Grats Chelsea on RR6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
xanir said:
can I ask how the people who don't like porkbelly and co are hypocritical shites Flim? or are you just assuming that zomgoose everyone adds and zergs and that everyone who doesn't play the game like little zerglings standing up to defend the proud realm of albion are actually lieing scum who love to run stealthzergs? :rolleyes:

Not liking them doesn't necessarily imply hypocrisy but whining about adds sure does ;) they might be all high and mighty and follow some "moral" code now but they'll have zerged with the best or added on someone or flattened them with a full group at some point.

Hypocrisy for dummies: "Do as I say not as I do".

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
it's not "the community"

it's a small group of arseholes turning this forum into somewhere very unpleasant.

Most if not all stealthers (especially the soloers) know the quality of those 3 ... and they know that peeps like these dont really deserve a public gratz from the community.
U made it rr6 or rr7 like Kilsimba...but dont except a gratz for it when u havent offered a decent fight to justify what has changed from your rr2... imo u all 3 have the same skills since then...never developed since then..and thats quite sad. /\

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Nuxtobatns said:
Most if not all stealthers (especially the soloers) know the quality of those 3 ... and they know that peeps like these dont really deserve a public gratz from the community.
U made it rr6 or rr7 like Kilsimba...but dont except a gratz for it when u havent offered a decent fight to justify what has changed from your rr2... imo u all 3 have the same skills since then...never developed since then..and thats quite sad. /\

Despite the generalisation there is a truth here and one worth taking notice of. The big question for both them and you is - how can you be sure they are so bad and have not improved if they are always grouped? You see I have seen and heard about them beating the odd 5 man stealther group. Is that not a sign that they might be doing something right?

Are they always grouped? I know for a fact they are not always grouped.

If you want to encourage them to try a different method would it not make sense to try talking to them instead of rabbiting on AT them about how they are 'zerging twats' who are clueless and so on. Most of the reason why they post here is because they find the responses funny and worse than that they do it to show that no matter how much you whine they will continue to play as they intend to.

In fact it is probably a mark of just how much they really care about this mythical community you all claim to represent albiet very badly sometimes. And no I don't agree with their responses in this thread either all I see is two groups talking past each other.

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
Not liking them doesn't necessarily imply hypocrisy but whining about adds sure does ;) they might be all high and mighty and follow some "moral" code now but they'll have zerged with the best or added on someone or flattened them with a full group at some point.

Hypocrisy for dummies: "Do as I say not as I do".

Except that quite a lot of the people who get zerged by Porkbelly and co haven't zerged added or fged? Like I said in my last post, you believe everyone must originally have been a little zergling just because you personally were at some point.

Marc

FH is my second home
xanir said:
Except that quite a lot of the people who get zerged by Porkbelly and co haven't zerged added or fged? Like I said in my last post, you believe everyone must originally have been a little zergling just because you personally were at some point.

I have no idea who you are, but you rival Coldbeard in the "talking as much horseshit as possible" stakes. I find it very hard to believe that "quite a lot of the people" who have been zerged by porkbelly & co, have never added, nor stealth grouped themselves.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
I have no idea who you are, but you rival Coldbeard in the "talking as much horseshit as possible" stakes. I find it very hard to believe that "quite a lot of the people" who have been zerged by porkbelly & co, have never added, nor stealth grouped themselves.

to be perfectly honest.. i do belive almoust all have zerged once or twice.. and tbh to get zerged makes u a bit angry some times, and u get weak and lower ur own morals to the same lvl and zerg urself, thinking of nothing then a nice and sweet vendetta.. and so the dark circle has began..

(posted in a soloers point of view)

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for not adding on my fight with Zoia just now, Kilsimba! :cheers:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:
to be perfectly honest.. i do belive almoust all have zerged once or twice.. and tbh to get zerged makes u a bit angry some times, and u get weak and lower ur own morals to the same lvl and zerg urself, thinking of nothing then a nice and sweet vendetta.. and so the dark circle has began..

(posted in a soloers point of view)

Yeh probably the same for me, was fine till clustre and the adding thing began all the time, so i just felt what the point no one else cares, i'll add if i want.

Although i generally leave 1v1 fights unless i rly hate the other guy. :)

Brite

Banned
speaking to these zerg guys tonight after them whining after i laughed at them attack kratos on ml8 and all die, they seem to think its a massive achievement to get whine threads and they seem to have massive egos about being whined at and they think they are mega famous and also think they are better known than top rvr guilds

i still thinks its funny...... but yet feel sorry for them, how sad

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
speaking to these zerg guys tonight after them whining after i laughed at them attack kratos on ml8 and all die, they seem to think its a massive achievement to get whine threads and they seem to have massive egos about being whined at and they think they are mega famous and also think they are better known than top rvr guilds

Well what dont ppl do to get attention! And lol.. they dont even care if its good or bad.. well almoust all know who The King of Rock is.. Elvis... And all know what a Horses Arse are.. Famous.. ok... respect.. ehm..! :worthy:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
xanir said:

Not ever, never in your daocing career?

Even if I did believe you the RR ding is for getting RPs - this shows some sort of dedication especially if they are "zerging adding twats" or whatever who get all of 3 rp per kill.

It's not an "oooh you don't play the game I want you to!" thread, it's a grats thread. Last I checked FH wasn't run by the International 8v8 Commission and didn't hand out grats threads or gold medals depending on how much someone paid attention to some jumped up pricks with a warped idea of what game they're playing.

Feel free to not like these people (personally I'd never heard of them before this stupid thread) but keep your Personal attacks, flaming and whining about adds out of the grats threads.

If you do want to create some sort of "adders hall of shame" feel free to set up your own forum somewhere else.

Marc

FH is my second home
Brite said:

Jesus! Talk about Pot, Kettle and all that.

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
Not ever, never in your daocing career?

Even if I did believe you the RR ding is for getting RPs - this shows some sort of dedication especially if they are "zerging adding twats" or whatever who get all of 3 rp per kill.

It's not an "oooh you don't play the game I want you to!" thread, it's a grats thread. Last I checked FH wasn't run by the International 8v8 Commission and didn't hand out grats threads or gold medals depending on how much someone paid attention to some jumped up pricks with a warped idea of what game they're playing.

Feel free to not like these people (personally I'd never heard of them before this stupid thread) but keep your Personal attacks, flaming and whining about adds out of the grats threads.

If you do want to create some sort of "adders hall of shame" feel free to set up your own forum somewhere else.

I never objected to FH enforcing their own rules of no add whines etc, what I objected to was your blanket labelling of people as hypocritical shites just because you can't believe some people actually have some care for others while playing.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
xanir said:
I never objected to FH enforcing their own rules of no add whines etc, what I objected to was your blanket labelling of people as hypocritical shites just because you can't believe some people actually have some care for others while playing.

I'd not describe telling other people how they should play as "having care for others" really and I hope you'll excuse me if I'm skeptical at your claim of having never added or zerged or flattened someone with a group.

You might be the rare exception of add whiners who actually practice what they preach and have done from RR1L0 (and not from RR5/6/7/8/whenever they decide they no longer need help to kill the majority of things they meet in RvR) but I'm really quite skeptical.

However if that is the case then you are indeed not a hypocrite, congratulations.
You're still not entitled to whine about adds on here though ;)

(edit: just incase it's not completely obvious btw - I've no objection to people not adding, obviously, it's just the whining at other people for adding that's the problem. Also discussion of gaming styles and the like is all perfectly acceptable just not personal attacks on people who play a different style - i.e. general discussion of "adding vs not" and whatever is fine as long as you don't start spamming the thread with "omgz you say that coz you're an adding coxor!")

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
:rolleyes:

I should probably prune this thread but I'll leave it as an object example of what people shouldn't be posting in grats threads. If you don't like someone - don't post a grats in their grats thread.

If you really really must go "wah wahh wahh! adding coxxor!" at someone who dinged an RR gtf off of FH you hypocritical shite ;) some 3 day suspensions should hopefully get this point across.

Might i suggest just closing the thread? The same thing happened the last time they made a thread... And if they didn't have the insight to realise what comments they would get when posting such a thread perhaps they aren't too bright.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'd lock it but they're allowed their grats thread.

If I just locked grats threads that people posted shite in it'd be somewhat unfair and the whiney bastards would be winning ;)

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Ive meet both Killsimba and Chealsefc solo, Ive meet them in grps of 4 aswell,
But thats just how the game is, adjust to it.

btw Rovers takes the title tis year ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
bit of a bump there :p

almost re-banned a few people but was thinking "deja vu..." till I noticed the dates heh ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom