Gratz Alb on another PVE Relic

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
thats possibly cuz theres only like 2 of them online and theyre pve'ing ;)

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, perhaps im missing something here but...You allow irvr in your frontier knowing your realm has a serious population disadvantage and full well knowing your enemy loves to pve relics away, then wonder why your enemy takes the initiative (thanks to you allowing them to keep their port into your frontier) and takes a relic? Didn't this happen a few weeks ago, same scenario, same result?

Try learning from events instead of setting yourselves up for an action replay, then whinging about it when what was clearly going to happen, happens. If you want to allow irvr in Hib, fine, but be prepared for the consequences.

some hibs do not want irvr in the first place,
hib is split in 2 those what want irvr and those what don`t

can`t get rid of em cause the hibs what want it don`t help to get rid of em seen some sad sights lately where some hibs just stand around looking as the hib gets ganked by some albs/mids then /hugs the albs or mids

get a bg together to get relics back ok np as soon as hibs get a port

in albion then prob about half the bg disband and go roaming for the rp`s instead of going for the relic keep

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
cry cry , then again if ur so sad about it quit the game plz :) makes it a better world for all of us :p

ROFL If everyone quit this server Goa be most happiest of everyone means they got a free server to put warhammer on.

Only thing is Pooned what will you do when it empty hee hee think you be crying the most at not having nothing to do.

Sad that some morons decide this is good for the server.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Such an idiotic whine thread.

The world doesn't resolve about a stupid cock like you Soulja, no one will ever ask you for permission to take a tower or a keep, might want to get this into your thick head so you can stop with your whining and flaming.

It's an integral part of the game - when will you all get it?

DAoC's FH RvR section will be prolly good when all those fucktards like Septina fuck off to the WoW clone called Warhammer and stop posting here - oh wait, this isn't gonna happen - doom!

Manish if I am a Cock then surely you must be an even bigger one as I posted when this server numbers which were getting better if you didn't notice now drop again because of the mentality YOU and some of you realm have done it can only be bad for all concerned even you self.

Soulja

Dard

Part of the furniture
To be fair Albion probably does need all the relics, they need all the help they can get, really they do :p

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
they were in a 4-5 men group not 3fg on stick get your facts straight.
Just cause you see more albs around them dosent mean they are in same group or that there is a bg and even less that is being runed by them.

kkthxbb
I don't care if it was 4-5 CM players grouping with 3 others, thats still a CM group/pug. And if it's cm that sticks the other two groups or vice versa doesn't make the situation any better, it's still 3'fgs to face on stick.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Well IRvR all Happy Except Albs ????

Fucked IRVR Over and went on keep taking spreee then takes main keep at 3 in morning OH you so elite lol.

Well Dyvet server was looking good then the pea brains from alb decide to fuck it all back up.Hope guard missions give good xp you absolute bunch of losers.

Enjoy the relic hug it with pride and think how hard it was to get.

Soulja

So it was alright for Hibs/Mids to constantly ram raid Alb for the last 2 months? I think all the time Hibs/Mids were teaming up constantly were just pissing the Albs off even more. Also the part where you forgot that Hibs did an AC raid to get the Relic back or you forgot that part?

I for one was getting really fucked off with the constant teaming and zerging in Hadrians, so well done Albs. I even saw an Alb fighting a Mid then a FG of Hibs come and kill the Alb and let the Mid go. All I can say is Boo Fucking Hoo (as much as I hate AC raids) and also I really hope Albs attack Mids soon.

Amphrax/Arauddry

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Roll on the day you fucking ALB lowlife scum have nothing left to kill.

Which will probably be soon, as a lot of Hib guilds will be on War beta.

Enjoy PvE losers.

Dard

Part of the furniture
So it was alright for Hibs/Mids to constantly ram raid Alb for the last 2 months? I think all the time Hibs/Mids were teaming up constantly were just pissing the Albs off even more. Also the part where you forgot that Hibs did an AC raid to get the Relic back or you forgot that part?

I for one was getting really fucked off with the constant teaming and zerging in Hadrians, so well done Albs. I even saw an Alb fighting a Mid then a FG of Hibs come and kill the Alb and let the Mid go. All I can say is Boo Fucking Hoo (as much as I hate AC raids) and also I really hope Albs attack Mids soon.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Yeah coz mids never kill hibs & hibs never kill mids, all both realms do is pick on poor albion.

Go buy a clue, dickhead.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Manish if I am a Cock then surely you must be an even bigger one as I posted when this server numbers which were getting better if you didn't notice now drop again because of the mentality YOU and some of you realm have done it can only be bad for all concerned even you self.

Soulja

What do you mean 'if I am a Cock'?

YOU ARE :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Yeah coz mids never kill hibs & hibs never kill mids, all both realms do is pick on poor albion.

Go buy a clue, dickhead.

I never said that Mids/Hibs never kill each other. I said that they TEAM UP!!

You say both realms always pick on poor Albion?

I'll give you some examples:

Alb attack Mid - look who shows up Hib and Helps Mid
Alb attack Hib - Mids come and Help Hibs
Mid attacks Alb - Gets some keeps for Hib to take
Mid attacks Alb - Helps Hibs take towers/keeps

Amphrax/Arauddry

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved

Amphrax/Arauddry

Dunno what teaming sh*t u on about.Didn't see such thing when I was playing in Hadrians.Mids zerged as much sh*t out hibs as albs.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved

Amphrax/Arauddry
They don't come to help,they see that 90% of the RP is there and come to leech.And don't say albs havent done the same when mids and hibs are sieging each other.

Dard

Part of the furniture

Amphrax/Arauddry

Bullshit, if you dont understand the concepts involved in a 3 way fight dont play.

Alb attacks mid - hibs turn up & attack both
mid attacks alb - hibs turn up & attack both
Hib attacks alb - mids turn up & attack both
Alb attacks hib - mids turn up & attack both

cba to type anymore but if you study those 4 lines closely enough you will see a pattern emerging & that is generally what happens wherever the rvr hot spot is.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Bullshit, if you dont understand the concepts involved in a 3 way fight dont play.

Alb attacks mid - hibs turn up & attack both
mid attacks alb - hibs turn up & attack both
Hib attacks alb - mids turn up & attack both
Alb attacks hib - mids turn up & attack both

cba to type anymore but if you study those 4 lines closely enough you will see a pattern emerging & that is generally what happens wherever the rvr hot spot is.

So it was bullshit when an Alb took fraps footage of Hibs/Mids working together killing Albs when they were taking a KEEP in Alb?

I couldn't find link, sorry.

Amphrax/Arauddry

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
So it was bullshit when an Alb took fraps footage of Hibs/Mids working together killing Albs when they were taking a KEEP in Alb?

I couldn't find link, sorry.

Amphrax/Arauddry

And !

it happens in real wars as well between 2 nations or more to get the over populated and op`d aggresors destroyed,

look at ww2 for example

nothing to say i think we have to kill each other as soon as they come in clip range.....

hib and mid have low numbers but together they are on about the same level as the alb zerg

and i`d rather work with the mids against albs as help albs against the mids

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
And !

it happens in real wars as well between 2 nations or more to get the over populated and op`d aggresors destroyed,

look at ww2 for example

nothing to say i think we have to kill each other as soon as they come in clip range.....

hib and mid have low numbers but together they are on about the same level as the alb zerg

Germany had less population then france so your theory is wrong, not to mention if we add belgium, poland,austria etc etc we get a population 5X higher then germany so.....

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
Germany had less population then france so your theory is wrong, not to mention if we add belgium, poland,austria etc etc we get a population 5X higher then germany so.....

loads of belgium & poland came to england to fight against the germans

far as i can remember from the history books i always thought austria stayed a neutral country,

theres only a choice between hibs and mids if there was more realms we prob join them as well just to kill the albs then all head for camalot and zerg arthur

and have tea at the round table

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
If you can't distinguish between Austria and Switzerland you shouldn't participate in debates about history - especially not with some abstract video games to real word history comparisons.

Nice join date also...

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I don't care if it was 4-5 CM players grouping with 3 others, thats still a CM group/pug. And if it's cm that sticks the other two groups or vice versa doesn't make the situation any better, it's still 3'fgs to face on stick.

apparantly you had a chock to the brain and it isnt working perfectly.
Ill try to sum it up for you

3fgs is not the same as 24ppl got it or do i need to make a drawing?

I mean, how stupid are you? there was 3 ppl from CM like it was said before on a 4-5 group (between 24), now for some retarded reason you go and tell that CM was there and QQ QQ QQ bla bla bla

I hate my chinese neibour cause he makes a lot of noise, but that dosent mean i hate all chinese or all asian ppl now do i?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
If you can't distinguish between Austria and Switzerland you shouldn't participate in debates about history - especially not with some abstract video games to real word history comparisons.

Nice join date also...

He didnt even see the classic movie "The Sound of Music " :)

PS: Mani change your sig from "Causal Zerger" to "Casual Zerger" :D

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
He didnt even see the classic movie "The Sound of Music " :)

PS: Mani change your sig from "Causal Zerger" to "Casual Zerger" :D

haha thought it was crap and never saw the end of it just about the right film for a bunch of albs

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
haha thought it was crap and never saw the end of it just about the right film for a bunch of albs

I never said it was good, i said it was a classic. And all classic movies should be seen if not for knowledge ( you would know germany invaded Austria) , at least for movie culture

Septina

Part of the furniture
lol

Its confirmed tho you two should get married and have babies :D

He's the one that keeps coming on to me. :( Dont think it'd work out anyway, I dont find Hans Gruber very attractive. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom