Gratz Hibbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
19:26 CEST Hib took Mid strength relic from Surs. Prime time, not sure what hibs is going to do with Mids relic though! But Gratz on the iccle realm without the 20% mele and magic bonus spanking the evil albs :)

Mids had tried many nights and failed... we even had a go at Hibs relic yesterday :)

Look forward to the whine when the albs take it back at their prime time 3am-5am... :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Yea Right School Started now So we Hope you will All you other RR been early hours on Hib and Mid So we Hope you Albs got Some Balls this time instead of Guard fighting :twak:

Have nice day :)

Soulja

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Realm with the lowest population can take a relic at primetime while the realm with the highest population resorts to taking them at 2am-6am.

How amusing :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
AND The BEST Part of all this WAS We even Said we were going to do it and Times ROFL Now Thats Some Epeen to be Stroked up There. :cheers:

WTG Gear :drink:

Soulja

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
gratz, was nicely done, and tbh the last few month's of whine cos mid's and hib's couldnt do RR's etc was just proven wrong, looking forward to takeing it back in prime time :drink:

Borgio Finstermoor

One of Freddy's beloved
Ill take my previous comment back,

Grats hibs for achieving, what I saw to be, a well led, and well executed Relic Raid on Albion.

Now get ready for the reataliation

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
gratz, was nicely done, and tbh the last few month's of whine cos mid's and hib's couldnt do RR's etc was just proven wrong, looking forward to takeing it back in prime time :drink:

u mean when the spainard zerg led by ghaladriel and the roleplayers from Knights of Pendragon logs on at 03:00 AM? :puke:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Haha gratz, funniest thing was when so cool posted it on FH hib and say u where gonna do it and doing it ;)

Very gratz imo

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Best Relic Raid Ever

As title says gear announces on FH over a week ago lowest population prime time no bonuses....beat that alb and i don't mean in time before 7pm gmt where you try at 5-7 am

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
hheee, thats how u do relic raids, suday prime time when most ppl play

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
u mean when the spainard zerg led by ghaladriel and the roleplayers from Knights of Pendragon logs on at 03:00 AM? :puke:

We don't raid at 3am, latest I've been on in last 3 months is 1.30am on a Friday or Saturday :twak:

polza

Loyal Freddie
gratz gear, btw /who all on hib showed 281 peps before raid started ^^

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Great raid, goes to show we dont x-realm by reading Hib forum :p

polza

Loyal Freddie
Javai said:
We don't raid at 3am, latest I've been on in last 3 months is 1.30am on a Friday or Saturday :twak:

ive heard of time zone differences but from weekday nights to weekend nights thats a big time zone.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
ive heard of time zone differences but from weekday nights to weekend nights thats a big time zone.

I am not denying some Albs raided at those times I am saying my guild, which he named, don't.

The only relic raid I've been involved in ended at ~ 1.30am on a Sunday evening directly before a bank holiday.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz to all the Hibs involved, well deserved gratz too i might add, prime time and at weekend, awesome show, well done :) :clap: :clap:

Sarona

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:

Hmm think ure talking about Custodia Malacitana Led by the Evul
:worthy: Blindguardian :worthy:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Long live the Hibgard alliance. :puke:

This is 1 Lame Post Rofl Higard alliance you Think Mids let us Have their Str Relic what a Dopey Suggestion Lame very Lame you haven't got Balls to say Congratz :twak:

Soulja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom