Gratz Hiblets

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Most of the stupid ass shrooms are not targetable for me when they are stacked. The class Animist is fubared. I have screenshots of that, give me some public FTP server and I'll upload it.

Since the last RR I even see Bainshees trying to cast through walls in Thidranki. I have screenshots of that, give me some public FTP server and I'll upload it.

Every time someone mentions a Hib bug abusing or simply cheating you all freak out like there would be no cheats in games whatsoever and if there were some it's none of your realm cheating.

you have to be careful here: if a bainshee casts against a wall you can see the animation on the other side - but as I mentioned before unless the wall is broken or has some geometry flaw you wont get damaged.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Most of the stupid ass shrooms are not targetable for me when they are stacked. The class Animist is fubared. I have screenshots of that, give me some public FTP server and I'll upload it.

Since the last RR I even see Bainshees trying to cast through walls in Thidranki. I have screenshots of that, give me some public FTP server and I'll upload it.

Every time someone mentions a Hib bug abusing or simply cheating you all freak out like there would be no cheats in games whatsoever and if there were some it's none of your realm cheating.

No. You complain about things you don't even know. That is it what makes everybody freak out. That's the same attitude people had hundreds of years ago when burning witches etc.

Btw. my offer still stands. If anyone wants to prove the CAE going to intact keep/tower walls, I will gladly assist to prove him wrong or (which I highly doubt) to find the bug and to fix it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Adianna said:
No. You complain about things you don't even know. That is it what makes everybody freak out. That's the same attitude people had hundreds of years ago when burning witches etc.

?

Trying to be somehow funny?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Adianna said:

Btw. my offer still stands. If anyone wants to prove the CAE going to intact keep/tower walls, I will gladly assist to prove him wrong or (which I highly doubt) to find the bug and to fix it.

speaking of which we are having a right bruning over on pryd.net right now. Will start once I finish salvaging this bloomin' ram!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom