Gratz Hibbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Kagato said:
Long live the Hibgard alliance. :puke:

lol just proves how some ppl like kagato don't have a fucking clue what this game is about. try to learn the game.

mids didn't help hibs OR albs in either way.

albs got owned big time, just face it.

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly congrats to the Hibs that took the relic, a well deserved relic, odd choice for relic to take but still a great raid and well deserved.

Soulja_IA_ said:
Yea Right School Started now So we Hope you will All you other RR been early hours on Hib and Mid So we Hope you Albs got Some Balls this time instead of Guard fighting :twak:

Have nice day :)

Soulja

Tell the mids to do a primetime RR they're the only realm to never ever ever do a successful primetime RR, albion did several.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
acei said:
Firstly congrats to the Hibs that took the relic, a well deserved relic, odd choice for relic to take but still a great raid and well deserved.

Tell the mids to do a primetime RR they're the only realm to never ever ever do a successful primetime RR, albion did several.

lol wtf?
mid did serveral succesfull primetime raids in NF.

only difference is that albs did both lots of early morning raids and a few primetime

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Nice job, took you long to bring it to your homeland, thought you lost it, but then after a while it was placed in your keep.

Hope the next relic you trying to take will be more difficult.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
acei said:

Both Killgorde and Ardamel have done Primetime raids.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:

i knew it, i knew it, i knew it that some smart moron will post something like that. mids where farming us aswell no alliance.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Its posted on FH, everyone had the possibility to take actions from this, yet some ppl just need to turn this into whine...
Guess it was too much for someones ego....

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
I am not denying some Albs raided at those times I am saying my guild, which he named, don't.

The only relic raid I've been involved in ended at ~ 1.30am on a Sunday evening directly before a bank holiday.

Thats 2:30 CET, plus a bank holiday in the UK. For about 75% of the other people, it was a regular sunday with work or school the day after.

acei said:

Mids have done prime time raids and attempts at prime time only since NF, before Javai and the spaniards started their "special-peoples-prime-time-raids". After taking it back prime time after another "prime-time" raid from the Mids (Meril and his Merry Men) some albs again stooped to the level of doing latenight raids. thats when Arumos just said fu and did the same.

All that aside, frigging awesome job Hibs, posting it in advance and doing it against all the odds... big grats!

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Was unaware of mids doing primetime RR raids against albion (at least unaware of successful ones). I knew before NF mids never did a successful one. Eitherway grats to hibs, look forward to getting the relic back whenever that may be :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
marniecry.jpeg

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
acei said:
Was unaware of mids doing primetime RR raids against albion (at least unaware of successful ones). I knew before NF mids never did a successful one.

Wrong again, Killgorde did at least one.

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
Was unaware of mids doing primetime RR raids against albion (at least unaware of successful ones). I knew before NF mids never did a successful one. Eitherway grats to hibs, look forward to getting the relic back whenever that may be :)

Even there you are wrong, Albs were even the first to start the AC raids, but I guess it feels better to have a selective memory...

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Glenmorangie said:
Even there you are wrong, Albs were even the first to start the AC raids, but I guess it feels better to have a selective memory...

After that Herbal did several primetime raids one of which consisted of a well planned raid which took all of 30mins? Midgard continued with the early morning tactic using "lag" as a excuse why they couldn't do a primetime raid... so albs invaded odin's everynight and crashed the server everynight...

Wrong again, Killgorde did at least one.
Successful raid against albion pre-NF? Never heard or saw that raid unless you mean at the very beginning of DAOC.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I wanted to take a 2nd one too, yes was an odd choice for a relic but it was the easiest one to get.

I had a plan for one more but the co-ordination didn't work out so just stoped for the night.

Mind you, if clustering doesn't happen in a week, next sunday most likely I'll go for it again. Just keep an eye on the hib forum :p

Thanks to all hibs for coming, thanks to all mids and albs that came out to play as well.

Let's just say ta for the fun :)

:cheers: to you

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:

lol you must be an idiot.

Ardamel did the first ever Prime Time raid in NF, took relic off Hibs.

Last succesful Mid Prime time raid was where Red Guard did a raid against Boldiam a couple of months ago, albs took it back at 5am next day.

Both mid raids around 22:00 CEST.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
acei said:
Successful raid against albion pre-NF? Never heard or saw that raid unless you mean at the very beginning of DAOC.

Nope it wasn't at the very beginning, it was when CE continually hit alb keeps everynight for a week in OF, eventually the albs stopped coming to defend and they took the relic.

You probably didn't play then or have a selective memory

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:
After that Herbal did several primetime raids one of which consisted of a well planned raid which took all of 30mins? Midgard continued with the early morning tactic using "lag" as a excuse why they couldn't do a primetime raid... so albs invaded odin's everynight and crashed the server everynight...

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=41085&highlight=Relic+Raids

So you wont be so misinformed again next time

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
acei said:

Typical Alb, someone who wasn't even around mouthing off!

Let me educate you:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=20419
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=41310

Couldn't be arsed to keep NF updated... was all Alb took relic 3am - 5am ;)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
i expect custodia malwanker guild to take it back at 5am with the old excuse "that's the time we play, it's a 24 hour game" ... the truth being that they don't have the balls to pull off what Gear and his little hibby zerg managed to achieve.

and kagato ... your reply was pathetic ... although i never saw you there .. at least i never saw you die, and it was publicly announced so ... yeah ... mids did actually come along and kill a large number of hibs at one point. Your hibgard theory is crap at best, since hibs are holding the relic not mids :worthy:

Anyway, let's see if albs can learn off hibs and attempt a similar challenge or if you will just 5am it back. Will definately enjoy if they do attempt it with fewer numbers than 200 in primetime :p

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Cant see what it have to do with the hibgard alliance .. did mids stop albs getting to surs i doubt, was like 15 mids in alb at the time ... I could understand your whining if the hibs would have given the mids the relic .. but they dident. Its in a keep where your "we cant play during primetime so we zerg keeps at night" ppl can get it ..

Anyway a very nice and fast relicraid.

And about last primetime mid raid .. Nolby "arranged" it while hibs was bashing on hurb. Relic was planted in Fens, where the "we cant play during primetime so we zerg keeps at night" ppl raided it back..

Again grats to hibs :clap:

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Meril said:
And about last primetime mid raid .. Nolby "arranged" it while hibs was bashing on hurb. Relic was planted in Fens, where the "we cant play during primetime so we zerg keeps at night" ppl raided it back..

Again grats to hibs :clap:

Sorry my error. :)

Gratz again Hibs :)

Albs aren't Gratzing much?

Septina

Part of the furniture
RandomDotCom said:
They are crying in a corner cuz they got pwned :worthy:

And hibs are acting like 10 year old kids and boasting and calling the albs names!
Great raid and congrats, would be nice to see some gracious (sp?) winners atleast tho. :)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Maoni said:
Its posted on FH, everyone had the possibility to take actions from this, yet some ppl just need to turn this into whine...
Guess it was too much for someones ego....

This thread was obvious flamebait anyway with Hibs honking their own horn.

Gratz Hibs, you deserve that much, but stop patting yourselfs on the back to much, this just shows are your stupid excuses about being underpopulated realm is bs if you can pull this off :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
This thread was obvious flamebait anyway with Hibs honking their own horn.

Gratz Hibs, you deserve that much, but stop patting yourselfs on the back to much, this just shows are your stupid excuses about being underpopulated realm is bs if you can pull this off :)

You didnt read the threadstarters signature did you?

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
I did, and I also read all the posts but one up till mine. Theres been more Hib posts than others.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Nomans Land said:
, this just shows are your stupid excuses about being underpopulated realm is bs if you can pull this off :)

So what are your excuses for taking the relics from the underpopulated realms at 2-6am :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom