Grats SotL

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frogster

Originally posted by Cilid
Point of the thread: to flame. Simple. A guild decided not to help it's realm during a raid. Most people didn't like this. (YES! It was not only me who was a bit pissed!)

And, I will say again that I am happy that SotL did come and defend, but please I will have to agree with Soulfly now, let's bury this topic. please. This will just be an endless flamewar

Are you related to the Iraqi information minister too?

C

Coren

I do hold true to my opinion that I was correct upon posting, but not when you did show up, my mistake.

We helped defending before that initial post aswell, so wrong again. :p

C

Cilid

And Pyro, the reason why I did not reply to your post was since I did not see it! people were replying too fast for me to read it all :rolleyes:

L

Lochlyessa

Yes, you were wrong in a) claiming Sotl were rp whoring in emain, b) claiming we were in emain all the time that the relic raid was taking place, c) claiming that we never helped, d) wrong in posting anything in the first place, e) not admitting that you were wrong in the first place, and f) excuse me for the personal flame, but your parents were quite possibly wrong for ever conceiving you.

S

Spinky

Cilid, you're aware you can close this thread yourself right?

If you want it to end so badly then so be it, close the thread.

ps, i wub j00000000

C

Cilid

Yes, you were NOT absent the whole relic raid! has that not been made clear? and with you saying that I should not have been conceived, well, your choice

G

ghoul

Yes, you were NOT absent the whole relic raid! has that not been made clear? and with you saying that I should not have been conceived, well, your choice

You we're wrong all the time! has that not been made clear ?!?!?!?!?

C

Coren

Yes Coren, but that was before the mids got keeps.

Ok...

We helped retaking keeps before Mids got em...

Yip.

S

succi

Let's hope the meaning of this thread becomes more clear in the morning

/shrug

E

Ezeine

Originally posted by ghoul
You we're wrong all the time! has that not been made clear ?!?!?!?!?

ghoul, like he said, he still has his oppinion :doh:

L

Lochlyessa

Well, no, it was actually your parents choice, unless you were sold as a baby to fuel their drug habits or something? I digress..

You admit you were wrong, sadly you can't delete the entire thread (Tilda could if you ask nicely), but you could possibly post an apology to all of my guild members that you've managed to offend over this past two hours, and close the thread yourself.

C

Cilid

so this is what happens when you flame SotL. Hooray.

But I am entitled to voice my opinion. And remember, there are 2 sided to a story. Your side is you are completely right. Now, I admit I WAS partly wrong

But please take into consideration that I posted this thread when mids were taking our keeps. I said SotL is defending when albs started to claim keeps back. So, please excuse my "ignorance" :rolleyes: But please, do not accuse me of posting shit, there was plenty in your posts too :sleeping:

C

Cilid

Ok Loch, I am sorry if I offended any of you, that was not my intention.

F

frogster

"There are no SotL infidels in Pennine Mountains. Never!"

C

Cilid

Last Update:

After this mornings events and what I have learned, I would like to apologise to SotL that I jumped ahead of things. I was informed at berks defence that SotL were in emain, and then was also misinformed more by some *other* people. So please, did not mean to insult you.

C

Cadire

Naughty to reopen a thread after you closed it! Allow me to close it properly for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom