Grats Mids Retaking your Relic

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Well done and primetime :m00: Only 15 Albs came to defend :(

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Cheers took alot of effort todo aswell cause dem heretics.

Mikisen

Fledgling Freddie
Was there with my tic... was quite fun. I guess you deserve it for putting your clocks on 4am the last 5 nights in a row, with 2-4 fgs each night ;)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
dunno bout that ive been up all night doing stuff just happened to get dragged down to renaris in my pink armour :)

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Mikisen said:
Was there with my tic... was quite fun. I guess you deserve it for putting your clocks on 4am the last 5 nights in a row, with 2-4 fgs each night ;)

Thats primetime for albs

Mikisen

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yes, the people who want to zerg always press the cup and not the hammer when starting this game. Get real :)

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Mikisen said:
Oh yes, the people who want to zerg always press the cup and not the hammer when starting this game. Get real :)

Funny thing with albs are that they always whinne when other do what they do them self

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Lecturin said:
Funny thing with albs are that they always whinne when other do what they do them self
funny thing is everyone does it and everyone whine at it..

Ailyn

Loyal Freddie
Thanks mids for joining my BG!

Want to see the Masterplan behind this Raid? HERE GOES!

my.php

:twak:

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Lecturin said:

errr yeah right lol so when theyre ACed back you lot arent gonna whine? Gimme a break.

Maybe next time midgard wont whine about Alb acing them, seen as though now your the ones throwing out the "24/7 game" messages etc now....Oh but of course its all Albs fault you ACed isnt it...Always the "omfg overpowered infils with 10% melee bonus, cant play like this omg omg!". Why for once cant you just admit that all realms AC, all realms act lame now and again.....

God it'd be nice for once if everything wasnt albs fault.

rah

Fledgling Freddie
such a tactical mastermind that ailyn, grats to a well planned and executed raid

on behalf of midgard :cheers:

Loppis

Fledgling Freddie
We are all the same.....
been on this raid for 4 nights in a row.. glad we actually pulled it off.
Some nice defence by albs even if they where in few numbers.
Nice work Stormie.

And for the love of god.... bomb bomb bomb !!!

AE dot is just to much fun

Rizo

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Nice work mids and finally thru the same kind of perseverance the albs showed a while back we got our relic home :cheers:

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Drav said:
errr yeah right lol so when theyre ACed back you lot arent gonna whine? Gimme a break.

Maybe next time midgard wont whine about Alb acing them, seen as though now your the ones throwing out the "24/7 game" messages etc now....Oh but of course its all Albs fault you ACed isnt it...Always the "omfg overpowered infils with 10% melee bonus, cant play like this omg omg!". Why for once cant you just admit that all realms AC, all realms act lame now and again.....

Nothing to whinne about its a game

Goku

One of Freddy's beloved
I corrected it for you, you can thank me later

Ailyn said:

32150_alarm.jpg

Goku

One of Freddy's beloved
nerf image host removing image, re uploaded it

Ailyn said:

Alarm.jpg

allure

Banned
oh look, mids did it back and now those people who were saying "its a 24 hour game meight" dont seem to be saying that anymore

id call it even

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
allure said:
oh look, mids did it back and now those people who were saying "its a 24 hour game meight" dont seem to be saying that anymore

id call it even

guess most ppl still sleeping considering its sunday...

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Ailyn said:

my.php

Looks like you had a balanced setup for keeptakes ^_^

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...

Drav said:

Well in my humble opinion it is a HUGE difference between going on a morning raid to reclaim your own relic after 2 months of failing prime time raids, rather than zerging another realm to dust every night for a week during christmaas hollidays and ending it with takeing everything in the whole realm 06.00 cet night before new years eve when absolutly noone is home to defend.

Mids havent even tried to go after your relics these coulpe of days...and even less so during the wee hours of the night. Even though we prolly could have. Would be fun if Albs acknowledged that wouldnt it ?:)

/Charmangle

brad

Fledgling Freddie
allure said:

id call it even

yup. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom