Gratz Hibbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brommix

Loyal Freddie
Gratz hibbies, seemed like a good raid with most things covered :) Hope too see many more of them (just less successfull)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Nomans Land said:
this just shows are your stupid excuses about being underpopulated realm is bs if you can pull this off :)

That was the point of the exersise, to bring some morale up and get ppl playing :)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Libertine said:
So what are your excuses for taking the relics from the underpopulated realms at 2-6am :)

Tbh I dont need an excuse, I havent done it :) apart from that one on Mids ageeessss ago... and we all know the answer to that one.... It was our last run!!!

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Gear said:
That was the point of the exersise, to bring some morale up and get ppl playing :)

Good :p hopefully will mean better RvR. Tonight was crap, it was zerg or be zerged. I got a total of 5k w00t!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
lol i didnt think you would pull it off Gear! Damn nice :)

albs got proper pwned :D

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
So what are your excuses for taking the relics from the underpopulated realms at 2-6am :)
2 FG's was bored :m00: didnt like the way it was done, but if u look at last RR done by alb's u will allso see that it was done in prime time...

prime time raid's have been done by all realm's and AC's have been done by all realm's, dont even start that dicussion plz...

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
trycorn said:
2 FG's was bored :m00: didnt like the way it was done, but if u look at last RR done by alb's u will allso see that it was done in prime time...

prime time raid's have been done by all realm's and AC's have been done by all realm's, dont even start that dicussion plz...

Yet of recent the most populated realm being Albion feels the need to take relics in the early hours of the morning, while the realm with the least population takes a relic at 7pm on a sunday. When will we see a 7pm relic raid from the albs next, or will there be more excuses :m00:

:)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Libertine said:

tbh no excuse needed?

grats on the relic, altho the big battle at renaris was abit to short ;)

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
grats..

altho pwnd? dunno we still have 5 left :sex: :sex: :sex:

btw: thats 5 more as midgard

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Grats, nicely done!
too bad it was only #$%^#%@! lag for me at surs :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Yunio said:
Grats, nicely done!
too bad it was only #$%^#%@! lag for me at surs :)
y u seemed like a cleric with trouble there :D
leeched nicely there on ur grp :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
Enli said:
y u seemed like a cleric with trouble there :D
leeched nicely there on ur grp :D

and i went ld as we began moving towards the backdoor, just my luck :(

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
Yet of recent the most populated realm being Albion feels the need to take relics in the early hours of the morning, while the realm with the least population takes a relic at 7pm on a sunday. When will we see a 7pm relic raid from the albs next, or will there be more excuses :m00:

:)
erm did u actualy read my post ? alb's DID a relic prime time, before this raid alb's havnt been able to take ANY relic's and u know why ? cos we had em ALL, that's prob why u havnt seen alb's done any prime time raid's lately. U will see a RR, prob not posted on FH nor something organised, but more like spur of the moment...

but tbh its nice to see some hib's out instead of u guys whineing about alb's being soooo OP etc... givf more epic fight's xD

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one, Im actually amazed at how well you managed to keep the albs from defending Surs, we had schrooms and hammers the size of keeps all over the map and only started moving for surs once we heard about the numbers on it.

Once we got closer, running the expected route from Boldiam, we ran into a few enemies, but that was nothing compared to what laid ahead.

At first we thought about giving the backdoor a try but moving there we met up with 3-4 FG hibs and we immidiately turned for the front door that was actually less defended and half our group got it.

Unfortunately there were so few that got in that we could not do anything.
Was plenty of hibs to nuke on but not enough albs to stop the tide with what seemed like only a handful defenders inside.

I think it was a pity that we never got a proper fight going but atleast it was fun to see some hibs out in RvR.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz, shame about some ppl calling others whiners etc then expecting a grats from em. But grats anyway.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Grats hibs, well done and fast. you got nicely setup farm of any albs inc. :)

Too bad even in your own grats tread you still whine. *lol* sad creatures.

Here we sad the difference between a planned RR(yours) and the spontanious ones(ours) Planning = no time to do anything about it. well executed. Grats, sad we didnt get to fight over it. :(

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Gwatz!! xD

Dunno if this is been asked but i cba 2 read all the posts. Is the hibs getting anything out of the mid relic as they don't have there own atm??

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Eyeball said:
Is the hibs getting anything out of the mid relic as they don't have there own atm??

No, but next time you'll find an infi, he wont be hitting for 20% extra damage ;)

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Eyeball said:
Gwatz!! xD

Dunno if this is been asked but i cba 2 read all the posts. Is the hibs getting anything out of the mid relic as they don't have there own atm??

No they dont, well they get that albs only get 10% melee. but thats it.

dont matter what relics you own afaik, but you need 2 to get a bonus.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, check the hibbie thread for more fun, they made a movie to ->

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?p=2459665

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/anthony.rotheram/RR.zip

In the movie you can see how well the tactic worked since there is almost no defenders at all.

As I wrote in that thread we were not even a FG defending and we really never had any chance what so ever to stop the attacking hibs.
(about half of my grp got in)

I was standing and desperately trying to nuke the people in the ram before the door gave in but it really did not matter at all.

Im the poor inconnu lagging my ass off trying to make it to the balcony with quite alot of hibs ponding my back, heck some of you were even ahead of me.

When we got to the keep in the first place there wasnt even oil up on the outer gate.

I tried to pour some there but it really didnt help at all since all I ended up doing was fending off wampiirs all the time. Climbing little buggers.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Glenmorangie said:
Thats 2:30 CET, plus a bank holiday in the UK. For about 75% of the other people, it was a regular sunday with work or school the day after.

It's hardly my fault that Europe is on a different time zone, someone accused my guild of doing 3am raids, that is simply not true I have not been in game at 3am for well over a year.

Glenmorangie said:
Mids have done prime time raids and attempts at prime time only since NF, before Javai and the spaniards started their "special-peoples-prime-time-raids".

See above. I've been on one relic raid since the patch and it was started well in prime-time even if it ended later that would be ideal to open relic gates takes time not like taking a relic from a single a keep. I am not denying raids have happened out of prime-time but I was not on them and I'm getting a bit sick of being told I wa somewhere I wasn't.

Edit: Not gonna reply to anymore of this crap this should be a grats thread for Hibs for a well executed raid not (yet another) bitch about when Albs took relics.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
how do you dear to do a relic raid out of prime time (when i am not online) you clueless and skilless bastards !!!

for those who catch the ironny :

grats :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom