Grats Hibs...

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
Well organised and v speedy rr

take my hat off to who ever organised it and all who took part

well done

Ormorof

FH is my second home
no more silliness about hibs not being able to put together 165 people anymore then? :D

remi

Fledgling Freddie
strong hibs, grats!

very slow reactions by mids... :(

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Yes very speedy RR Hippies - and either its the poor defending of our own realm or the lack of spies/irc-communication but it seemed we got the word about Hibs attacking Grallar....well...lets just say it was way, way, way after the Hibs left HpkO or popped out of DG.

A

Aoln

That'll teach mids from jerking off in Albion all the time :eek:

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Congrats to Zedorph on a very well organised prime-time relic raid, was a pleasure assisting you mate! Now im gonna go pbae some enemies, muahahaha! :cheers:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
zedorf did the raid and was well executed although we didnt plan on killing the guards and if you mids had held all your keeps you would have known of rr :) we kept killing the guards closest too gralla :D

Anyways was lots of fun was hoping for rr5 from mid defenders :p

now anyone thinking of doing a rr at 2 in the morning can go bite me

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Woho!! My first RR on midgard as a hib! ... and it felt great :)

Go hibs!

Elcyion Lacar guarded the south Grallarhorn door perfect ;)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
stlong hibs... we ran into the mid force, then PE showed up... lol and then came NP, right? looked funneh :D good work hibs... didnt know untill the grp said lol

Ormorof

FH is my second home
im dissapointed by this thread, 10 posts and no bitterness, where's the usual RR fun? :p

Oddor

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs did good.

Mids reacted too slow and really brought this onto themselves. As the relic left Grallarhorn there were only a handful of defenders inc and when it reached Dagda mids were still camping hmg in Odin's.

Stay tuned for our next episode called "PBAOE and you: how 20% extra damage will help you to die even faster".

I

Ironica

Grats hippies :) Very speedy and well organised.. we got not a single keep spam.. Although we were roaming odins at the time, you must have been going through DG.. stealty :)

TBH mids reacted well, as we don;t log alts in RK, we had to come out of FFA, surs, and emain .. we got 150 mids up and running by the time hibs left Grallar, that was too late tho.. hibs reached hmgO before most mids did, and prevailed :)

Nothing wrong with mids reaction, just hibs were too fast :p

Once again, grats on good organization /salute

carrot

Fledgling Freddie
hehe yep twas a good raid.

us mids were to buissey farmin albs in their own fronteer.

infact im gonna go back now and farm some more .

:clap:

Rustan

Fledgling Freddie
We didnt react slow we just had a long way to run :)
Hibs knew we were all in surs so they went for it, almost as cowardly as alb alarmclock raids .. almost.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
heh, grats.

with the amount of people Hibs got logged in RK I think better wait until 1.65 with trying any relic raid on them ;p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Rustan said:
We didnt react slow we just had a long way to run :)
Hibs knew we were all in surs so they went for it, almost as cowardly as alb alarmclock raids .. almost.

Says the mid who's realm attacks excal 3-4am uk time twice within a month :p

Well done hibs seemed you did a good raid, took it fast.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
If Zedorph=Soulbringer=Sylvester(sp?), then I take everything I said about him and apologise, well done :)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Grats :)

Was there with a friends account, went very fast.. and no we didnt came or go through DG.

Soulbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
If Zedorph=Soulbringer=Sylvester(sp?), then I take everything I said about him and apologise, well done :)

no, put back the quote i liked it :mad:

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
Good raid ;-) indeed bad that mids in Tuscarian Glacier FFA and those in Surs and those all over the place took way too long to get there.. good to see a raid with no IRC lamefooks you did it nice and smooth hats of to the organisor :clap:

hibs with now even 20% power bonus ;-(( i allready was very unhappy about the fact some hibs are near unbeatable now we will do anything to avoid you guys ;-) or go make some evul Excalibur guild

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
That'll teach mids from jerking off in Albion all the time :eek:
I really doubt that. Think again dude.

And, congratulations to Hibs for a well executed Relic Raid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom