Gratz Hibs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
i dident read throw everything, but theres no "Alb was on ml raid excuse" ?

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
fucking gratz!

i managed half a run before the pc died, but i dont care, this is healthy for the server and shows that its not dead and that epicness can be achieved!

well played to everyone tonight that was out rvr'ing, which was ALOT of people and thats NEVER a bad thing

we lost some relics and im overjoyed, thats immense

wp to hibs, wp to mids (they showed up and joined the frail) and wp to albs

basically well played to everyone that came along, hope everyone had fun and a bit of a laugh and the rp hungry did ok out of it all too :D

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinetix explain to me btw, how:

The heroes of Albion logged to defend berks and beno (the usuall suspects came out of nowhere all of a sudden), but after die'ing a couple of times logged off.

So thats the true spirit of Albion? Die a couple of times and then just log and w8 till 2 am again?

log at 16 ... work for 8 hours.. ( add a bit IRL life ) .. and they / we are in game again about 2 .. what is it you dont understand ? ..

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Grtz though ... now we have something to do in the next days... was getting pretty boring :flame:

( we might find a guild that will keep Bold at a decent level next time... instead of the gimp guild degrading Bold to L1 )

CYA

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
( we might find a guild that will keep Bold at a decent level next time... instead of the gimp guild degrading Bold to L1 )

CYA
due to them the daytime people had fun
so dont be too bitter, the guards will welcome u too with warm and tender feelings

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
omg even christ would pitty on you. I NEVER SAID IT WAS WRONG WHAT I DID SAY WAS ABOUT THE HIPOCRISY OF HIBS BITCHING OVER RR WITH litte PPL DEFENDING AND THEY DO THE SAME GOT IT? :D

Stop banging on about the times (all of you!), whats important is the number of defenders available in comparison to the number of attackers available.

What proportion was that Kin? An importantly were there enough albs to form a full defense group? Also the raid was even announced

Cant believe your being sour over this, and havent even got the good grace to say well done hibs. I dispair of you sometimes. <shakes head>

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Oh and im ignoring Kin for the rest of this thread.

This is what I should of said in the first place - Big grats to raid leader and to the hibs who we're there. :worthy::worthy:

Makes me proud of my realm. Wonder how many albs can say that honestly?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Oh and im ignoring Kin for the rest of this thread.

This is what I should of said in the first place - Big grats to raid leader and to the hibs who we're there. :worthy::worthy:

Makes me proud of my realm. Wonder how many albs can say that honestly?

I'm proud of CM. :(

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
due to them the daytime people had fun
so dont be too bitter, the guards will welcome u too with warm and tender feelings

Yea.. must have been fun.. taking a green con keep.. !
did you use a warram ? :m00: .. or just hit the door with your dick ?

Septina

Part of the furniture

About as fun as taking a totally undefended keep which your realm seems to have a masters in. :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie

Most people would think "maybe we should stop messing shit up for everyone else since even the people in our own realm obviously thinks its wrong" but you are too fucking stupid so you go on and whine about people taking back a defended keep because it was low level, and it wasnt exactly this or that hour of the day. As Crom said, the time is irrelevant, the amount of people there is what matters, and its obvious that there are more albs on to defend at 4pm, than there are hibs/mids on to defend at 2am.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
About as fun as taking a totally undefended keep which your realm seems to have a masters in. :)

and that is what You and youlookalike always is complaining about... but when You do it ... its WE ROX ....

/yawn ..

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Most people would think "maybe we should stop messing shit up for everyone else since even the people in our own realm obviously thinks its wrong" but you are too fucking stupid so you go on and whine about people taking back a defended keep because it was low level, and it wasnt exactly this or that hour of the day. As Crom said, the time is irrelevant, the amount of people there is what matters, and its obvious that there are more albs on to defend at 4pm, than there are hibs/mids on to defend at 2am.

i was there bud... Bold wasnt taken at 4 pm ... the attack started as soon as it turned blue.. L 2-3-4 ? .. and that was more like 1 pm ... or a bit earlier ..

but whatever... enjoy it as long as you can ..

Septina

Part of the furniture
and that is what You and youlookalike always is complaining about... but when You do it ... its WE ROX ....

/yawn ..

Oh, i see you've gotten a touch of the Kinetix flu, still, if you cant see the diff between 4am and 4pm all i can do is congratulate you.
Dont know why you're even whining tho, the heroes of Albion CM will take the relics back at 3am shortly anyway. :p

People whining on a raid being held at 4pm are nothing but sore losers, end of disussion. :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
ah ffs all the crying, it was a nice raid, some lovely fights.

yes we had 2 relics, but we'll lose em soon enough i think:p

so what? was nice fights:p

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
for all those whining about bold it was started at 1:30 pm twhen the keep was green my group attacked it was 1fgh vs 1fga basically, and was rather boring i even went melee cuz cm were that challenging(on a druid)

anyhoo we took relic from 1:30 - 2:30 yeh it was pretty much too early for action but i had work @ 3 and cudnt be arsed with albs having 3 alarm clocked power relics ;>

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Nvm them Dan they are all a bunch of fecking hipcrits, i stoped trying to reply to them cause simply theyr IQ cant compute the information.
They will loose relic(s) soon anyway :D

Shadowss

Banned
Stop banging on about the times (all of you!), whats important is the number of defenders available in comparison to the number of attackers available.

What proportion was that Kin? An importantly were there enough albs to form a full defense group? Also the raid was even announced

Cant believe your being sour over this, and havent even got the good grace to say well done hibs. I dispair of you sometimes. <shakes head>

YESH! COZ OF THIS LOTS OF ALBS RAN FROM WORK OR THERE SOCIAL LIVES AND DEFENDED FOR TEH REALLLMM!!!11111oneoneone

His not being sour his saying that its not something to be " WOOW WELL DONE WITH PRIMETIME RELIC RAID HIBS" Becoz it was not primetime

like i said before i didnt really witness this relic raid coz i was out and about... but like last time it was 3 fgs of mids and 2 fgs of hibs vs 2fgs max of albs... coz most albs like to work and go out :england:

also the fact that albs are NEVER organised :) but they rox!!:england:

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Jeeezz

Got bored after the 3 page of whines...

Well done Hibs, nicely done. Maybe we all can learn from this and get this server up and running again like it use to be.

If people who dont play and are tempted to come back, days like yesterday would of been very good temptation imo.

WE NEED MORE NIGHTS LIKE LASTNIGHT :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
ah ffs all the crying, it was a nice raid, some lovely fights.

yes we had 2 relics, but we'll lose em soon enough i think:p

so what? was nice fights:p

And THAT is what counts... have fun duing it ... and its okay imo ..

i just replyed at all that .. OOh we rox and we dont need to do it in AC time..

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Nvm them Dan they are all a bunch of fecking hipcrits, i stoped trying to reply to them cause simply theyr IQ cant compute the information.
They will loose relic(s) soon anyway :D

i'm home at 2 am +/- .. :p

elbeek

Part of the furniture
YESH! COZ OF THIS LOTS OF ALBS RAN FROM WORK OR THERE SOCIAL LIVES AND DEFENDED FOR TEH REALLLMM!!!11111oneoneone

His not being sour his saying that its not something to be " WOOW WELL DONE WITH PRIMETIME RELIC RAID HIBS" Becoz it was not primetime

like i said before i didnt really witness this relic raid coz i was out and about... but like last time it was 3 fgs of mids and 2 fgs of hibs vs 2fgs max of albs... coz most albs like to work and go out :england:

I can only summise from this post that, at birth, you had an umbilical cord wrapped around your neck. This can be the only reason you are so fucking stupid, hell even my dog has more understanding than you.:twak:

illu

Part of the furniture
I can only summise from this post that, at birth, you had an umbilical cord wrapped around your neck. This can be the only reason you are so fucking stupid, hell even my dog has more understanding than you.:twak:

Hehe.

I think it's quite simple.
During the week, Prime Time I imagine is when most of the people have the opportunity to play, so that would be in the evening I imagine.
At the weekend, most people don't have to go to work and things, so the whole weekend is game on.
So technically, Hibs relic retake wasn't at primetime, but it WAS when people are playing the game. When the Albs took the relics the other day, the populations of the other realms were in single figures...

So - if you want to refer to a chart, it would be something like this:-

Mon-Fri 0000-1200 Albs Nighttime Crew AC Time/Insomniacs Time/People who are going to be tired at work the next day time
1200-1900 People on holiday/students/unemployed/people skiving sick on
1900-0000 Primetime.

Sat 0000-Sun 0000 Free For All.

I think the main thing that pisses people off is that the strongest and most people realm attack the weaker realms when no one is on to defend. It's underhand and just not a very fun way to play, especially for the strongest realm. The only problem is that the game is a 24/7 game and Albs seem to have most if not all of the people that work late shifts, so that when they log in after midnight, that is their "primetime" - but it isn't for the rest of the civilized world. They need to change the numbers for people to take relics to something like 4fg and see what happens.

Anyway - gratz to Hibs, Giv Middy Relic back, all is good.

Oli - Illu

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
1200-1900 People on holiday/students/unemployed/people skiving sick on people that have access to daoc from their workplace be that home or somewhere else and can take a couple of hours off without problems

Minor correction there ;)

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix explain to me btw, how:

The heroes of Albion logged to defend berks and beno (the usuall suspects came out of nowhere all of a sudden), but after die'ing a couple of times logged off.

So thats the true spirit of Albion? Die a couple of times and then just log and w8 till 2 am again?

I was one of the ones who logged on and off all night not because i was bored or anything but i had maters to attend to irl... and no i didn`t wait till 2am i logged on when i could

Just because people died and had RL things to do desn`t make them lame or anything... it just shows people have lives outside of the game

The whole day was amazing.... fun for all no matter how long they`ve played what lvl they are etc everybdy that was online at some point was in NF enjoying the fun

I was one of the Albs who did the so called AC relic raid on mids relic
This is why i took part in it... ok it was lame to take it on the morning but it`s produced daytime relic defenses and more determined players then the zerg fests that took place any other time with no time for change other swapping frim alb to hib and back

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I was one of the Albs who did the so called AC relic raid on mids relic
This is why i took part in it... ok it was lame to take it on the morning but it`s produced daytime relic defenses and more determined players then the zerg fests that took place any other time with no time for change other swapping frim alb to hib and back

You took part in it to grief no other excuse what you did was not in the SOTG if this is what you wanted then why doidn't you do it when players WERE online and not a Cowardly way you did do it ???

As you said it Produced a daytime Relic Defence but would this not invoved others in YOU realm to have participated in capturing the Relic in 1st place ??

If YOU are so full of youself MR I Big I am GM/Officer of KOTR you taken more pride in involving the rest of the Albion Realm.

Soulja

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

See my previous post regards irrelevance of time and relevance of numbers of defenders. That looks quite a good fight.

I really don't understan Kin. He has a totally indefensible position, which i'm sure everyone else on this site must appreciate.

Thats that, you cannot personally be happy to AC raid, and/or see Albs AC raid - [in a position where they run an organised 2 full groups plus against no defenders incidently (another key difference)] and strongly defend that position and right, and then post on fh strongly criticising people when they then to run a raid.

He then compounds this by calling those people hypocrits without a trace of irony. Now whether they are hypocrits or not (and they certainly arnt in my view, but thats not relevant), then he also is, only more so by turn.

But again, and again, and again, and again, that great irony escapes him.

I think he really is just having a bit of fun trolling, its the only possible explanation as I, unlike most people on here, refuse to believe he can be that daft.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
He just Post trolls that reason for his behaviour he loves all that attention that FH gives him a bit like Sorin and Shadowss.

Only a child a mother could love if he needs FH to make him feel like a man.

Soulja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom