Gratz Alb on another PVE Relic

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
:m00:
I mean, how stupid are you? there was 3 ppl from CM like it was said before on a 4-5 group (between 24), now for some retarded reason you go and tell that CM was there and QQ QQ QQ bla bla bla

I hate my chinese neibour cause he makes a lot of noise, but that dosent mean i hate all chinese or all asian ppl now do i?

Could somebody help Kinextix to spot the contradiction?
"now for some retarded reason you go and tell that CM was there and QQ QQ QQ bla bla bla"
"there was 3 ppl from CM"

I didn't qq and no hate involved, I only stated that CM was there which you for some reason like to deny and rather tell me some fairytales about your neibour. Thanks for sharing I Guess :m00:

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
They where part of it ....Was having a pug up between 21:00 -22:30 CET. CM was runing a bg( 3 fg's on stick. )
Cleared the albs at the bridge and tried to stop them taking a tower, but got to out numbered after a while so loged instead.

Hahahaha,
You mean we the lame ass idiots that go round zerging... omfg
The IRvR`s in Alb so every kid and his midguard mother joins a bg thats running side by side with a Hib bg then posts on here how lame Albs are for being 1fg against all the rest of the server
So Alb`s decide enoughs enough and make a BG only for all the kids to post on FH moaning we are too uber for mid/hib zergs

So much for Kzn and co being lame and logging in Peak Times like the million or so posts claimed..... you`ve just admitted you couldn`t handle it and logged

All i can say is this FH is full of Hipocrits... whats good for the goose isn`t for the gander when they getting a taste of their own

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
all i can say is, Arwenmyr why do you bother? you know i'll just bring 1fg and take it back.

and warning to all albs that continue to fuck irvr for people, continue this and i wont stop at beno, and im sure i can muster more than 1fg this time.

dont say i didnt warn you

Oo hi Taglim... yes i know you will make a fg to take it back good for you and tbh it´s that i want so i can make some rp´s after my work.. and i must say i really chaking in my boots Taglim you go take what every you want:)

ohh and btw are you coming whit your mid chars ore hibs chars? just curious so i know what personal mission i shall take.

cya at beno Taglim /hug

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
So it was alright for Hibs/Mids to constantly ram raid Alb for the last 2 months? I think all the time Hibs/Mids were teaming up constantly were just pissing the Albs off even more. Also the part where you forgot that Hibs did an AC raid to get the Relic back or you forgot that part?

I for one was getting really fucked off with the constant teaming and zerging in Hadrians, so well done Albs. I even saw an Alb fighting a Mid then a FG of Hibs come and kill the Alb and let the Mid go. All I can say is Boo Fucking Hoo (as much as I hate AC raids) and also I really hope Albs attack Mids soon.

Amphrax/Arauddry

mid + hib vs alb is called even numbers. When shit like this happens every time alb has port to another realm I guess the other 2 realms get abit tired. There are shitheads on all 3 realms and sometimes the hib/mid ones does this too but it happens nearly every time with albs. Why take keeps at 4 am when U can do it earlier with enemies to fight. Albs have allways had the number to do RR on any of the other realms and anytime they choose and be succesfull, so why do they choose 4-5 am when noone is on? that is the question :drink:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Oo hi Taglim... yes i know you will make a fg to take it back good for you and tbh it´s that i want so i can make some rp´s after my work.. and i must say i really chaking in my boots Taglim you go take what every you want:)

ohh and btw are you coming whit your mid chars ore hibs chars? just curious so i know what personal mission i shall take.

cya at beno Taglim /hug

Don't you mean what Guard mission you should take? =)

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
So much for Kzn and co being lame and logging in Peak Times like the million or so posts claimed..... you`ve just admitted you couldn`t handle it and logged

All i can say is this FH is full of Hipocrits... whats good for the goose isn`t for the gander when they getting a taste of their own
I guess the odds for my pug beating 25 players(sorted in groups with healers) has kinda same probability as for them beating 8 players. So should really not blame them I guess...

elbeek

Part of the furniture

cya at beno Taglim /hug

Ladies and gentlemen....."the ego has landed".

You can stop posting now, we all know you are a kunt.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL If everyone quit this server Goa be most happiest of everyone means they got a free server to put warhammer on.

Only thing is Pooned what will you do when it empty hee hee think you be crying the most at not having nothing to do.

Sad that some morons decide this is good for the server.

Soulja

Goa doesnt need all of you to quit to use the server ^^ they just click the button on a software kinda thing and all of us stop playing ^^ then uninstall daoc and put war on :p

my point is... if ur so sad about what happened in daoc dont come to cry over here try to defend the realm u play or just fo to wow or wait for warhammer :p crying never filled the river :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Goa doesnt need all of you to quit to use the server ^^ they just click the button on a software kinda thing and all of us stop playing ^^ then uninstall daoc and put war on :p

my point is... if ur so sad about what happened in daoc dont come to cry over here try to defend the realm u play or just fo to wow or wait for warhammer :p crying never filled the river :p

ROFL Like way you talk BIG BOY I gotta fuck off lol very good now if tables were turned I'm sure you be biggest torrential rainstorm of Crying anyone can do because Pooned or whatever you fucking nickname is YOU think by coming all hard because you realm has most fucked up players that you can do you bullying tactics rofl Wanker m8 that all you are a fucking wanker.

So I tell you what Wanker if you want carry on this discussion PM me

Soulja

[Snow]

Fledgling Freddie
Also the part where you forgot that Hibs did an AC raid to get the Relic back or you forgot that part? Amphrax/Arauddry

Hehe are you whining about a relic that was AC:ed back that was AC:ed by the Albs in the first place?

We sleep at night because we start working early in the morning, so if you attack a bit earlier you might fight something other than guards. But that is if you want to fight anything but guards.

brad

Fledgling Freddie

cya at beno Taglim /hug

lol nice seeing who the muppet is finnaly on fh.

Did you enjoy /ruding me in your cm grp after you zerged me, and then ran away from me bl'ed and snared me so you could run away about 20 minutes after your grp had loged. :p

Found it funny is all. It's not like you were even on your own, we were on the middle of oriens bridge in IRVR.

Go find some more guards you muppet is all i've got to say. Get some skills other than running away to, might help. :p Seems typical CM player, if things get tough just run away and wait to add later, or in your case. Wait till everyone logs and fight guards.

O well, guess i should be glad im working full time now, don't have to put up with the crap anymore.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ladies and gentlemen....."the ego has landed".

You can stop posting now, we all know you are a kunt.

I love it how even a guild i once hated so much in the days, i now respect as they can tell there own realm regarding certain people act like ponses
sometimes. :p

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
I love it how even a guild i once hated so much in the days, i now respect as they can tell there own realm regarding certain people act like ponses

And i remember why u hated synergy so much ... but but ... i have to admit... the idea of fully buffshear u desease u letin u in 10% and then going away was just facking amazing only a supernatural superstar like eggy could think the best way to start a whine in FH xD /bow to him ;)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH

Well the 'guild' is just the 1 person now isn`t it?:p

scherer

Fledgling Freddie
lol nice seeing who the muppet is finnaly on fh.

Did you enjoy /ruding me in your cm grp after you zerged me, and then ran away from me bl'ed and snared me so you could run away about 20 minutes after your grp had loged. :p

Found it funny is all. It's not like you were even on your own, we were on the middle of oriens bridge in IRVR.

Go find some more guards you muppet is all i've got to say. Get some skills other than running away to, might help. :p Seems typical CM player, if things get tough just run away and wait to add later, or in your case. Wait till everyone logs and fight guards.

O well, guess i should be glad im working full time now, don't have to put up with the crap anymore.

haha you funny Pinochio!!!

Really wounder who is the muppet here cause it seem thats the only word you can say... seen muppet show to mutch maby? ore son of a muppet maby?
cya in game brad the biggest roamer on FH tbh

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Huh, i guess albs never change do they, doing the exact same thing on US, problem is that early morning for them is after work for me so i at least got a chance to defend my relics =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom