Gratz Hiblets

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Guys cmon mids and albs sucks and Hibs rocks its skillz bugged classes cant make any difrence :p banshee nuking true walls NAH cant be true!
Animists is ok they are sooo nerfed only 15 shrooms qq ?!:p

2 high rr guild groups in hib rules the server best setup best players Yber Alles all of them tbh! cant compete whit them might aswell sit down when you se them they are soo fooking good !

Anyway Gratz Hibs :)
Respect to raid leader tbh
and for the :wanker: s defending bugabuse wake up!

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Sad isnt the word for it.Also,

I find it funny a certain hib logged onto alb to whine to me about stun/nuke nuke my group did to him a little while ago, entertaining.Shoes on the other foot now isnt it boyo?

Incidentally dont know what you and silura are laugh spamming niko, not only were you dumb enough to try and kill 7 people with 2, you then turn up when we're fighting a fg and feel like youve accomplished something...

Oh wait youre legacy,you probably thought we were mids and wanted to come play "alongside" us didnt you.../dismiss

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Sad isnt the word for it.Also,

I find it funny a certain hib logged onto alb to whine to me about stun/nuke nuke my group did to him a little while ago, entertaining.Shoes on the other foot now isnt it boyo?

Incidentally dont know what you and silura are laugh spamming niko, not only were you dumb enough to try and kill 7 people with 2, you then turn up when we're fighting a fg and feel like youve accomplished something...

Oh wait youre legacy,you probably thought we were mids and wanted to come play "alongside" us didnt you.../dismiss

thx for the rps evita 2vs7 and still killing 2 isnt to bad :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Aran Thule said:
Im a bit sad that people are flaming bainshees and saying that we cheated on this raid.
It does tarnish was i saw as a fast effective raid.
if people cheated it wasnt because i asked them too, so feel free to report them and if they were cheating they will get banned.

All i can say is a big thanks to the Hibs that came out and worked together.

Did you say to them. Cone nuke the groups of albs along the walls...Good thats 50% of there force killed the rest charge!

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Did you say to them. Cone nuke the groups of albs along the walls...Good thats 50% of there force killed the rest charge!

No, after the first charged failed the first thing i did was ask to be rezzed. :p

Then i believe i asked our rangers to volley into the middle and our force to cover more then just 1 opening.
Waited until we had a few TWF ready then ordered everyone to charge and that time it worked.

Do to the fact that i have /effects self (as otherwise i will crash badly) i couldnt see any of the cones so cant really comment on it.
But as i mentioned on the other threads, if they were cheating/bug abusing then report them to rightnow and let them deal with it.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Well done on leading the raid Aran.

I'll just add to what other people wrote. There was no way we were not losing the relic last night as we were both outnumbered and badly organised. I logged on just as Beno fell and ran solo with my bb to Excal to check it out.

And as for the bainshee los-abuse I yet again experienced..well, I already whined about that once and it seems that only encouraged some to try it out. Go figure.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
This has been said several times already, but i know ALOT of ppl enjoyed the insta rvr we had the last weeks, I know I have. I would like to thank the albs for haveing us there for that long, and im actualy sorry that the hibs desided to take your relic, cuz the only thing that will result in, is that mids will go back to camping Brynjar bridge and albs will do what ever they used to do. You will no longer see the "Warder" zergs at Beno bridge and the random alb groups that ran around.

It might have been good leadership that gave you the relic, but dont expect that mid and alb will give you hibs much credit for it, and im even guessing that some of the hibs is displeased with this, seeing there were several hib groups running around and farming ppl.

I'll finish this post by wishing you ( hibs ) good luck with deffending 2 "relic" keeps, just dont come here whineing if u get attacked by the 2 other realms at once :touch:

Brite

Banned
Kedoz said:
This has been said several times already, but i know ALOT of ppl enjoyed the insta rvr we had the last weeks, I know I have. I would like to thank the albs for haveing us there for that long, and im actualy sorry that the hibs desided to take your relic, cuz the only thing that will result in, is that mids will go back to camping Brynjar bridge and albs will do what ever they used to do. You will no longer see the "Warder" zergs at Beno bridge and the random alb groups that ran around.

It might have been good leadership that gave you the relic, but dont expect that mid and alb will give you hibs much credit for it, and im even guessing that some of the hibs is displeased with this, seeing there were several hib groups running around and farming ppl.

I'll finish this post by wishing you ( hibs ) good luck with deffending 2 "relic" keeps, just dont come here whineing if u get attacked by the 2 other realms at once :touch:

aye agree

I think it was very lame to take the albs relics after having an unwriten agreement, controversial or not, to not attack the keeps and have some good rvr and hopefully even introduce some nooby albs to rvr that will come back ToAed and give some nice fights

Hibs will definatly get attacked by both alb and mids, they deserve it 110% how about you retrun the favour and let us have 2 keeps in your frontier? and let albs get even on there relics? but your not so honourable, dont see the point in you having relics, you would get much better rvr with evenly disributed relics and if underpopulated isnt removed next patch they are having a laugh

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Kedoz said:
This has been said several times already, but i know ALOT of pl enjoyed the insta rvr we had the last weeks, I know I have.

Must have been fun; you got your pwnlock to RR5 during it; emptying Chamber After Chamber adding on everything within visible range.

Oh and first RR5 toon too. DOUBLE GRATS !

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Kedoz said:

Erm tell us something new. That is what you ladies do best anyway. :touch:

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Well lead Aran, your raid was efficient and very fast /salute for that.
To all the los abusing banshees......its all been said before, you ruined a very good for your fellow hiblets.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Must have been fun; you got your pwnlock to RR5 during it; emptying Chamber After Chamber adding on everything within visible range.

Oh and first RR5 toon too. DOUBLE GRATS !

Heh how do you know? Just cuz I choose to show my Mid chars here doesnt mean I dont have more chars :wanker:

And your ranger poping up and adding on every little fight you can find is such a grand achivement. I fight with what GoA gave me, and you can whine all you want.. its not going to help you much is it :cheers:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
aye agree

I think it was very lame to take the albs relics after having an unwriten agreement, controversial or not, to not attack the keeps and have some good rvr and hopefully even introduce some nooby albs to rvr that will come back ToAed and give some nice fights

Hibs will definatly get attacked by both alb and mids, they deserve it 110% how about you retrun the favour and let us have 2 keeps in your frontier? and let albs get even on there relics? but your not so honourable, dont see the point in you having relics, you would get much better rvr with evenly disributed relics and if underpopulated isnt removed next patch they are having a laugh

I don't remember any agreement, if there was one then you have none of my sympathy - these are the terms of reference made by Mythic. If you don't like them go figure on a new game or at least petition Mythic to change it. Do not expect people to sit back and pretend they agree to some lame assed dumb agreement that some people claim they have the power to enforce. This morning you woke up and I hope you smelled the coffee.

Sharkith

Gwenne

Fledgling Freddie
Aran Thule said:
No, after the first charged failed the first thing i did was ask to be rezzed. :p

My realm rank 1 bard was doing her best to keep you alive, Aran. :drink:

If anyone in the BG was deliberately abusing bugs, it wasn't because they were asked to. I didn't see such things, but with effects self, being busy in the ranger group, and being clueless I wouldn't. If they did, please report em. We don't want it and we don't need it.

Personally I think Wyst deserves some of the blame for us getting a relic, since he was madly shrink wrapping rams for us. Dunno if others were too, but it really helped. We littered Albion with rams. In fact, when we stopped at a tower we already held to regroup, an overexcited ram carrier made a ram there. I was laughing for ages, so big thanks to him for that. Made my day.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Gwenne said:
Personally I think Wyst deserves some of the blame for us getting a relic, since he was madly shrink wrapping rams for us. Dunno if others were too, but it really helped. We littered Albion with rams. In fact, when we stopped at a tower we already held to regroup, an overexcited ram carrier made a ram there. I was laughing for ages, so big thanks to him for that. Made my day.

Pfft, I was destroyed your trebs at Benowyc. Not that it matters with all the shrooms you had up, but was mostly for the fun of doing it. :)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
ok first of all

YOU *sensored* WARLOCKS DONT YOU EVEN START OF SAYING THINGS ARE LAME!!!!

ok here we go ^^: aye sum people like the insta rvr some don't, but u can take the keeps back withouth ur "leetist guilds"??

ok about the rr: Yeah yeah u can blaim the take on the bainshee's...
but uve failed at those other keeps.. when enemy's pass the milegate.. your fucked...

how did they pass the gate anyway? would be impossible with all the traps / nukes / scouts / sorcs ?

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
I always enjoy reading Manisch posts :)

/me puts on his "Aran fanclub" t-shirt.

Aeva

Banned
Brite said:

Totally and utterly agree.

:flame: :flame: :flame:

aldar

Fledgling Freddie
as a hib, I wouldnt mind if albs took their relics back, stupid idea to take the str one from alb in the first place.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
aldar said:
as a hib, I wouldnt mind if albs took their relics back, stupid idea to take the str one from alb in the first place.

you can please some people some of the time but you cant please all of the people all of the time.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
A lot of hibs were getting bored of the RvR position and Aran was under pressure to run a RR.

RvR was good for the GG's and good for zergs but that was it. Running with less than 2FG's was asking for death because the fighting was so concentrated. Running with more than 2FG's is not everyone's idea of fun. So hibbies decided to change the position a little.

Got to say a few things here.

Firstly some albs are saying we are not gonna RvR anymore. If that is your attitude after a set back then maybe you should stick to PvE. Nice to see some albs and mids using this as a springboard for more RvR though.

Secondly being interruped through a wall is not nice and not fun. Getting basically perma stunned by an amber sacularum <spelling> through a wall or door is not fun either so I know how you feel.

There is a change of set up and position but we need to look on it as a way of keeping the game fresh. If hib becomes a focus point of RvR for a while then fine, we should all treat it as a challenge and not a chance to repeat the same arguments about bps or certain classes that we have seen before (moaning about them here does no good after all).

I appreciate it is easy for me to be positive as a hibby but if the game was as sad and annoying as some of you seem to think I wonder if I would keep playing.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Each realm with a port keep in frontier zone gets boring pretty quick. Only thing it's good for is leeching xp/rps with lowbie alts. The actual original premise for playing the game ain't so bad, but ho hum it seems this is what peeps want.

Sarumancer

Fledgling Freddie
hey, heres a wild assed thought.

If you see animists putting shrooms in non hittable locations, write their name down AND SCREENIE it

if you see bainshees cone nuking through walls, write down the name and screenie it.

Now, you have a name and some 'proof' of them being a terribly nawty person, so you can show the world their misdeeds.

Name NAMES or quit the freaking whining

'Oh theyre nuking through the walls, omg cheeatars !', did you SEE this happen? NAME THE BAINSHEE doing it, you didnt actually see it? but youve heard its happened sometime, somewhere on a server one time or so, so youre ASSUMING they used it? That makes you a right pillock.

Im not attempting to claim all players are wonderful goody too shoes and wont exploit apparent issues, example volley being able to shoot OUT from inside a building or not being able to be grappled with 28 buffs (hi dere middies). It happens, but until you have PROOF that someone is DELIBERATELY doing something nawty or against the coc or bug abusing, all youre doing is pssing in the wind.

Yes I have an animist, I rarely run in rvr with it, I have 4 other level 50s I can be found out and about on tho (sometimes), so before you start trying to pitch rocks at me, dont. My main, first 50 and only ml10 is a freaking RR5 druid (Cuchuluhain), been in the game since the start and by the maker I am TIRED of people slinging allegations and having NOTHING to back up their claim but waffle.

PROVE IT OR LOSE IT.

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Kedoz said:

dude,YOU are the mids!YOU,yes YOU have to come and try to get the relic!YOU cant always lay back and w8 for hibs to hand over relics to the rest of loosers who pick some zergy realm like YOU mostly do.Save the words,and go try to save your relics.Or go kill some more mobs for ca$h and w8 for clustering,excal zerg might save the day if they reach us ever. :m00:

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
just one little thing concerning bainshees:
CAEs DO NOT go through walls. It only happens when a piece of wall is broken or has some geometry flaws - and then you can also pbaoe through it at certain places. It is just more obvious with CAE since it has longer range - but remember every piece you can cae through can also be pbaoed through. I am not sure whether this is a design decision or a geometry bug or a geometry-bug-but-let's-call-it-design-decision.

Play a bainshee before claiming incorrect stuff though. Any pbaoe class can nuke through SOME (notice the capital letters) walls. And yes it's probably a bug - but not a bainshee specific one and Mythic had time enough to fix it.

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Garb,

I 'think' that the 5 bainshees who CAE'd through the relic 'building' walls kinda puts paid to your theory. If I remember correctly, you can't actually damage the walls of the relic buildings, as they are non-targetable.

Yet still there was multiple claims and screenies taken (and rightnow'd) of this bug being abused.

And I fo one have certainly been the victim of a CAE from a bainshee slapping my ass straight through a wall at the bridge chokepoints... hiding round a corner and then suddenly <whump> <whump> <whump> CAE hits me from the ground floor inside the bridge towers.

This bug does indeed exist, and unfortunately, some ARE abusing it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Sarumancer said:
PROVE IT OR LOSE IT.

Most of the stupid ass shrooms are not targetable for me when they are stacked. The class Animist is fubared. I have screenshots of that, give me some public FTP server and I'll upload it.

Since the last RR I even see Bainshees trying to cast through walls in Thidranki. I have screenshots of that, give me some public FTP server and I'll upload it.

Every time someone mentions a Hib bug abusing or simply cheating you all freak out like there would be no cheats in games whatsoever and if there were some it's none of your realm cheating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom