Grats Hibs...

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Ironica said:
Grats hippies :) Very speedy and well organised.. we got not a single keep spam.. Although we were roaming odins at the time, you must have been going through DG.. stealty :)

Actually we all went through the old fashioned way through the hmg. Got lucky after killing a heap of albs and mids that there was a long enough break for us to hurry all the groups through. Wonderer going ld with the relic just down the road from ligen was a bit of a heartstopper though, but we got it back :)

Now bring on the nukage!

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
the new zedorf did more in a month than the old one did over a year :p

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Yes was very well done indeed, we will pay back the kindness at one time or another ;)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Rustan said:
We didnt react slow we just had a long way to run :)
Hibs knew we were all in surs so they went for it, almost as cowardly as alb alarmclock raids .. almost.
Yep; a underpopulated realm with barely enough people to successfully KILL relicguards must attack an overpowered well-populated realm at primetime when they got good chance of defense :S

Wake up! Hibernia *CANNOT DO THAT* on Prydwen because we simply do not have the numbers for that. And the RR was planned before we knew you where all in Surs doing.... nothing ?

Atleast we try primetime and get into a zone without killing guards or gathering at a MG with 100 peeps :p

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Yep; a overpowered, underpopulated realm with barely enough people to successfully KILL relicguards must attack an overpowered well-populated realm at primetime when they got good chance of defense :S

u forgot the overpowered before hib too, fixed that for u and i wouldnt call 165 people underpopulated for a relic raid

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Yep; a underpopulated realm with barely enough people to successfully KILL relicguards must attack an overpowered well-populated realm at primetime when they got good chance of defense :S

Wake up! Hibernia *CANNOT DO THAT* on Prydwen because we simply do not have the numbers for that. And the RR was planned before we knew you where all in Surs doing.... nothing ?

Atleast we try primetime and get into a zone without killing guards or gathering at a MG with 100 peeps :p

HAHAHHAH ... Get real PLEASE ... you have 3 relics ... you often have more fg's running around in Emain/Odins/Hadrians then the other 2 realms put together ... a well played pbaoe box group is unbeatable without any power relics ... let alone when you guys have all 3!!!

Wake up hibbies ... you can't fake the role of underdog you like so much anymore ... you're not underpopulated ... not underpowered ... if anything you're equal if not uber atm!!! Now stop hiding behind "we have less people online at primetime then you guys" because it might be true but you still have loads of stlong fg's running around in the frontiers ...

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I ... Can.... Feel... The... QQ...

Tindel

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, just waiting to give Edlina +2 respect irl now :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
lol well done, mids have gone from being supreme masters of this server to the server bitch ;p

and the savage nerf hasnt even hit yet.....

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
YepAnd the RR was planned before we knew you where all in Surs doing.... nothing ?

actually we where in berkstead, and had just claimed it for the fed´s as a symbol of Roo leaving (not upgrading doors so it was certain to fall) and waiting for lemmings to come play (or freggels) and then you freggels ruin it all by attacking grallar

bad freggel!!
:p

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Old.Ilum said:
lol well done, mids have gone from being supreme masters of this server to the server bitch ;p

and the savage nerf hasnt even hit yet.....

I'm soooooooo stealing this quote!

Rustan

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

Well .. its not a nice thing to do after we mids gave you your other relics :/
in the future i think you will have to work for your relics. No more hand downs from us.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Well done, Midgard is in abit of a sorry state atm. Durgi imo step up.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Erm

nuky said:
u forgot the overpowered before hib too, fixed that for u and i wouldnt call 165 people underpopulated for a relic raid

It's just because the Raid was planned on SUNDAY prime time when actually almost ALL ppl are in (and tus true for all realms). In another casual day of the week we are lucky if we have 60 level 50 on line.
And tbh whining on this when Mids are able on week days to gather 140 ppl to retake <insert random Mid keep name here> seems a bit over to me ...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Lol

Shanaia said:
HAHAHHAH ... Get real PLEASE ... you have 3 relics ... you often have more fg's running around in Emain/Odins/Hadrians then the other 2 realms put together ... a well played pbaoe box group is unbeatable without any power relics ... let alone when you guys have all 3!!!

Wake up hibbies ... you can't fake the role of underdog you like so much anymore ... you're not underpopulated ... not underpowered ... if anything you're equal if not uber atm!!! Now stop hiding behind "we have less people online at primetime then you guys" because it might be true but you still have loads of stlong fg's running around in the frontiers ...

Prolly cause about 2 months ago we stopped whining and we get organized, your turn now dear enemies ^^

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Nicely done raid Hibs - fast and effective :)

We had just taken Berks and finished claiming etc when the guard reports came in. Everybody suicided or logged an alt, the response was immediate from the people in Alb. However, there weren't that many people in Alb (relatively speaking) and we had a fair bit of travelling to do.

And something I can admit now: I've been waiting for Mid to go down to zero relics for quite a long time now. I'm actually surprised its taken this long. There's been a bit of a poor attitude from people regarding pow relics - for many its about what it does for the individual rather than any realm/team pride and its sad to see.

I posted on AC for everyone to get to the frontier and got told by a level 21 to calm down. I think thats when I realised it was definately a good thing I've quit the game when you get that kind of idiot response from someone levelling yet another BG toon.

I think its good for Mid to have lost the lot at the moment, the realm needs a bit of a shakeup and it needs the team spirit back before it deserves to get anything. I'm fairly sure it will :)

tilde

One of Freddy's beloved
Check the realmpopulation, hibs are clearly the underdog - BUT apparently we have most people RvR'ing. Blame yourself for being such a roleplayer you are.

And mids were slow, suit yourself because you were damn slow. Cry more about how overpowered Hibernia are, but take a look in the mirror before you do.

Nice work hibbies

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Kawaii said:
the new zedorf did more in a month than the old one did over a year :p

He did very good with his bm also ;((( but now is a fotm mid ;(

/hug original Soulbringer

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
Well done Hibs!

It appears logic, reason and intelligence escaped Midgard entirely yesterday (not the first time in recent memory). Apparently it was more important to sit in Pennine keeps soaking up cheap RPs than bother claiming our own keeps. Pure bloody genius. :fluffle:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Shanaia said:
HAHAHHAH ... Get real PLEASE ... you have 3 relics ... you often have more fg's running around in Emain/Odins/Hadrians then the other 2 realms put together ... ..

JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJA.

We run more fgs :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
d34k said:
Well done Hibs!

It appears logic, reason and intelligence escaped Midgard entirely yesterday (not the first time in recent memory). Apparently it was more important to sit in Pennine keeps soaking up cheap RPs than bother claiming our own keeps. Pure bloody genius. :fluffle:

As I said, the moment I was told about the guard spam the people with me at Berks suicided or logged an alt to come defend. To actually claim Berks we had to get a load of people temporarily into Fed as lately our number of active players is 2-4 per night - we simply don't have the bp to keep one of the home keeps continuously claimed. 3 Feds online including myself and we were together for my last night.

I had posted on both AC and using /B and in the CG at Surs earlier on in the day which keeps were unclaimed so that the different alliances could sort one out. Only so much you can do. Not that many Mids last few months been that interested in their own frontier.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice work hibbies...

took the loss of all the relics to shake albion up, been a good response recently to middies taking our keeps..

WD all concearned.. :)

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Well done.
Nice to see that its possible to RR without irc spoiling the day. Oh wait, this wasnt against albs...

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Tindel said:
Yeah, just waiting to give Edlina +2 respect irl now :p

Aww thanks Tindel, really means a lot, you spending your time waiting to give me even more respect irl :D

Oh, and never ever give Wonderer a relic again! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom