19 of 20 on top20 rps/last week on duskwave :great:

O

old.Tzeentch

its cus they are skilled players too

M

MesS°

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
its cus they are skilled players too

Id like to add that everyone else just sucks at playing there classes...

Z

zmurf

Mid apparently got 95% of the most skilled ppl on entire excalibur server ... and now they got the ability to proove it ;)

R

Rollie

Originally posted by vintervargen
19 of 20 on top20 rps/last week on duskwave :great:

why dont you buy a spelling book from ebay as well, its midgard :)

V

vintervargen

Re: Re: Grats midguard xD

Originally posted by Rollie

no cause, everyone knows RG own excal, so midguard looks neat.

O

old.Tzeentch

i dont think midgard would be in the dictionary tbh

maybe you should send it in as a suggestion, so when ppl look in the thesaurus for overpowered, midgard comes up

W

Wot-do

Re: Re: Grats midguard xD

doubt he bought his char on ebay, prolly traded it or smth :p
cuz buying an account for irl money are stupid.

R

Rollie

ok nice and simple, when hibby was by far the most overpowered realm from 1.51 till end regen/det in middy i never saw tzee and co posting about how unfair it was to alb, middy, when your LA groups were killing everything that moved in emain with ease, i never once saw you complain on here. Now another realm is top dog, all you do is continually whine.

V

vintervargen

well, you could chain ae mez/stun back then, and nearsight the chanters. LA never owned as much as mids do now, and besides, that was just one guild, every fucking fotm mid grp owns now.

R

Rollie

not every fotm group owns at all, the only ones that totally own are NP/JH both of who play with each other day in day out ALOT, much like LA did, and VGN also. When hib was the most powerful realm 9/10th of the weekly rp was taken by LA and other mids, its swings and roundabouts, one week one realm will be best, bang a nerf comes and the power shifts.

O

ormagaa

im unguilded and made ~380k

so that would make all 20 belong to midgard :D

O

old.Tzeentch

ok nice and simple, when hibby was by far the most overpowered realm from 1.51 till end regen/det in middy i never saw tzee and co posting about how unfair it was to alb, middy, when your LA groups were killing everything that moved in emain with ease, i never once saw you complain on here. Now another realm is top dog, all you do is continually whine.

i never complained, but i never lied, i knew it was a bit too easy.. especially when you kill like 32 albs with 8 people..

but midgard was NEVER that bad.. the only thing that equalised the field between mids/hibs back then was end regen..

remember with your instant stun, and with no resists affecting it, and no RAs...

so, in short:

alb= was totally shit, now, they're getting there, can win fights at 'normal' challenge
hib= was a lot easier, now, harder, especially against midgard, but balanced against alb.. slight tweaks to do on both sides
midgard=totally fucked up and out of whack. some setups are incredibly powerful, others are a strong challenge, some are just totally shit. this realm needs a serious overhaul.

W

Wot-do

yep u are right. it had alot to do mid not having endu regen , but rvr was never so organized as it is today, optd grps, ppl assisting, interupting! how often do u see a healer spam ae amnesia in a pbae box back then :] how often did u see a mid grp running with more then 2 healers, mostly were just one and the majority 48 pac osv, how often did u see a healer using ae amnesia to fuk off pbae box , cuz of lack of knowledge osv.

But if we get our totally best grp setup fighting mids
3 savages 3 healer 1 skald 1 shaman, at same rr´s.
The chanse for us winning are VERY LOW, unless they do any bigger misstakes, Also ra´s , instants up, does alot.

and I dont think there really are some new kind of grp setup that would work better vs savage grps :p

and the 2 choices are hib tank grps or hib mage grps :] and plz dont tell me u would possible reroll make a hib tank or mage grp and kick np/jh

K

Kallio

Actually hib tank group with 3 druids, Bard and 4 Heros/BMs is very lethal. I remember that we died to them in a JH group, twice.

But it sucks that tanks, and only tanks dominate the game now :(

R

Rollie

Re: .

Originally posted by Wot-do
yep u are right. it had alot to do mid not having endu regen , but rvr was never so organized as it is today, optd grps, ppl assisting, interupting! how often do u see a healer spam ae amnesia in a pbae box back then :] how often did u see a mid grp running with more then 2 healers, mostly were just one and the majority 48 pac osv, how often did u see a healer using ae amnesia to fuk off pbae box , cuz of lack of knowledge osv.

and I dont think there really are some new kind of grp setup that would work better vs savage grps :p

and the 2 choices are hib tank grps or hib mage grps :] and plz dont tell me u would possible reroll make a hib tank or mage grp and kick np/jh

When hib ruled the roost, LA still cleared up without using all the features that are in game now, just imagine how much worse ir would have been for us if LA back then with wuren/tankster and co had /assist, i agree times have moved on, but the point i make is, when hibby was CLEARLY head and shoulders above the other realms, people like tzee and the others never whined about it, they got some nice realm ranks from it much like todays middy guild groups.

But if we get our totally best grp setup fighting mids
3 savages 3 healer 1 skald 1 shaman, at same rr´s.
The chanse for us winning are VERY LOW, unless they do any bigger misstakes, Also ra´s , instants up, does alot.

I see what your getting at here mate, but at the time of the LA groups we were in the same predicament.

When the haste debuff+savages are fixed im sure it will balance itself out alot, well hopefully, cause atm rvr is becoming boring, try running 1fg and either get adds or zerged everywhere :(

O

old.Tzeentch

and how long did that take?

i did a tank group with vgn people, all rr8+, even the druids were rr8+

it took us about 6 minutes to kill off a mixed mid tank group, with 2 savages, 1 zerk, 1 shaman, 1 skald and 3 healers

those guys were low rr too, i mean, rr4's or sth, and i didnt recognise any of their names

in the end we were down to 1 tank left on 20% HP's and me totally oom.

both druids dead, all tanks but the one above dead

edit: to kallio

W

Wot-do

Rollie my point is:

back in days there were still a chanse for mids to IMPROVE and kick those grps, nowadays if a mid grp play with the best grp setup and do everything right we cant beat em.

O

old.Tzeentch

Re: Re: .

When hib ruled the roost, LA still cleared up without using all the features that are in game now, just imagine how much worse ir would have been for us if LA back then with wuren/tankster and co had /assist, i agree times have moved on, but the point i make is, when hibby was CLEARLY head and shoulders above the other realms, people like tzee and the others never whined about it, they got some nice realm ranks from it much like todays middy guild groups.

I see what your getting at here mate, but at the time of the LA groups we were in the same predicament.

read up.. midgard was never so out of sync back then.

our end regen made up for your massive stack of CC.

assist wasn't a neccessity because resists weren't always, and rarely, capped.

and of course i wouldnt whine about it, but i DID several times acknowledge it.

i didnt turn a blind eye and become self delusional that mythic was out to hate my realm and all we ever got was nerfs and midgard got all the love.

seems like virtually every mid you talk to, really believes that the current situation is fine, and that they are balanced.

self delusional.

R

Rollie

Re: .

Rollie my point is:

back in days there were still a chanse for mids to IMPROVE and kick those grps, nowadays if a mid grp play with the best grp setup and do everything right we cant beat em.

I think we will have to agree to disagree mate, i played both alb/mid at the time of LA ruling and emain and i can tell you when miss/wuren/tankster were running about they pretty much wiped everything. Now its the same with JH/NP.

V

vintervargen

I think we will have to agree to disagree mate, i played both alb/mid at the time of LA ruling and emain and i can tell you when miss/wuren/tankster were running about they pretty much wiped everything. Now its the same with JH/NP.

when i played my rm/healer with np we killed LA more then they killed us. when chanter pets was bugged, no end regen etc. 2x pbt > tankster and NS > chanters.

R

Rollie

Re: Re: Re: .

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
read up.. midgard was never so out of sync back then.

our end regen made up for your massive stack of CC.

assist wasn't a neccessity because resists weren't always, and rarely, capped.

and of course i wouldnt whine about it, but i DID several times acknowledge it.

i didnt turn a blind eye and become self delusional that mythic was out to hate my realm and all we ever got was nerfs and midgard got all the love.

seems like virtually every mid you talk to, really believes that the current situation is fine, and that they are balanced.

self delusional.

Everyone knows middy is in the best position atm, but people like you who continually whine, like you do in every post, didnt whine when hibby was CLEARLY the most powerful realm, mid/groups back then stood little chance vs the likes of LA, i guess you earned your rp's through skill while your realm was the most powerful but others who do the same are FoTM?

W

Wot-do

When the haste debuff+savages are fixed im sure it will balance itself out alot, well hopefully, cause atm rvr is becoming boring, try running 1fg and either get adds or zerged everywhere :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes agree too much zerging, but some ppl get pissed getting farmed over and over and start to zerg.

haste debuff, i bet u mean buff, dunno really, grp will still have celerity + spec haste, wont make THAT much diff.
I know savages are strong but I see alot whine focused on them I would like to turn my whine towards healers :p the best healing class in the game. pac healer with 44 pac 30 mend.
instnat ae mez, instant ae stun, singel instant mez, singel instant stun, castable ae stun (yellow 10s), castable ae mez (red), singel target root. spreadheal! 50% instant grp heal , 50% singel instant heal. chain wearer with around 1700-1800 hits. Compare that utility with the other realms main cc :p.

Its not worth enough u have 3 diffrent cc´s u also have spreadheal and instant heals :E.

and thats what makes mid grps so strong, mid grps never dominated like they do now b4 they started running with 3 healers.

W

Wot-do

cant be too hard to understand what i wrote :p?
I didnt say la didnt wtf pwned everything back then.
What I said:
was a chanse to IMPROVE grp setup and have a chanse to win, but it didnt happend cuz lack of knowledge, but now that aint possible

R

Rollie

Yes agree too much zerging, but some ppl get pissed getting farmed over and over and start to zerg.

haste debuff, i bet u mean buff, dunno really, grp will still have celerity + spec haste, wont make THAT much diff.
I know savages are strong but I see alot whine focused on them I would like to turn my whine towards healers :p the best healing class in the game. pac healer with 44 pac 30 mend.
instnat ae mez, instant ae stun, singel instant mez, singel instant stun, castable ae stun (yellow 10s), castable ae mez (red), singel target root. spreadheal! 50% instant grp heal , 50% singel instant heal. chain wearer with around 1700-1800 hits. Compare that utility with the other realms main cc :p.

Its not worth enough u have 3 diffrent cc´s u also have spreadheal and instant heals :E.

and thats what makes mid grps so strong, mid grps never dominated like they do now b4 they started running with 3 healers. [/B]

Once the 2 things i mentioned are fixed you will see things even out imho.

:)

I

Ilur_oom

Originally posted by zmurf
Mid apparently got 95% of the most skilled ppl on entire excalibur server ... and now they got the ability to proove it ;)

think you forgot about savages :p

R

Rollie

cant be too hard to understand what i wrote :p?
I didnt say la didnt wtf pwned everything back then.
What I said:
was a chanse to IMPROVE grp setup and have a chanse to win, but it didnt happend cuz lack of knowledge, but now that aint possible

I still think you can optimise groups today tbh, as shown last week or week before hibs can still compete as they pretty much covered the top20 weekly rp :)

Users who are viewing this thread