Grats midguard xD

D

Divinia

my guess on the topic must be... skillz and taktikkz?

O

ormagaa

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grats midguard xD

Originally posted by Wot-do
Get friends to power lvl u :] get another acc and lvl, or try to swap with someone, nah I guess u are right if u have a fulltime work its better doing like u said.

i have no friends :(

D

Driwen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grats midguard xD

Originally posted by Wot-do
Get friends to power lvl u :] get another acc and lvl, or try to swap with someone, nah I guess u are right if u have a fulltime work its better doing like u said.

well you run the risk of loosing your account like alderian did ;).

Besides you could also set up an exp group at prydwen and get to 50 without getting a 3rd account and pl'ing your cleric later or exp it with the same group.

Besides if you buy another account you will have to cost of a 3rd account (2 accounts on mid/excal) and you still have to level your buffbot on pryd. That is if you want to play both at the same time.

N

Nazghul-

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grats midguard xD

Buying or trading accounts will ultimately result in the termination of the involved account(s).

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Rollie
not every fotm group owns at all, the only ones that totally own are NP/JH both of who play with each other day in day out ALOT, much like LA did, and VGN also. When hib was the most powerful realm 9/10th of the weekly rp was taken by LA and other mids, its swings and roundabouts, one week one realm will be best, bang a nerf comes and the power shifts.

wont matter if the power shifts for albs tho. having biggest population takes teh cock :|

G

Glottis_Xanadu

500$ for a minstrel... damn :p
Wanna buy 8 lvl 50's Jox?
All have 99% qua sc'd gear, are rr4 or higher.
Regards, Glottis

B

behatch

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grats midguard xD

Originally posted by driwen
well you run the risk of loosing your account like alderian did ;).

Besides you could also set up an exp group at prydwen and get to 50 without getting a 3rd account and pl'ing your cleric later or exp it with the same group.

Besides if you buy another account you will have to cost of a 3rd account (2 accounts on mid/excal) and you still have to level your buffbot on pryd. That is if you want to play both at the same time.

ye but he'd have the mincer,and then need a cleric and mincer sux at pl

M

mirak_naijmi

I made 1mill rps last week with my healer but hes to good so he aint listed.

O

old.Nol

good news and bad news peeps.

Back from tour, and I know a way to keep savages out of emain and general RvR :D

So start upgrading your keeps, 'cos I is bringing the hibzerg to a frontier near you. I would greatly appreciate if you all bring your savages again like last time tbh, it's hilarious watching them get dotted from walls. Oh, and if you lot are zerging emain, I guarantee you much pain there too because PBAOE stacks so frikking well ;)

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Nol
good news and bad news peeps.

Back from tour, and I know a way to keep savages out of emain and general RvR :D

So start upgrading your keeps, 'cos I is bringing the hibzerg to a frontier near you. I would greatly appreciate if you all bring your savages again like last time tbh, it's hilarious watching them get dotted from walls. Oh, and if you lot are zerging emain, I guarantee you much pain there too because PBAOE stacks so frikking well ;)

Admit that you were away for this period of time only to think of how to deal with savages, and came up with this :D

O

old.Nol

I discovered it the week before I left, and I think the server was better for it ;)

Be my guest and bring much uber savage PWNAGE! as keep take force, they are really good like that, they PWN! in keep takes, they really do, I promise, ask anyone...no really

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.Nol
Be my guest and bring much uber savage PWNAGE! as keep take force, they are really good like that, they PWN! in keep takes, they really do, I promise, ask anyone...no really

givf warriors, healers, shamans, RC runnies, hunters, sbs, sms, thanes, skalds for keep fights :).

Btw nol loved that 3day keep fight, hope hibs will like my volley :). Ow and wb.

I

indeed

Will repeatedly complaining on BW about savages have any influence at all on whether they get nerfed or not?

If or when the savage nerf patch is written by mythic do you really believe Goa will implement it within 4 months or less of that date?

Do you believe that any realm given an unbalanced class wont use it more in the interests of fair play?

If every person who plays in midgard signs a letter saying 'we are sorry we killed you so much with our savages' will you stop your whines?

Users who are viewing this thread