Grats Mids Retaking your Relic

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Shame it had to be a morning raid.
Good to have the relic back. :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Grats, doesn't matter what time you take them, getting your relics back are a big boost and I hope you enjoy them.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Grats, doesn't matter what time you take them, getting your relics back are a big boost and I hope you enjoy them.

boost how? _ only albs have lost 10% melee, mids dont gain anything, except for being able to pick up other str relics now.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
gratz on relic,
but may i ask you this, i wont whine because it wasnt or was primetime orsmt.

but isn't it wayyy more fun to take a relic when there are more defenders?

Dorimor1

Banned
Tualatin said:
boost how? _ only albs have lost 10% melee, mids dont gain anything, except for being able to pick up other str relics now.

More of a boost mentally, a sense of achievement, if you can call it that xD

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
More of a boost mentally, a sense of achievement, if you can call it that xD

achievement? killing guards in the morning?

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
but isn't it wayyy more fun to take a relic when there are more defenders?

Yeah, definately is.

Hence it's a shame it ended up being a morning raid.

Still, it's good to have the relic back on hand and those who was up to do it deserves a gratz for evening out the field.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
good going mids.... albs got a taste of thier own medicine.. shame it wasnt primetime though for more people to enjoy the glory :).... what the hell is chronictank going to plan now we got the damn relic back :p.. be nice to se mids go for hib relics for a change :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Always nice to see albs losing 10% meleedmg but boring that it was a AC.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
ehm damn i was expiing at that hour xD was totally sleeping also xD

but oh well now its mid / hib relic time :p hug them as u still can ;)

illu

Part of the furniture
TBH will everyone just stop the whining!

Albs took this relic when there were not many on to defend at some ridiculous hour of the morning over the Christmas holidays, I even think it was on a weekday?

If middies have taking back our relic on a weekend, when most people don't have to work the next day - then that is fair enough.

Albs have had this relic for a month and a half - and maybe not a lot of people came to defend it because they knew that they got it in crap circumstances the first time round.

The game is even again, the stupid relic imbalance is reset, everyone just play normally. I'm sure it won't be long before albland zerg the pants off everyone again and will get all the relics again (mainly courtesy of that FG that play from midnight -> 8am, during the WEEK when people who work or go to school can do NOTHING about it).

Oli - Illu

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I actually didn't see too much whine about the time of the raid Illu. :)

Crocky

Banned
illu said:
If middies have taking back our relic on a weekend, when most people don't have to work the next day - then that is fair enough.
rofl this is like the best worthless argument ever

illu

Part of the furniture
Crocky said:
rofl this is like the best worthless argument ever

Why is it worthless? Taking a relic on a weekday means people HAVE to log off for work/life/school reasons. Taking a relic on a weekend means people have a bit more of a CHOICE.

See the difference?

/me sighs

Oli - Illu

Isunder

Fledgling Freddie
There really isn't much to whine about, 2fg albs, 3-4fg mids, thats enough for any type of rvr. People who whine about not having had it done in primetime, go and organise a damned primetime raid, they happen when they happen and thats when there are enough people to take the relics.

Of course having said that, it's never fun to lose a relic under any circumstances, and it definitely is morale building to have your own back. Oh and grats mids I guess :p

Athalas

Fledgling Freddie
It's Barry's whine all over again imo... fair do's to em - they took it back, who gives a monkeys when they took it - main thing is they took it back and gratz to em for doing so!

No doubt we'll be reading the same gratz thread that turns into a qq thread in a few days or weeks when Albs have took it at 5am or something.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Athalas said:
It's Barry's whine all over again imo... fair do's to em - they took it back, who gives a monkeys when they took it - main thing is they took it back and gratz to em for doing so!

No doubt we'll be reading the same gratz thread that turns into a qq thread in a few days or weeks when Albs have took it at 5am or something.

it's save until christmas :x

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
morning raid, cocks if you ask me.

P.s dont give me that you do it too crap, cus I only ever attended prime time raids

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
long time since mids did a AC raid afaik,
imo, if we can't take a relic on primetime, what's the worth of it? just made alb tanks hit 10% less... wow...
oh and btw, u just justified all the alb AC raids tbh.

relic is back, no honour in taking it, no honour in defending it from my part.
damn... feels so shity when your realm pve-s a relic

Jarroman - Warrior mid/excal
Lefki - healer mid/excal

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
morning raid, cocks if you ask me.

Currently playing Totallyhot the Infiltrator

bla bla and bla

gratz mids, not many people need to be up early on a sunday so its not all that bad :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Albs don't deserve relics, they deserve to lose them for letting mids have instant port into the realm for so long.

Though I still find it ironic that even with instant port and so many easy mode classes that mids have to resort to such a pathetic time of the morning.

occy

Loyal Freddie
Kagato said:
Albs don't deserve relics, they deserve to lose them for letting mids have instant port into the realm for so long.

Though I still find it ironic that even with instant port and so many easy mode classes that mids have to resort to such a pathetic time of the morning.

Are u unguilded ? If not get some towers back then instead of cry 24/7 here.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
occy said:
Are u unguilded ? If not get some towers back then instead of cry 24/7 here.

24/7 ? I've been happily sleeping in bed thankyou, and just because someones opinion differs from yours does not make it crying, you'll have to do better then that. As for taking towers I was trying that all of last night and today, thankyou very much, I was one of the few people actually trying.

Netcode said:
Haha repped ;) :cheers:

lol you have to hide behind others in forum as well as in game netcode? maybe one day you'll manage something by yourself for a change. :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom