Grats Lord Kagato

Everz

FH is my second home
staj solo'd cos he had a buffed pet.. bastard :(

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
big grats kagato:)
As some said nice to see the dedication you had to one character.
I wont judge opinions and demeanor here on FH as thats not what the grats is about. Not that i dislike ur personality either hehe.
Just grats for playing a cool character that have made the rvr sessions more exciting at times.
Sure its a hard class armsman, similar to heroes in some ways, but you being higher rr all the time and playing character good has made it a real challenge to kill you:)
Anyhow. Cya soon again:)
eb.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
grats!
rofl.gif

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Hitting hard simply comes down to how slow you want to swing

Wtf, after talking with noaim I was under the impression it comes down to how hard you press the button or how skilled you are.

Grats anyway, and nice one sticking with the class through bad and better times.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing wrong with casters kiting even to irish sea for ze win ... About bard stuck to ass, like you said your self not my problem you had no BB , same apply`s here. i realy hope you dont expect caster`s to fight you mele or let you get close. Not trying to offend you in any way.

"Defenders rage" tbh is what all pure tanks w8ed for soo long. Lucky armsmans .) Realy hate it when it hits threw 50+20 shield mob4 75 dex from items and cl buffs.

Anyway gratz man on heck of a job hitting rr11 on a pure tank. Not trying to offend you in any way.

Kindrid not soo honorable warrior who doesnt care about other people pines problems :(

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
gratz old timer:) this is one juiiicy thread tho, keep up the flame. <3

gohan

FH is my second home
I was responding to a post about some other prydwen armsman being rr11, he was rr11 but NOT on his armsman character. Think it was 10l3 or something, I rarely pay attention to the prydwen charts though so could be wrong.

afaik he was 10l10 (steveh stoped playing not long after toa release so neve saw the days or rr11) so even IF steveh did have the rpts for rr11 he was never actaully rr11 :p to technically kagato is first either way..... but imo a class with plate 800 damage anytime 90% parry rate RA ip wardgaurd batter ectect is basicly unbeatable 1v1, i know they didnt have love the whole time u played it but uve always had battler wargaurd ip ect so was never overly dificult

gratz tho still takes patience to find the fights an dedication on the class. still get 8v1ed as much as a less op soloer would, only difference is u win the fights u do get

btw im not saying steveh was better he ran in a FG for basicly every RP he earnt with imo takes even less skill than soloing an op class, go roll a paladin ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom