Gratz Mids, 3 Relics is yours now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
you guys talk trash about Albion about things you have no clue about, and then act 25 times worse than Albion has done and still try to justify it.

Can't argue against that a lot of Mids have complained about different types of raids, however personally I can say I have never been a on the flaming side of a "lame RR" discussion.

I see your point Glottis. And it could look like Mid has some double moral, but I'm just speaking out of my own opinions. I thought the rule was silly and only one-way benefectial, and thus I never have whined about any Alb RR done in the past.

Joxor

Fledgling Freddie
Well if my own realm does a Alarm Clock raid im pissed and when anotehr realm does an Alarm Clock raid im pissed aswell....

Both types of raids keep people from joining in, which is lame imho

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
the_hermit said:
Don't a big wedge of those 50's belong to you Thorarin? :D :D

Nah, he's to busy being a swanky LGM crafter/king-bastard to level more than his FoTM Thane and his gimped Healer ;)

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Nah, he's to busy being a swanky LGM crafter/king-bastard to level more than his FoTM Thane and his gimped Healer ;)

Pfft, that thread does me little credit, I'm richer than that after buying a mansion and a villa ;)

Cuthervaen

Fledgling Freddie
Joxor said:
Well if my own realm does a Alarm Clock raid im pissed and when anotehr realm does an Alarm Clock raid im pissed aswell....

Both types of raids keep people from joining in, which is lame imhoQUOTE]

On a serious note agree with that, best raids are always those you're able to join :)

Thing is, it's a multiplayer game, ie the will of other players will sometimes come in the way of what you want. If more people want to roll Albion there is nothing that can be done besides advising them to have their head examined, and if some people want to get up at ridiculous times to sit in front of their computers... well same comment really.

Baltazhar

Regular Freddie
stop complain!!!

I dont understand why you Albs complain?? Your realm is EXTREMLY OVERPOPULATED on the excalibur server. To go on a relic raid against you on prime time would be suicide. And btw.. all those pathetic spys you have in Mid destroy everything we planning to do :twak:

How could you all now that we were coming last time we did a rr?? over 200 albs just waited for us inside the relic keep!!! So please stop complaining. :kissit:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Baltazhar said:
I dont understand why you Albs complain?? Your realm is EXTREMLY OVERPOPULATED on the excalibur server. To go on a relic raid against you on prime time would be suicide. And btw.. all those pathetic spys you have in Mid destroy everything we planning to do :twak:

How could you all now that we were coming last time we did a rr?? over 200 albs just waited for us inside the relic keep!!! So please stop complaining. :kissit:

PATHETIC....

Pitspawn

Fledgling Freddie
Baltazhar said:

More crap excuses to attempt to justify the unjustifyable.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Baltazhar said:

Yes of course. Only Alb has enough people to do a primetime relic raid, despite the fact you can muster 140 players to retake a keep (I was there, my guild claimed the keep, I saw the spam), and despite the fact that both Mid and Hib have pulled off well-planned relic raids before. Only Alb has spies, despite the fact that we've had relic raid attempts where, strangely, we were met by 100 mids at AMG Odins.

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
i cant see why albs wont accept that its impoosible to do a relic raid when they have got twice ur numbers defending :/

Baltazhar

Regular Freddie
stubbyrulz said:
i cant see why albs wont accept that its impoosible to do a relic raid when they have got twice ur numbers defending :/

Good point there Stubby :cheers: Anyone wanna answer on that one?? Or are you just to afraid to face the truth.. :D

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
Baltazhar said:
How could you all now that we were coming last time we did a rr?? over 200 albs just waited for us inside the relic keep!!! So please stop complaining.

You mean apart from the fact that the 2 guild groups we had in Dodens were steamrolled by 15fg mids? And then spamming our alliance with 15fg entering dodens, probably RR?

Yes, we sit in there just to spy... :twak:

Baltazhar

Regular Freddie
the_hermit said:
Yes, we sit in there just to spy... :twak:

When I said spy... I didn´t mean it that way. Ppl buy two diffrent accounts just to get a char into the enemy realm to find out what´s going on. And thats wrong imo.

pitspawn said:
More crap excuses to attempt to justify the unjustifyable.

Sounds like someone is a bad looser... :clap:

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
Baltazhar said:
When I said spy... I didn´t mean it that way. Ppl buy two diffrent accounts just to get a char into the enemy realm to find out what´s going on. And thats wrong imo.

Trouble is - and it's worse of late - everyone is generalising everyone else. All Mids are THIS, all Albs are THAT, all Hibs are T'OTHER. Someone posted elsewhere that the last Mid raids *had* to have failed because of Spys. It's rubbish. Sure, Albs have a huge number that can be mustered to raid and defend. I don't know about Mids relic keep, and I've never even seen the Hib one - but Castle Excalibur is literally down the road from our Frontier Keep. Most people I believe bind in Gothwaite, and there is a teleporter from Gothwaite to Sauvage. If people cry "Relic Raid" and it's genuine, pretty much everyone can go from across the lands straight to Sauvage, and then just run the rest of the way.

I completely agree with you on the Crossrealming Spy - but it's up there with BuffBots and StealthZergs - all realms have them, but what can you do? If you suspect someone, report them on RightNow as I believe it's against the CoC.

And as ever - I am not complaining, not angry - just discussing :D

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
stubbyrulz said:
see he wont accept it :( + why cant albs count :(

5, 10, 15fg - either way - you ran straight past and over us. I don't lay dead counting... It was easily 10fg. Had it been just 3fg and I said 15, fair enough, but the difference between 10fg and 15fg running over you is not much.

Pitspawn

Fledgling Freddie
Baltazhar said:
Sounds like someone is a bad looser... :clap:

Yeah, im really a bad looser for getting annoyed at mid for logging 200 people on to RR at the least populated hour of the day because they dont want to set up a primetime raid that has chance of resistance to it. Yeah, you guys make me :puke:

Respect to anyone in midgard who actually think that alarm clock raids are wrong. To the rest: The relics aren't just about +20%, they were put in the game to encourage the largest scales of battles which are done during primetime. Of which we dont see often (even less now some llamas have gone back to alarm clock raids) because they take massive amounts of organisation.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Baltazhar said:
Good point there Stubby :cheers: Anyone wanna answer on that one?? Or are you just to afraid to face the truth.. :D

Simple: you don't let twice your numbers get to the relic keep to defend. You attack fast, in numbers, and you blockade the routes to the relic keep to ensure that groups can't get through.

ffs, I shouldn't have to tell you this: Ardamels has been using those very tactics for the past two years to get you relics. Mid has PROVED that it can do relic raids, at primetime, against Alb. What makes it different now? The population ratios haven't changed.

"Anyone wanna answer on that one?? Or are you afraid to face the truth.."

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Im sick of ALL you albs over-generalising! :p

150ish people attended an early morning relic raid... and for that you boast about bringing the server down stopping 1400 people from playing.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Gordonax said:
"Anyone wanna answer on that one?? Or are you afraid to face the truth.."

Because Ardamel didnt organise this raid and attending a Relic Raid were you fight only npcs with a 99% chance of success is pretty damn tempting.

Powahhh

Fledgling Freddie
Czaedes said:
As expected a lot of Albs took this Relic Raid quite seriously and let their heart out (whined) quite intensly, claiming we have the primetime "rule" when it comes to relic raiding.

hahahahahahahahah
what craps are you saying?
is albs that take too serious and not mids who prefer to wake up at 6gmt and prefer to fight no-iq NPCs than humans ?
hahah lmao
cut the crack plz mkay?
mids take too serious relics cause their savage can't instakill anything in sight....

ps. noob

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I consider alarm-clock raids lame, I actually participated in one long time ago :(
And I don't know alot about how mids did this as I don't play, but shame on you!

But all realms can be lame at some time as well, so stop the whining.

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Powahhh said:
is albs that take too serious and not mids who prefer to wake up at 6gmt and prefer to fight no-iq NPCs than humans ?

D'oh! So true I'm afraid :-/
Personally I wouldn't go up at that time on my holiday for it a RR in a game, nor did I participate in this RR.

But to heck with it, it was only my opinion and you can't expect everyone to agree. Just tired of all the whine now.

And well i don't know, I suppose saying realm pop is an issue is just some lazy half-thought out idiotic excuse. Afterall, Hibs've done it.

Tis a shame these threads always lead me to changing my mind :(

Oh and Powahhh,
p.s The same :touch:

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Powahhh said:
hahahahahahahahah
what craps are you saying?
hahah lmao
cut the crack plz mkay?
mids take too serious relics cause their savage can't instakill anything in sight....

ps. noob
So far no mid who has posted here attended the relic raid, so you cant accuse any of us of taking it too seriously. Yesterday when you had your little party in our frontiers I was playing a bg alt...

So I would say that yes, you are taknig it more seriously than 'us'.

Oh and as for IQ levels, I'm pretty sure an AI program could write far in advance of that piece of garbage you just produced.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
Because Ardamel didnt organise this raid and attending a Relic Raid were you fight only npcs with a 99% chance of success is pretty damn tempting.

And don't you think it was pretty damn tempting for us, when we had six months of no relics? But we didn't do it, even though there were some who argued that we should.

The point I was making was there is no excuse for doing an alarm clock raid. Mid has proved in the past it can relic raid Albion and Hibernia in primetime and walk away with the relics. It just takes a good plan, co-operation, and a bit of luck.

If you think that alarmclock raids are fine, ok - that's a different argument, and one that I'm happy to have with you :p But the people who are claiming that an alarmclock raid was the only way Mid could get relics are simply making excuses.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Personally, no I dont think its fine, I'm fairly disappointed that 150ish mids were prepared to potentially ruin RRs forever. You just asked for an answer and I gave you one :p I can see why it will be incredibly hard to successfully do it at a decent time with alb having the population it has, but then I thought that was the whole point of the relics - they arent supposed to be easy to get.
...even though there were some who argued that we should.
Lets say one of those had been a leader type person, all it would take is 100ish people and you've comfortably got the relics at a really lame time. Can you honestly say that you are so sure of your realm mates that this would never happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom