Grats Mids Retaking your Relic

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
24/7 ? I've been happily sleeping in bed thankyou, and just because someones opinion differs from yours does not make it crying, you'll have to do better then that. As for taking towers I was trying that all of last night and today, thankyou very much, I was one of the few people actually trying.

lol you have to hide behind others in forum as well as in game netcode? maybe one day you'll manage something by yourself for a change. :wanker:

oh so i gave him rep point and i hide behind him? Thing is he kinda have a point, every time u write something its just crýing. So get some help, "Think about some happy place" Check the movie with Adam sandler "happy gilmore" _perhaps_ can help you, i really dont know but i hope it does :wanker:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
lol utter bollocks, the 'stop crying' retort is just a lame excuse from people who cannot come up with a proper arguement. Some people disagree with you, live with it.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
So this is how a gratz thread turn's into a personal flame thread... :eek7:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
So this is how a gratz thread turn's into a personal flame thread... :eek7:

Careful mate, or they'll flame you for 'crying' next too lol :rolleyes:

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz mids for the relic and for the whining about the AC raids and doing it like that, Yeah it's a 24 hours game so no problem, just after those whinings it is just :puke: Have fun until albs AC it back :)

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Why is it worthless? Taking a relic on a weekday means people HAVE to log off for work/life/school reasons. Taking a relic on a weekend means people have a bit more of a CHOICE.

See the difference?

/me sighs

Oli - Illu

Tuesday 4AM - Renaris under seige, Albs wipe mids and repair.
Wednesday 3:50AM - Renaris Guardtower under seige, Mids capture, Albs razed the tower.
Thursday 4AM - Renaris under seige, Albs wipe mids and repair.

Why are Mids suddenly attacking every morning with 2fg? Who knows but Albs defended it on weekdays as well.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Almost a whole 5 pages and no WL whine, or did i miss it ? Gratz!

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
gratz on mids and well deserved happy to see some ppl that still honor the non AC raid tradition!:clap:

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz mids I suppose.

Now Gobo the Gay and his Merry Band of Lesbian PvE warriors will be itching to go and take the Mid relics at 6am....and ofcourse they willl claim mids deserve it cos we AC them...

What a start too, Gobos l33t PvE crew took at 2:26 CET Sunday Nottmoor, 3fg albs 3 mids :)

Was nice fight 2 hours earlier when 4 Mids pwned them 2fg on roof, so they came back an hour later with an extra group... so skillless :) so typically Alb :)

Seems Albs can't fight without relics...or take them properly. It would be okay if Mid had an answer to Gobo's Graveyard workers but alas we don't.

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Xajorkith said:
Gratz mids I suppose.

Now Gobo the Gay and his Merry Band of Lesbian PvE warriors will be itching to go and take the Mid relics at 6am....and ofcourse they willl claim mids deserve it cos we AC them...

What a start too, Gobos l33t PvE crew took at 2:26 CET Sunday Nottmoor, 3fg albs 3 mids :)

Was nice fight 2 hours earlier when 4 Mids pwned them 2fg on roof, so they came back an hour later with an extra group... so skillless :) so typically Alb :)

Seems Albs can't fight without relics...or take them properly. It would be okay if Mid had an answer to Gobo's Graveyard workers but alas we don't.

Lol have u been sniffing glue or something ?? yea 4 mids on roof and 1½ fg at lord pwned 1 fg albs

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Albs don't deserve relics, they deserve to lose them for letting mids have instant port into the realm for so long.

Though I still find it ironic that even with instant port and so many easy mode classes that mids have to resort to such a pathetic time of the morning.

And I thought u were gonna say 'Hibgard' :D ;P

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Xajorkith said:

Errr I seem to remember Alb being without relics for all of what 2 years? Did our pop drop? From all the "Albzors!! Zergzors!! Omfg you albs are ruining the game with your huge 800 stlong zergin! You skilless gits!" posts that have been around since back then I dont seem to remember it.... Hmm, now when Alb gets all the relics, through one way or the other, which realms are the ones that disappear from RvR and go re-activate their wow accounts? Hmmm......

Nothin wrong with ACing them back....Just dont be hypocrites when the favor is returned. So big grats I guess, punish Alb apathy ftw :)

And why anyone falls for that "OooOOoh irvr, leave our keep alone, and we will have major funzors fg vs fg battles" excuse is always beyond me, first thought that pops into my brain when mid or hib do it is relic raid inc....soonish...

So I guess I pretty much agree with Kagato, but what can I say been crafting for weeks on end like a git.

AtilasPally

Fledgling Freddie
Ffs !!!

Everytime happens the same each race blaims the other when something like this happening !! stop that :twak: !!! no point ...don't know who started this prime time thingy but is 24/24 hour GAME !!!

Grats Mids For Relic retake .... AND i Hope to STOP this fecking camping and tower/keep takes cause it's ruins rvr of the game .... cya out there ...:clap:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Xajorkith said:
Gratz mids I suppose.

Did it take you long to compose this bollox? :wanker:

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
whats funny about irvr is that albs destroy rvr if they get enemy keeps, but mids/hibs dont, let alone them alarm clock relic raiding and acting like it never happened xd

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Mas said:
Almost a whole 5 pages and no WL whine, or did i miss it ? Gratz!

On the two mornings I helped defend it there were no cocks. Seem to remember 2 BD's including Brite who is one tough mother :worthy:. Morning they put several trebs up on the hill, which could not be hit by palints. Nice layout Mythic!

Guess if they had had 2-3 WL's they would have taken it easy. My excuse for being on so early - was in california (-8 hour time difference).

Mids deserve the relic no matter what time they did it. 24/7 game despite what some people think. Just hope they don't whine when its taken back on an AC raid.

Forfid

Fledgling Freddie
Grats mids, its allways nice to see the zergling's QQ.

Now let's join Hibguard and take those relics from alb :p

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Grats to fellow albs for whining less in this thread than middies would have done if it was the other way round :cheers:

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Its an online game playable 24/7 so I dont really see the problem.

Though I must say it is wery funny to read all the comments from the mid hypocrits that whine each time this happens to their realm and think its ok for as long as its done against someone else.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Hawkwind said:
Just hope they don't whine when its taken back on an AC raid.

Someone will always find a way to whine about a relic being taken, no matter who/how/when it is taken.

If 4 FGs of Mids (who had scrupulously not brought any Warlocks), clean-shaven, in full formal evening wear, carrying gifts of little chocolate kobolds coated in hundreds and thousands for any young Alb children they might meet on their way, turned up at the customs desk at Beno saying "I say, old chap, would you mind awfully if we had a crack at taking our relic back? If you're having dinner right now that's fine, that's fine, we can come back in an hour or two if that would suit you better. By the way I noticed some cracked paving stones on your Agramon bridge, you might want to have a look at that, don't want any of your Sorcs tripping and tearing their robes now do we? Oh and we've all had our inoculation jabs so no worries about catching Mad Troll Disease while we're around"....

....some Albs would still go !"FFS MID AC ZERGING COCKLOCKS J00 HAVE NO HONOUR YOU ARE RUINING ARRVEEAR!!11one11!!".

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Someone will always find a way to whine about a relic being taken, no matter who/how/when it is taken.

If 4 FGs of Mids (who had scrupulously not brought any Warlocks), clean-shaven, in full formal evening wear, carrying gifts of little chocolate kobolds coated in hundreds and thousands for any young Alb children they might meet on their way, turned up at the customs desk at Beno saying "I say, old chap, would you mind awfully if we had a crack at taking our relic back? If you're having dinner right now that's fine, that's fine, we can come back in an hour or two if that would suit you better. By the way I noticed some cracked paving stones on your Agramon bridge, you might want to have a look at that, don't want any of your Sorcs tripping and tearing their robes now do we? Oh and we've all had our inoculation jabs so no worries about catching Mad Troll Disease while we're around"....

....some Albs would still go !"FFS MID AC ZERGING COCKLOCKS J00 HAVE NO HONOUR YOU ARE RUINING ARRVEEAR!!11one11!!".

rofl! :worthy:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Can we keep shit relics even now?
So no more flames about AC and iRvR and various crap.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Forfid said:
Grats mids, its allways nice to see the zergling's QQ.

Now let's join Hibguard and take those relics from alb :p

Only twats have a picture of Knight Riders car as an avatar......ahh you must be a twat.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Svartmetall said:

+1 rep for making me laugh out loud.

illu

Part of the furniture
Svartmetall said:

LOL. Classic post.

Anyway,

I think it all boils down to this:
IF you are Alarm Clock raiding your OWN relics back - then this is ok (because I say so :>)

IF you are Alarm Clock raiding an enemies relic/s - then this is bad, because they should be allowed to defend their own relics.

The way the game is designed, it is VERY hard to get your relics back from Albion, especially if they are in Renaris (because of the numbers game and the insomniacs). Same as Midland in Fens. The enemy relics should only go out into the coastal keeps Beno / Berks / Surs and Eras to give realms some sort of chance of getting them back without uber fast response times from the defenders.

It's a game design problem, which doesn't get helped by insomniac 24/7 player problem.

No one likes their relics raided when there is no one on, especially as the game is relatively balanced when everyone has their own relics, but tbh if we had some alb relics and they pinched them back in the middle of the night - fair enough. But if they then go on to pinch your realm relics in the middle of the night - then that sucks :>

There is a difference in there.

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom