Gratz Hibs

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
On PT RR. Nicely organised and shows what can be done with a little organisation. :cheers:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz Hibs took a bit of time but well suceeded in end.

Note:- To the people who wish to grief server think you find what was done was done in the spirit of the game at an hour where most could enjoy and I think Albs who were there defending would agree on that.

This was done in the SOTG once again gratz to albs/hibs for the effort.

Soulja

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
Enjoy it... while it lasts... Gentlemen, set your alarm clocks!

No seriously it was some nice fighting, everyone have to agree it was fun and a nice change from running back and forth in the tracks between Crim and Crauchon.

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Well done guys the albs COULD learn alot from this BUT they wont :eek7:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
strange thing though, finally having a cauldron of dagda in ur backpack, and it shows like its a damn strap/belt!

and givfz speed next time:S

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Well done guys the albs COULD learn alot from this BUT they wont :eek7:

Kinetix explain to me btw, how:

The heroes of Albion logged to defend berks and beno (the usuall suspects came out of nowhere all of a sudden), but after die'ing a couple of times logged off.

So thats the true spirit of Albion? Die a couple of times and then just log and w8 till 2 am again?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
grats :) weird though as we were wiped in the noon at beno, but nice to see some ppl were determined :) Too bad I logged or could maybe get a relic title in one day :D

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie

The heroes of Albion logged to defend berks and beno (the usuall suspects came out of nowhere all of a sudden), but after die'ing a couple of times logged off.

So thats the true spirit of Albion? Die a couple of times and then just log and w8 till 2 am again?

ROFL they logged off?

Just sums up Albs, stick to your zergs and A/C raids, because you really do suck :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol Prime time moved to 16:00?

oh well gratz i think :m00:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah we all know its difficult for you to grasp that thought.

Here's a clue, it sure as hell aint 2am in the morning ^^.

You dont even have clues for yourself even less for handing to others. If you cant see the hipocrisy here i suggest you get a blind help dog.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Yeah we all know its difficult for you to grasp that thought.

Here's a clue, it sure as hell aint 2am in the morning ^^.

Fuck you! :( Took the words right out of my mouth or in this occasion, my keyboard. :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

yes absolutly... i mean your IQ cant possibly figure out that players have RL issues to deal at certain times or even jobs! i mean omfg who has jobs these days!?!
Your spirit of hibernia is the lack of inteligence indeed.
Im sure it was a hard taking relic with all the albs online at that hour:wanker: <sarcastic>

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
yes absolutly... i mean your IQ cant possibly figure out that players have RL issues to deal at certain times or even jobs! i mean omfg who has jobs these days!?!

Cry me a river...

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Umm. Did I miss something? Hibs do a RR at a time other then silly 'o clock. They even posted yesterday that they would do it today. How much more preparation do you need? Guess a few weeks to get some skills...

Grats hiblets, I give it a week before alarmclockion fucks it up again. :clap:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Umm. Did I miss something? Hibs do a RR at a time other then silly 'o clock. They even posted yesterday that they would do it today. How much more preparation do you need? Guess a few weeks to get some skills...

Grats hiblets, I give it a week before alarmclockion fucks it up again. :clap:

ahahah talking about preparation. Ohiss posted one week earlyer and relic was taken anyway. Wich part can you not understand here?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Im sure it was a hard taking relic with all the albs online at that hour:wanker: <sarcastic>

Want me to make a website with a DAoC schedule so everyone can plan their events there? :eek:
This is a 24/7 game, RR's can occur at ANY TIME of the day.
Sure, alarm clock raids are REALLY cheesy but perfectly legal, but, calling a raid that starts at 16.00 a AC raid is just beyond laughable. :p
Make sure the albs take it back at the same time why dont you, but no, CM will take it at 4am because of their work hours... shock horror, people have different work hours. :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

Ic so exactly when do you (or cm in general) work/have rl issue's then, since you AC from 2am till 5am and defend at 3pm aswell.

Yes, taking the relic at that hour whas fking hard why thank you (we failed like 4 or 5 times). Enjoyed every minute of it btw, which is not what i can say about your 2am episodes.

And for the people that wonder; "well Tuth dont you have a life?" Thats a negative people.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
yes absolutly... i mean your IQcant possibly figure out that players have RL issues to deal at certain times or even jobs!

Hahaha, do you mean like when albs take a relic at 2am in the night and 95% people of the server are sleeping?!?! :m00:

Im sure it was a hard taking relic with all the albs online at that hour

I'm sure it was a hard taking relic every single night with all the hibs/mids online at that hour! :rolleyes:

PS: Grats hibs.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Want me to make a website with a DAoC schedule so everyone can plan their events there? :eek:
This is a 24/7 game, RR's can occur at ANY TIME of the day.
Sure, alarm clock raids are REALLY cheesy but perfectly legal, but, calling a raid that starts at 16.00 a AC raid is just beyond laughable. :p
Make sure the albs take it back at the same time why dont you, but no, CM will take it at 4am because of their work hours... shock horror, people have different work hours. :)

Septina...wich part of my post talking about hipocrisy did you not understand. I dont blame hibs for taking at 16:00 i blame them for bitching of albs doing it at hours when ppl are not there to defend and they do the same.
Not to mention ty for the idiots in AC for making bold level 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom