Gratz Albs on getting your Relic back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure we'd all like to congratulate the following mighty Albion players:

Toxic, Horner, Thirdegree, Caiin, Dwynth, Doktorn, Aldurs, Rivendellmyr, Eowynmy, Togwyns, Domini, Scarlatina.

Who valiantly took the Alb Strength Relic from Arvakr at 5 am (GMT).

You worked so hard guys you deserve it! :puke:

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
thz a lot to Eowynmyr to only know rude emote :) u do more than 10 rudes in all night plz start to open ur mind and discover another one!!!

Be water mi friend!! :m00:

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
I'm sure we'd all like to congratulate the following mighty Albion players:

Toxic, Horner, Thirdegree, Caiin, Dwynth, Doktorn, Aldurs, Rivendellmyr, Eowynmy, Togwyns, Domini, Scarlatina.

Who valiantly took the Alb Strength Relic from Arvakr at 5 am (GMT).

You worked so hard guys you deserve it! :puke:

thx m8 really nice ow you:)
and btw did start prime time cause did my first ram for it that time

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
[WR]Mothman said:
thz a lot to Eowynmyr to only know rude emote :) u do more than 10 rudes in all night plz start to open ur mind and discover another one!!!

Be water mi friend!! :m00:

maby you need to go on the matematic lessons more often m8 cause after 1,2 and 3... 10 dosen´t come.

anyway take care and cya out there

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
mi gf will kill me, not sleeping still :p so if tomorrow im not playing im dead :p

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
bunch off :wanker:
like u guys took the relic in primetime
every realm AC's another realm deal with it don't crie about it
:drink:

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
stellaartois said:
bunch off :wanker:
like u guys took the relic in primetime
every realm AC's another realm deal with it don't crie about it
:drink:

Hibs dont AC cos we cant we have next to no one online :)

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
eble@work said:
Hibs dont AC cos we cant we have next to no one online :)
True, I must admit hib population is rather low, lucky for hibs that mids always got your back

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
stellaartois said:
True, I must admit hib population is rather low, lucky for hibs that mids always got your back

:wanker:

Nothing more can be said about you.

Honestly thought this AC had changed seems tho Albs prooved everyone wrong.As for Mids taking you Relic at least at time they did it people were online to defend and not just guards.

Gratz Albs who did Relic Raid you show everyone how this server is going well played :wanker:

Soulja

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
but but.. how come you took it back then? :eek7:

2 FG hibs took back the relic at about 12pm GMT not exactly primetime, but at least those albs who were online had a choice to either PVE some more or go save the day at the relic, some tried, but seems you guys didn't even have a relic defence BG until muthy appeared.

Eble

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
great , can we now cut all the nagging , and kiss and make up?
i want some decent rvr again :p

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
A little bit like them lot + CM taking surs at 2am

took them 3 attempts with about 2-3 fg albs at 2am, sad but clearly they get spanked primetime so makes em feel good taking the stuff when they outnumber guards:)

was fun wiping the noobs twice :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
well tbh, that standard of player doesn't have much choice really, the game needs to cater for the lesser types too, its only fair to give the newbs a chance.

Ucallme

Banned
Just a thought...

Can you guys not forget that people from America still play on the Europe servers therefor 4-5 am will still be 11-12midnight. Im not saying this as an excuse but please bare in mind that other countries to play this game which do have different time zones... I mean i dont know where those guys are from and tbh I really dont care. Just wanted to share my point.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Ucallme said:
Just a thought...

Can you guys not forget that people from America still play on the Europe servers therefor 4-5 am will still be 11-12midnight. Im not saying this as an excuse but please bare in mind that other countries to play this game which do have different time zones... I mean i dont know where those guys are from and tbh I really dont care. Just wanted to share my point.

Amphrax/Arauddry

IT NOT the Spanish anymore it DAM Americans that are taking Relics rofl.

Soulja

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz to the albs
What i heard CM dont do late relic takes so it cant be some of them :)

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
I hate AC raids ....but 4am Saturday morning / take it during they day when most are at work/school ... not much of a difference tbh.

Everz

FH is my second home
Jesus christ when will you goddamn idiots realise your digging your own grave. Look at what your doing ffs, your on a server which at primetime has less then one realm on a US cluster and your just slowly killing it more and more. Start brushing up on your french, i can see that famous french cluster inc.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Thornbeard said:
I hate AC raids ....but 4am Saturday morning / take it during they day when most are at work/school ... not much of a difference tbh.

There is awhole world of difference to 4am and during the day, people play casually during the day i.e. a lot more than 4am

Dont know if you know but many different timezone players play hib and mid, but they dont AC, its the alb mentality, sad but true it wont change

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
There is awhole world of difference to 4am and during the day, people play casually during the day i.e. a lot more than 4am

Dont know if you know but many different timezone players play hib and mid, but they dont AC, its the alb mentality, sad but true it wont change

Thats right it will never change but some of us have bought some blue paint for the albs

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Lecturin said:
Thats right it will never change but some of us have bought some blue paint for the albs
Got any green paint? Hib DIY shops are all out:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom