Grats midguard xD

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by vintervargen
säger killen som inte expade zmurfen? bra där fons

fyi, not swedish ... u reply in native language, so do i ...

Moral er godt, dobbelmoral er dobbelt så godt ...

D

Djin

Originally posted by Rollie
ok nice and simple, when hibby was by far the most overpowered realm from 1.51 till end regen/det in middy i never saw tzee and co posting about how unfair it was to alb, middy, when your LA groups were killing everything that moved in emain with ease, i never once saw you complain on here. Now another realm is top dog, all you do is continually whine.

Like albs do u mean? Even if alb have overpowered stuff etc they still whine! just look at the fotm infils that pop everyday in emain!

overpowered! just like the savage! when SI came fotm savages popped up everywhere! atleast after 1.62!

Albs Continually whine! so zip it imo!

D

Driwen

actually savages became really fotm when albs/hibs started their first whine about the first few savages in RvR :p. Sort of funny if they had kept their mouths shut there would have been less savages out there now I think;).

H

hotrat

Originally posted by Djin
Like albs do u mean? Even if alb have overpowered stuff etc they still whine! just look at the fotm infils that pop everyday in emain!
Maybe all the infils started coming out as people got tired of being pwned in group rvr so decided to try the stealth wars (where alb has the advantage).

Say I wanna play mincer, hm, what shall I do? start to level a necro and a cleric on Prydwen and then, after a couple of days playtime, when I reach 50 start over and begin to powerlevel a mincer on a third account, and then, after 5 days playtime I would have my mincer in 50, a bb in 50 and a farm-machine in 50.
Or just level a minstrel using a necro and DONT USE A LAME BUFFBOT!!!

As for 19 in top 20, its a utter joke mostly down to mid being overpowered but also down to the lack of enemies for alb. A lot of nights our FC groups go unbeaten fg vs fg, but we don't get much rp cus we either die from zergs or can't find any enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread