Gratz Albs on getting your Relic back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nullifidian

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Ah, you seem to be expert on remote psychology as you know my motivation. I think if if you really think I gave this account away for sex you need rethink your remote psychology skills though ^^.

/hug

Manisch you type so much shit, it isnt even funny.

Manisch Depressiv said:
(I want(ed) to buy that account back, since I regret very much selling it, but no success so far.)

Manisch Depressiv said:
I never sold that account and I never received any money for it.

...more bullshit.

I let a girl called Jaqueline play Manisch then, in exchange for sex

FH has its very own Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
it doesnt really matter about the account tbh, the important thing is some random CM muppet got owned :D

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
scherer said:
no it isen´t said i made the first ram for Arvakr on prime time
So what u made a Ram prime time,every1 can do that. You still AC'd the relic.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
"I can feel your anger... Good, goooood..." (Palpatine 1983)

I really hope when you guys grow up you'll come back here and read the idiotic rants and tantrunts you'r throwing here. And there I was thinking crap like this only happened in the Big Brother house...

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Nullifidian said:
Manisch

ROFL Nice 1 Null seems Mamisch get owned good time there rofl or is he gonna spout some more Crap Cmon Manisch be a man own up to faults.

Loaned account for Sex that is fucking funny who you loan it to Manisch some rubber dolly this made my day Manisch 1-0 to Nullifidian gonna rep him for that 1.

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
it doesnt really matter about the account tbh, the important thing is some random CM muppet got owned :D

It's prolly Marracus who emotes me and spams me with insults in game while playing an eBayed character himself.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Nullifidian said:
Manisch you type so much shit, it isnt even funny.

Hahaha :>

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
Toxic, Horner, Thirdegree, Caiin, Dwynth, Doktorn, Aldurs, Rivendellmyr, Eowynmy, Togwyns, Domini, Scarlatina.

ahh the pride of albion strikes again.

their names will undoubtedly be remembered.

/salute

djezuz

Fledgling Freddie
Its so sad guys, all the talk about how good you are and still you insist on pveìng keeps down.:puke:
Flaming people for being noobs and gimps, yet you dont have the balls to give them credit for at least come out to get owned...
Had hoped the migration from this server would improve your gamestyle, but can see its not the issue, and probably when seing your replies never will.
So guys i wish you all the luck in pveìng down keeps, just beware the npc guards 1 day get tired and give you some payback..
If that happen you would probably try to get your lvl 50 to thidranki, for real restistance is not your idea of fun..:kissit:

Next 3 post are by some of the above mentioned , trying to blame some other guy for doing nothing less, but grow up guys and lets have some fun..:touch:
ps. this goes for all sides..

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
What's the differance i the time zone between UK and Spain btw? Hour or less? My geography aint great but isn't spane virtually under britain when you look a a map?

Britain
France
Spain
its cause they have siesta (big fan of that) there4 not needing that much sleep during the night, afaik...

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Who cares about what time a relic is taken anymore.
taking a relic is about showing some respect to the players from other realms and since no realm showing any other realm any respect , why even bother care.
Mids taking relic when people are at work , Alb does it when people sleep.

And if u try attacking keep at normal time some fucking irc lamer will warn everyone and u get zerged to peaces before u even reach keep

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Notirt said:
Who cares about what time a relic is taken anymore.
taking a relic is about showing some respect to the players from other realms and since no realm showing any other realm any respect , why even bother care.
Mids taking relic when people are at work , Alb does it when people sleep.

And if u try attacking keep at normal time some fucking irc lamer will warn everyone and u get zerged to peaces before u even reach keep

taking a relic at reasonable time is about showing respect i mean

Oneeyedjack

Fledgling Freddie
Well I guess we (the Mids and Hibs) should take it as a compliment when those muppets take the relic when we are asleep. They do it because they cant do it when we are not asleep. If they could we would not be having this discussion, unless ofc they do it to ruin the gameplay for us??? (But thats not against the Sotg by Goa definition - tsk tsk, the game is so twisted I could cry). No I guess this pathetic bunch of people is doing it because they cant compete with the rest of us in primetime RvR and if they could they still need to prove it (and come on they had several years to prove it and they still havent moved a inch from killing grey characters while xping, camping bridgetowers with DI bots and ACing relics over and over and over).

I must say I feel really sorry for the rest of the realm of Albion. I think 80% of the realm or more generally dont like this playstyle (or I REALLY hope they dont), but they cant do much about it. They can ofc PM them and say they dont like their playstyle, but thats not gonna happen. Then they could avoid playing with them, but they already do, because these looser play at night when nobody else is. Then they could stop defending those relics the AC crew bring back from those "raids of shame", but I guess "we" are not that honourable? And finally they could make a stand and lower those keeps that holds these "hot" relics - oh wait thats against the Sotg, hmmm. More or less out of options.:mad: In other words the realm of Albion is being made a fool of by 10-20 people from their own realm and then Goa throw them a bucket of cold water in the face by saying: "Sorry guys, we cant do anything about it (or wont?). You just have to live with it and pay up for us providing you with those rules. Oh and if you have any ideas how to improve this mess take it up with Mythic, because thats not our department either." :eek7:
I dont know many companies that is able to screw their customers over and get payed for it. Anybody with a little bit of business sense would say thats completly insane and bad business. Letting a small group of people destroying the game experience for so many people in 3 realms. So I can just say, Im truely sorry for those albs that share the same realm as those loosers, you should roll Mid or Hib and join us killling them between 2 am and 7 am if you can keep yourself awake. We are still underpopulated and not all elite scums. :fluffle:

The Mids and Hibs are facing the excact same problems as the Albs are, we cant do anything about it, because we need sleep and dont like to play this game without any challenge (like PvEing relics at night). And since Goa wont listen to our concerns and objections, we are left with 2 options: leave the game or strike back as hard as we can and to try and send a message that we dont accept the crappy playstyle. And thats excactly what we are doing by painting Albion blue (and green for that matter). In that process we run over all those albs that also play primetime and care about this game, but we are left without any obtions, because we wont leave the game (just yet) and we dont get ANY help or support from Goa. And then we are back to square one - 10-20 people are screwing over 3 realms and making the RvR experience for the majoraty of all players much worse than it could be. But thats not greifing (by Goa definitions). :eek6:

Come on, it should be obvious to everybody by now, those a-holes should be banned into oblivion, so the rest of us can enjoy this game as it was intended - Realm vs Realm, not "AC-crew protected by Goa ruleset" vs 3 Realms! Tsk, tsk, tsk this is as twisted as it can be at the moment.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Considering that everything is even and back to normal now, with all realms having their own relics and no one having an advantage which alot of the whiners here claim is what they wanted before, they seem to making an aweful lot of fuss about it.

cmr

Banned
Notirt said:

rofl the old blame irc shit from some clueless idiot

i dont think anyone has used irc to blab about a relic raid since OF and it never was used for that apart from the odd occasion and the people that did got banned for it. try useing /rw

Another example of albion idiocy

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
cmr said:
rofl the old blame irc shit from some clueless idiot

i dont think anyone has used irc to blab about a relic raid since OF and it never was used for that apart from the odd occasion and the people that did got banned for it. try useing /rw

Another example of albion idiocy

Wow though guy calling me clueless idiot , Grow up kiddo

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Inget o bry sig om, han e ett jewla arlse iaf så.

Cmr, take a walk in the park mate, you go on like a broken record saying the same shit over and over.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Enli said:
Fliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim we need nuking powah

quite...

Should probably nuke half the posters in the thread too ;) but I'll just lock it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom