that gives you more challenge than you were expecting.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
whats the point of discussing the hardest class to play when noone plays their class perfect anyway? i think any class can seem fairly easy on the surface, but as you start digging your way getting some experience you'll discover aspects of it that gives you more challenge than you were expecting.
Yer well any class can be played good or bad, I'm just saying a healer has alot to do. Alot of choices .. make the wrong one can kill you. The fact we have 3 healers is ok yer :)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
Yer well any class can be played good or bad, I'm just saying a healer has alot to do. Alot of choices .. make the wrong one can kill you.

counts for every class, dont do your stuff and you or your groupmemebers will die, if it wasnt like this for some classes then im pretty sure people wouldnt put them in groups...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom