Gratz Albs on getting your Relic back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
^^ does anyone take him seriously anymore?
Its like fucking Horner posting but without the screenshots

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
swords said:

Shows how much you know me newbie, usually I posted screenshots or even movies of people selfowning them ^^.

cmr

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Refering to your BD that got chainkilled by my Sorc solo where you have been too daft to root a pet.

I got your Bard and some other group member of yours on my way to the docks as I was soloing all night long and traveling to Crauchon while the rest of your group was camping a bridge tower.

If you can't cope with a solo Heretic I suggest to not run out of healing range ^^. But hey, you can blame me for it or the other Albs being around and adding to the Leviathan damage, idiot.

I think I killed your Hunter on my Tic a couple of times when he was RR4-5 or so while you had some more realm ranks, chainkilled your skilled BD on Sorc, got your Bard yesterday, so I can figure why you are calling me a zerger and adder. Bitter loser.

Suggest to group more with Pip and the ther WLs and BDs, like yesterday. Suits your better and your monkey face gets washed a bit when you're underwater. Don't fear the RR2 Clerics coming to buffshear you, the WLs will save some buffs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that deserves a rep

though i think it belongs in the creative writing section

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:

Such a shame horner is banned from FH isnt it, guess thats why manisch has taken oveR?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Here ye go... Especially for those mature albions:

bratz-star-digital-alarm-clock-31490-ab.jpg

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
cmr said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that deserves a rep

though i think it belongs in the creative writing section

"There is always deniability." - famous EVE saying from people who got owned too much.

pip

Banned
Tbh with them names not surprised i mean Horner = bigest prick out there:) i think GOA would rather have a dead server than do anything about these ass holes, just same shit diffrent day:( they prob take hib power relics tonight nothing will change till mythic pull there heads out there arse and see whats going on? won't hold my breath:wanker:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Shows how much you know me newbie, usually I posted screenshots or even movies of people selfowning them ^^.

So what you are saying here, is that usually you are just as sad as Horner is?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
no no I didn't mean that I was just using the Americans as an example for time difference, not saying they did it. Just wanted people to know that there are different time zones to everyone else.

I dont agree with AC raids.

Amphrax/Arauddry

What's the differance i the time zone between UK and Spain btw? Hour or less? My geography aint great but isn't spane virtually under britain when you look a a map?

Britain
France
Spain

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
swords said:
So what you are saying here, is that usually you are just as sad as Horner is?

I think Horner is a funny guy, spoke to him a few times in game. He never interfered with my solo fights and I don't care how many DI bots he has stuck to him or how he plays and so on as long he lets me finish a fight.

I don't see anything wrong with posting screenies and movies and if I'd still have some around of chainkilling Brite on his BD or his Hunter I maybe would post them.

In my opinion people like him and Brackus who bad mouth others while they get beaten by average players like me on regular basis are idiots.

But hey, since you are not interested in a serious discussion come back with a witty oneliner when you find me posting something somewhere.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
In my opinion people like him and Brackus who bad mouth others while they get beaten by average players like me on regular basis are idiots.

Dont you have to beat me before you canmake a statement like that? dont remember you ever beating me in a "fair" fight

cmr

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
I don't see anything wrong with posting screenies and movies and if I'd still have some around of chainkilling Brite on his BD or his Hunter I maybe would post them.

oh so you had them but they disappered due to hard drive corruption while in a blizzard while the dog ate it ?

iraqi_information_minister.jpg

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Brackus said:
Dont you have to beat me before you canmake a statement like that? dont remember you ever beating me in a "fair" fight

I was the Merc with DA killing you (death blow) and your group near Renaris some days ago, clearly a FG vs FG fight where one could see what you are made of, hot steaming FH air ^^.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Toggers said:
/yawn, im finished with you, simple as.

to the mids who defended, well done, i know we had the upper hand but it was valiant to keep persisting, you did nearly wipe us 3 times, each time down to one cleric left with less than 5% hits.

to the other mids, im not going to apologise for it for the reasons ive already stated, it was a little naughy tho and if your pissed off then fair enough :fluffle:

Reasons you give are Shit m8 you just have not got the bottle to do anything at a primetime you come on here and have shown everyone what a complete and utter wanker you really are by the actions you do ENOUGH SAID NOW.

Manish you have no room to talk m8 as you obviosly think you are some Big High and mighty person who tries to speak for ALL why Don't climb back under Rock you come from with rest of AC Crew you lot deserve each other.

Soulja

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
I think Horner is a funny guy, spoke to him a few times in game. He never interfered with my solo fights and I don't care how many DI bots he has stuck to him or how he plays and so on as long he lets me finish a fight.

But hey, since you are not interested in a serious discussion come back with a witty oneliner when you find me posting something somewhere.

I was referring to his forum behaviour, which is evidently not so good since he's been perma banned for it. If you step back and look at your posts over the last say 2 weeks I think you'll find that you are hardily a saint when it comes to bad mouthing others.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one lads ! :england: sadly I was out partying till the wee hours after the surs siege so couldn't help, but well done all the same :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
cmr said:
oh so you had them but they disappered due to hard drive corruption while in a blizzard while the dog ate it ?

Yes, including the grats PMs and laughs about you from random Albs.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Fliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim we need nuking powah

Corran

Part of the furniture
Penlid said:
Oh shut the fuck up you depressing little faggot

Can you just say that to 90% of the forum. Most people are just as bad in their own way

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Scammer etc? Care to elaborate? Etc what?

Well according to yourself you gave your account away (won't even mention the "payment").

Then got it back thru a nice story to GoA. Cause you didn't wanna pay yourself. Think thats whats he is reffering to no :drink:

But hey since U cannot transfer accounts this can be done to all ebayed accounts too, so think about it lads :)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Ucallme said:
Just a thought...

Can you guys not forget that people from America still play on the Europe servers therefor 4-5 am will still be 11-12midnight. Im not saying this as an excuse but please bare in mind that other countries to play this game which do have different time zones... I mean i dont know where those guys are from and tbh I really dont care. Just wanted to share my point.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Amph, you just spouted a load of bullshit again. Not for the first time and I guess not for the last. :(

You're just not the person I thought you were. :puke:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Bistrup666 said:
Well according to yourself you gave your account away (won't even mention the "payment").

Then got it back thru a nice story to GoA. Cause you didn't wanna pay yourself. Think thats whats he is reffering to no :drink:

Ah, you seem to be expert on remote psychology as you know my motivation. I think if if you really think I gave this account away for sex you need rethink your remote psychology skills though ^^.

/hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom