Gratz Hibs

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Start licking then, bitch!

And i don't know if you haven't noticed it but many people here is writing in swedish, danish, dutch and what not.

Even in public boards. So FU!

I can only assume by your constant display of anger that you are

a. A fat git

or

b. Ashamed for being caught with your finger in your arse whilst dressed in your little sisters clothes.

Either way you have to be related to Doribore and as such will be treated with the same contempt.

You were the one who picked up another poster on his spelling/grammar etc, not me.

So kindly waddle off in short, jerky movements before you make yourself look even more fucking stupid, if that's possible.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I can only assume by your constant display of anger that you are

a. A fat git

or

b. Ashamed for being caught with your finger in your arse whilst dressed in your little sisters clothes.

Either way you have to be related to Doribore and as such will be treated with the same contempt.

You were the one who picked up another poster on his spelling/grammar etc, not me.

So kindly waddle off in short, jerky movements before you make yourself look even more fucking stupid, if that's possible.

I would say you havent looked to yourself in the mirror! if you had you would have been quite as a mouse and not selfowned yourself with that post lol

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I would say you havent looked to yourself in the mirror! if you had you would have been quite as a mouse and not selfowned yourself with that post lol

Just goes to prove you really are stupid.

Punishment

Resident Freddy

What the fuck are you talking about ?

Elbeek is 100% right , maybe take 5 minutes to read what was posted for once .

Sorin has issues , fair enough ... if acting like retard (you are acting right ?) on public forums makes him feel clever and insulting people based on nothing but assumption and fabrication is his thing well then whoopdifuckingdoo etc ... im sure he is a real tough nut irl :rolleyes:

Ging

Part of the furniture
a. A fat git

or

b. AROUSED for being caught with your finger in your arse whilst dressed in your little sisters clothes.

OMG this is me! :)

Which explaines why i shout and scream ingame all the time!

Thankyou for your wizdom Andy, your a true Froid!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
What the fuck are you talking about ?

Elbeek is 100% right , maybe take 5 minutes to read what was posted for once .

Sorin has issues , fair enough ... if acting like retard (you are acting right ?) on public forums makes him feel clever and insulting people based on nothing but assumption and fabrication is his thing well then whoopdifuckingdoo etc ... im sure he is a real tough nut irl :rolleyes:

And Elbeek hasnt? riiiiiight....

didnt you understand the lookyourself in the mirror part?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
And Elbeek hasnt? riiiiiight....

didnt you understand the lookyourself in the mirror part?

Have you overdosed on stupid pills recently. If I could understand what the fuck you are on about I would reply. Jesus fucking christ you are one slow witted twat.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Have you overdosed on stupid pills recently. If I could understand what the fuck you are on about I would reply. Jesus fucking christ you are one slow witted twat.

I got news for you the smarties i gave you..? werent actually smarties!
so now you know what happened to the Stupid pills...

Even Jesus couldnt save you so no need to use his name he dosent care about clueless twats.

ttt

Banned
am i the only one who's amazed how this thread got turned up side down? :<

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Me like it alot, give more flame/insults :>
Fun reading :england:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Me like it alot, give more flame/insults :>
Fun reading :england:

Threads like this should be officially getting sponsored. Kinda having something like "This thread was brought to you by Coca-Cola" at the end of each page.

Sorin

Banned
Bla bla, you're fat!!1!

No, i'm not fat, and no, i'm not angry, and yes, you are an idiot.
Talking about self-owned and then own yourself in the ugly way.

Anyway, I'm not really good with fools, but a friend who is good with fools wrote something down for me. Oh, yeah-

Shut your fucking cake-hole, motherfucker.
And get a life. :kissit:

Sorin has issues.

You damn right:

elbeek, soulja and other mofo's who thinks i give a shit. Go lick the balls you don't have, bitches.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Go lick the balls you don't have, bitches.

how can they lick the balls they dont have?

you name wouldn't happen to be Forrest Gump irl would it? Can u run really fast and play ping pong?

Shadowss

Banned
go lick...

so u go in for the lick but they aint there

so like

His balls walked into a bar

OUCH!!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Good day.. I am professor Cornokz

In todays lecture we will anal.. HEY! You in the backrow! No giggling at the word anal! I was going to say that we will be analyzing a small bit of Sorin's reply to Elbeek. First we will look at his first line where he clearly states that he is either fat nor angry. Interesting you might say? Well not yet

No, i'm not fat, and no, i'm not angry

Now let's look at a small section in the middle of his post:

Shut your fucking cake-hole, motherfucker.
And get a life. :kissit:

Now we start seeing a reaction from the subject. Angry? Well, that can't be determined after one small outburst. We all need to let out some steam no and then, isn't that right Shadowss *giggles to himself, twists moustasch and gives Shadowss a cute wink*

This will be on your finals or some popquiz I'll make at some random time, so take notes

elbeek, soulja and other mofo's who thinks i give a shit. Go lick the balls you don't have, bitches.

From Sorin's post what can we state? Is he a liar by saying he is not angry or is that his calm normal way of behaving?

I do know the answer.. Do you?

Do not click if you haven't figured out the answer yet
Yes.. YES Sorin is an angry lying 14y old!! How did I figure out the 14y old? Look at his location.. NV-4-LIFE! The "4-Life" indicates that he is either what is called a "gangsta" or simply doesn't know better

Sorin

Banned
Good day.. I am professor Cornokz

In todays lecture we will anal.. HEY! You in the backrow! No giggling at the word anal! I was going to say that we will be analyzing a small bit of Sorin's reply to Elbeek. First we will look at his first line where he clearly states that he is either fat nor angry. Interesting you might say? Well not yet

Now let's look at a small section in the middle of his post:

Now we start seeing a reaction from the subject. Angry? Well, that can't be determined after one small outburst. We all need to let out some steam no and then, isn't that right Shadowss *giggles to himself, twists moustasch and gives Shadowss a cute wink*

This will be on your finals or some popquiz I'll make at some random time, so take notes

From Sorin's post what can we state? Is he a liar by saying he is not angry or is that his calm normal way of behaving?

I do know the answer.. Do you?

Do not click if you haven't figured out the answer yet
Yes.. YES Sorin is an angry lying 14y old!! How did I figure out the 14y old? Look at his location.. NV-4-LIFE! The "4-Life" indicates that he is either what is called a "gangsta" or simply doesn't know better

Haha!!

Wrong answer tho.. Its my other "way of behaving normally".

And it seems to be the only way people understand, professor.

You see, son. Sometimes you have to make your point quite clear, and you can do that by shouting, beat the shit out of em, swear, or talk slowly if you're good with words.

Ofc i'm angry sometimes, but never on fh.

And yes, i'm 14, + a few more years.. 7 or 8 maybe :kissit:

And my place is actually split in two, cuz off the so called "gang wars"
I'm proud to be a part of it, thats the way it is.

Everyone got thier own point of view.

Someone may think i'm angry, and others know that i'm not.
So, i reject your reply.

Oh btw.

Wanna Suck Face?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
So Sorin is now officially the FH Gangsta. Break out your Burberry guys and gals.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
But someone want's to suck face with me.. Have to take my chances

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much m8. Sorin strikes me as being incompetant at most things. You may end up with a soggy crotch.

Shadowss

Banned
Man sorin mate this is classic :) ur getting bullied here by nerds..

DON'T STAND FOR IT!!!

YOUR STREET CRED IS GOING DOWN MAYNE...

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Man sorin mate this is classic :) ur getting bullied here by nerds..

DON'T STAND FOR IT!!!

YOUR STREET CRED IS GOING DOWN MAYNE...

Says FH biggest nerd.

He has no street cred. Lets face it, if his posse finds out he roleplays a twat they will pig stick him.

Shadowss

Banned
Says FH biggest nerd.

He has no street cred. Lets face it, if his posse finds out he roleplays a twat they will pig stick him.

Shiit sonn hellllpp meeeee nerd attack shit sonnnnnnn

"Omfgzooorrr i've played Daoc for 5 yearzooorr and ima not a nerdzoorrrr coz im a cooolzooorrrr roxoorrrrrr yougetmezoooor "

idiots

and u have like 8 green squares next to posts and i have like 1 i dunno what that means but u the REAL FH NERD WILL KNOW COZ U IZ A -G- INNIT BLUD FH MASSIIIIVVV YOU GET ME?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Shiit sonn hellllpp meeeee nerd attack shit sonnnnnnn

"Omfgzooorrr i've played Daoc for 5 yearzooorr and ima not a nerdzoorrrr coz im a cooolzooorrrr roxoorrrrrr yougetmezoooor "

idiots

and u have like 8 green squares next to posts and i have like 1 i dunno what that means but u the REAL FH NERD WILL KNOW COZ U IZ A -G- INNIT BLUD FH MASSIIIIVVV YOU GET ME?

You are to FH, what Harold Shipman was to the NHS. If you need help to understand, ask yer mum, she told me you were a bit slow witted.

The green squares indicate that some find what I post to be amusing. What does it say about you?

Shadowss

Banned
You are to FH, what Harold Shipman was to the NHS. If you need help to understand, ask yer mum, she told me you were a bit slow witted.

The green squares indicate that some find what I post to be amusing. What does it say about you?

wow /claps

u made some nerds giggle

u probs got them from saying

"lulz u little cheeky bugger you... i have a pentinum 5 u pentinum 1 noob omg lulz.. anyone anyone? lulz omg only 512 ram omg lulz i have 5 gig lulz fucking noooob man"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom