Gratz Alb on another PVE Relic

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well IRvR all Happy Except Albs ????

Fucked IRVR Over and went on keep taking spreee then takes main keep at 3 in morning OH you so elite lol.

Well Dyvet server was looking good then the pea brains from alb decide to fuck it all back up.Hope guard missions give good xp you absolute bunch of losers.

Enjoy the relic hug it with pride and think how hard it was to get.

Soulja

- English -

Resident Freddy
will get taglim to organise a RR... albs could perhaps bring more than 2fg this time to stop our 1fg :p

Shadowss

Banned
cheeeese grommit?

Did we make a whine thread when mids Ac'd the hib relic in beno then tried to AC our power relic but then got stopped by a wizzy and a sorc nd summing else? i dont think so :/

thats happened like 3 times as well where u tried to AC our relic but failed.... u probs dont know this coz no one posted threads like mids and hibs do.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie

Fucked IRVR Over and went on keep taking spreee then takes main keep at 3 in morning OH you so elite lol.

Well Dyvet server was looking good then the pea brains from alb decide to fuck it all back up.Hope guard missions give good xp you absolute bunch of losers.

Soulja

cry cry , then again if ur so sad about it quit the game plz :) makes it a better world for all of us :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
cry cry , then again if ur so sad about it quit the game plz :) makes it a better world for all of us :p

Repeat that to 5 more people and all you'll have left is guards, but then again, thats the way you prefer it right? ^^

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Such an idiotic whine thread.

The world doesn't resolve about a stupid cock like you Soulja, no one will ever ask you for permission to take a tower or a keep, might want to get this into your thick head so you can stop with your whining and flaming.

It's an integral part of the game - when will you all get it?

DAoC's FH RvR section will be prolly good when all those fucktards like Septina fuck off to the WoW clone called Warhammer and stop posting here - oh wait, this isn't gonna happen - doom!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
well wasnt CM this time :)

Shame on the albs that took relic :twak::twak:

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
v1.gif

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
well wasnt CM this time :)

Shame on the albs that took relic :twak::twak:
They where part of it ....Was having a pug up between 21:00 -22:30 CET. CM was runing a bg( 3 fg's on stick. )
Cleared the albs at the bridge and tried to stop them taking a tower, but got to out numbered after a while so loged instead.

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
gratz i guess! i dont care anyways not playing EU anymore :>:worthy:

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Hug and make sweet passionate sex to that/those relic(s) for the time being.
Untill the day u wake up and won't know what the fuck hit u , and u know that day will come. With like 1-3fgh fucking up the 189453148974 albs.
Have fun!

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
all i can say is, Arwenmyr why do you bother? you know i'll just bring 1fg and take it back.

and warning to all albs that continue to fuck irvr for people, continue this and i wont stop at beno, and im sure i can muster more than 1fg this time.

dont say i didnt warn you

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hug and make sweet passionate sex to that/those relic(s) for the time being.
Untill the day u wake up and won't know what the fuck hit u , and u know that day will come. With like 1-3fgh fucking up the 189453148974 albs.
Have fun!

Lol...

Don't delude yourself please, the 1-3 FG Hibs owning everybody works maybe against some random Alb BG from an announced FH RvR raid. Other than that one guy being on a high RR caster will fuck you over two-shotting all those useless Luris after CC'ing/interrupt some of the support.

Seen it plenty of times whenever a bunch of Hibs are in HW on a bridge.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
Lol...

Don't delude yourself please, the 1-3 FG Hibs owning everybody works maybe against some random Alb BG from an announced FH RvR raid. Other than that one guy being on a high RR caster will fuck you over two-shotting all those useless Luris after CC'ing/interrupt some of the support.

Seen it plenty of times whenever a bunch of Hibs are in HW on a bridge.[QUOTE/]

try leaving a bridge then

Septina

Part of the furniture
Such an idiotic whine thread.

The world doesn't resolve about a stupid cock like you Soulja, no one will ever ask you for permission to take a tower or a keep, might want to get this into your thick head so you can stop with your whining and flaming.

It's an integral part of the game - when will you all get it?

DAoC's FH RvR section will be prolly good when all those fucktards like Septina fuck off to the WoW clone called Warhammer and stop posting here - oh wait, this isn't gonna happen - doom!

Love you too honey. :wub:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
They where part of it ....Was having a pug up between 21:00 -22:30 CET. CM was runing a bg( 3 fg's on stick. )
Cleared the albs at the bridge and tried to stop them taking a tower, but got to out numbered after a while so loged instead.

Please do us all a favor and dont talk about what you dont know. CM didnt have any BG till 1:00am GMT wich is when i went to bed, and second of all they were in a 4-5 men group not 3fg on stick get your facts straight.
Just cause you see more albs around them dosent mean they are in same group or that there is a bg and even less that is being runed by them.

kkthxbb

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Why in gods name would you play a ranger unstealthed? :X That's like saying 'try playing wizard without nukes'. :E

Was a pj to tag about adding and runing back to stealth....yes its lame but everyone does it.

Septina

Part of the furniture
You two really have a hate/love affair there, i think you two should meet irl and have sex or something :D

I got nothing much against Mani, he's cute and makes me laugh.
Funny part is tho that when he was on irc, he pm'd me, appologising for acting like such a dick on FH and then blaamo, the day he gets unbanned here he's back to the shitslinging as usual.
Will post the log when i get home from work so you can see for yourself. :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I got nothing much against Mani, he's cute and makes me laugh.
Funny part is tho that when he was on irc, he pm'd me, appologising for acting like such a dick on FH and then blaamo, the day he gets unbanned here he's back to the shitslinging as usual.
Will post the log when i get home from work so you can see for yourself. :)

I'm on IRC most of the time, you mean #agramon.rvr on QuakeNet.

I'm surely not shit slinging, just look at yourself people, someone took a few keeps over night and got some relics and out of a sudden we have a bunch ill minded threads with lots of bullshit hate going on but when it's your iRvR crew AC'ing relics or taking keeps in the night or early so you can farm some randoms on Dyvet with your opted group because you all are not interested in any other way of playing everything is okay.

And I am sure everybody is interested in your KBG-IRC-logs, bring it on.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

Soulja

Hmm, perhaps im missing something here but...You allow irvr in your frontier knowing your realm has a serious population disadvantage and full well knowing your enemy loves to pve relics away, then wonder why your enemy takes the initiative (thanks to you allowing them to keep their port into your frontier) and takes a relic? Didn't this happen a few weeks ago, same scenario, same result?

Try learning from events instead of setting yourselves up for an action replay, then whinging about it when what was clearly going to happen, happens. If you want to allow irvr in Hib, fine, but be prepared for the consequences.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, perhaps im missing something here but...You allow irvr in your frontier knowing your realm has a serious population disadvantage and full well knowing your enemy loves to pve relics away, then wonder why your enemy takes the initiative (thanks to you allowing them to keep their port into your frontier) and takes a relic? Didn't this happen a few weeks ago, same scenario, same result?

Try learning from events instead of setting yourselves up for an action replay, then whinging about it when what was clearly going to happen, happens. If you want to allow irvr in Hib, fine, but be prepared for the consequences.

Afraid its not theyr fault this time, hibs just dont have the strenght anymore to push albs or mids. They can defend very well but when keeps are already taken during night its hard for them to take back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom