grats mids

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
I was indeed a fun afternoon and evening. I hope there are more like it, to be honest. It was a laugh running around and trying to retake keeps PVE'd by mids, and at least Albs can't just be flamed anymore for AC raids. I gained shed loads of rps on my gimp (untemplated) fire wizard; and even killed a few mids with her.
Keep up the good work mids: it was a pleasure farming you all.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
So does that mean you wont pve them back lol?

And anyone report that alb for all the spam in our BG today? Can't remember what his name is. Hope he gets banned :) Anyone know who is was?

Ty for making me ding rr9l3 :p beno keep and a rr ding at same time :p

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
s0z all albs for the beating u guys took today , but u see , it was my birthday .. and my gf asked me what i wanted in present .. i said relic as a joke .. ... ...

well we all know how that ended .....

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Bigbrother said:
s0z all albs for the beating u guys took today , but u see , it was my birthday .. and my gf asked me what i wanted in present .. i said relic as a joke .. ... ...

well we all know how that ended .....

Thx for the arpees at bold ;)

of to bed now... nitey nitey!

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
o well , albs came , 5 mids defending , and dont try to say it was more :)
about 1,5gf albs.. dibots ftw :)

and horner , u realy should be in bed at this hour :)

its a retake so no problem with it :) kinda saw it comming

so gratz on the retake at 6:30 am CET ( when it was removed from fens)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
So does that mean you wont pve them back lol?

And anyone report that alb for all the spam in our BG today? Can't remember what his name is. Hope he gets banned :) Anyone know who is was?

Not unless im especially bored, I only carried on the other night because I fancied another title :drink:

Of cause if you keep sticking relics in level 7 keeps then it may prove to tempting.

Gotta love climbing spikes :sex:

zetoks

Fledgling Freddie
guess some mids will give up rvr prime time if some albs anyway are to busy at those early hours every time ..

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol, i am seriously wondering why i still read these threads. Same all over all the time. (be it mid, hib or alb)

Tbh mids had a lot of fun painting alb frontier blue. Albs corrected it and probably had their fun as well. Sounds like a win-win situation to me. We get what we want, rvr-activity. :drink:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
I prefer IRvR, fast and easy action, good rp's and so on. Too bad situation is what it is atm. I'd like to see hibs getting their own relic back and if they do, lets all have a huge party in Agramon or something.

:drink:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Mundokar said:
Lol, i am seriously wondering why i still read these threads. Same all over all the time. (be it mid, hib or alb)

Tbh mids had a lot of fun painting alb frontier blue. Albs corrected it and probably had their fun as well. Sounds like a win-win situation to me. We get what we want, rvr-activity. :drink:

But thats just it...we dont get any RvR activity what so ever out of the Alb way of doing things.

We go take things when there are defenders logged on, so we create rvr. Albs go take things when there are no enemies logged on, so they effectivly shut down ALL rvr activities for the rest of the server.

Basically it becomes a 1.5 fgs of Albs have fun (CM, Horner and Kagato with respective DI bots) in rvr, rest of us are just fecked and forced to either switch server or go PvE...

It would be fun, if the morons up at 06.30 in the morning could just for once leave the relic for a week or so, and see if they cant get it back at 23.00-01.00 instead...just for once Albs, try it, you might actually find it challenging and fun to fight the other realm players instead of their guards.

Sigh on a bit of a rant here, just having a really hard time trying to understand how these people are wired...its kind of like trying to understand how a theif justifies him actions to himself in RL. Somehow, there has to be some sort of personal justification, because most people arent so stupid that they dont understand that what they are doing is wrong.

So what is the justification guys?

/Charmangle

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
But thats just it...we dont get any RvR activity what so ever out of the Alb way of doing things.

We go take things when there are defenders logged on, so we create rvr. Albs go take things when there are no enemies logged on, so they effectivly shut down ALL rvr activities for the rest of the server.

Basically it becomes a 1.5 fgs of Albs have fun (CM, Horner and Kagato with respective DI bots) in rvr, rest of us are just fecked and forced to either switch server or go PvE...

It would be fun, if the morons up at 06.30 in the morning could just for once leave the relic for a week or so, and see if they cant get it back at 23.00-01.00 instead...just for once Albs, try it, you might actually find it challenging and fun to fight the other realm players instead of their guards.

Sigh on a bit of a rant here, just having a really hard time trying to understand how these people are wired...its kind of like trying to understand how a theif justifies him actions to himself in RL. Somehow, there has to be some sort of personal justification, because most people arent so stupid that they dont understand that what they are doing is wrong.

/Charmangle

We tried lastnight 22:30 uk time, as it seems it will be another night in alb frontier.
Mids having a lot of advantage if they pve the keeps in the morning/afternoon. I woke up 06.00 but
not playing Daoc tho :)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:

/Charmangle

You tell me - Alb now has 2 keeps and 7 towers left, with both relic gates open, and still hours left of the working day.

Darzil

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
You convinced me to stop playing DAoC, well done in whinging about something your now doing yourself (but hey you consider 9:00 am till 4 pm prime-time if your to lazy to get a job (no offense to people that work nightshifts)). Gratz for killing the cluster even more, instead of trying to work on a solution :puke:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Muppet said:
You convinced me to stop playing DAoC, well done in whinging about something your now doing yourself (but hey you consider 9:00 am till 4 pm prime-time if your to lazy to get a job (no offense to people that work nightshifts)). Gratz for killing the cluster even more, instead of trying to work on a solution :puke:

ROFL Blame you own realm mates they rather defend a Relic in a keep rather than defend they own rofl How sad WRG Middies I say and as for you moaning about killing cluster look no further again at you realm mates

Soulja

pip

Banned
Muppet said:
This is the only way foward imo, just crush alb every day till they stand up and do something about the few that grieve all:( looking at the alb map at this moment and time doesn't make me feel 1 bit better:(

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Looks like Mids are giving some payback and the ball is on the other foot during the day. How does it feel Albs? You get in from work or up from bed (if your a nightshift worker) and lookies- relic gone and the gate open.

its 24/7 game yadda yadday yadda....

...not nice is it? :<

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Muppet said:

Solution ? Like what ? AC all relics around and keep em? Have u noticed Albion still enjoys 10% magic dmg from the last relic they ACed off Hibs ?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Sharkith said:
Looks like Mids are giving some payback and the ball is on the other foot during the day. How does it feel Albs? You get in from work or up from bed (if your a nightshift worker) and lookies- relic gone and the gate open.

i found it utterly enjoyable.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharkith said:

I think the warmap is as intended.....bit overdone for iRvR though :(

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
how about a nice cup of rikards home made

... shut the fuck up everyone?

kagato is the roxor in my box0rs <3

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
well if i am right then is you need oure own power too have bousens from ´hib power..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom