Grats Chelsea on RR6

Status
Not open for further replies.

killsimba

Loyal Freddie
angelujo i have never come across you in RVR you wanker i dont know wtf you are on so stop makeing up stories to make your self look good you twat

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Irritating as I find porkbelly & co. I have to say I've never seen them add on 1v1s, which is a lot more than can be said for many rangers and especially scouts.

As for the solo game being dead, that's rubbish. If you aim to solo 100% of the time then yes it will become very frustrating, but there are many times when it can also be enjoyable and the fights plentiful, just log an alt and/or group up when it starts becoming really bad.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
killsimba said:
angelujo i have never come across you in RVR you wanker i dont know wtf you are on so stop makeing up stories to make your self look good you twat

click on that link in my sig and u will prove yourself wrong (yea the one that leads to a .avi), that's about max 4 days old and i'm here since release so i had some time to meet u rly. and my inf got his 1,5 million rps from soloing, and not from zerging like crazy as u do since u first stepped out from DL

btw with insulting ppl with such things u will only prove that you don't worth more than a fly-speck.

have a nice day

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
lal, almost killed chelsea AND kilsimba with my rr4 minstrel just now :p

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Lomme said:
lal, almost killed chelsea AND kilsimba with my rr4 minstrel just now :p

TBH its so easy its not worth the e-peen stroking m8.

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
ADDING ? ADDING ON WHO ? PLEASE TELL ME NAMES

me?!

+ theres another 1 or 2 behind me shooting me.

and that was only taken Friday

Attachments

• zergy.JPG
    zergy.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 103

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Cloudz said:
me?!

+ theres another 1 or 2 behind me shooting me.

and that was only taken Friday

You perform your pwnage.....you are successful :D

Still claim you and kilsimba are solowtfpwningmenofsteel Porky?

oddi

Fledgling Freddie
whats chelsea i have heard of lokomotiv chelsky but never chelsea

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
lol gratz

and bow to me the king of leech, qq with that bullshit no add rule lol if u wanna do 1vs1 go irish sea and dive with no breath potion :twak: :clap:

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
looks like there might be a come back to prydwen and join my old team Porkbelly crew!

i do wonder about people still on here.. i dont no if its because ur all little kids that go to school.. or ur all just real twats!!!

i let u guyz dicide!

WellDone Chelsea. i know u have worked hard to get it!

and now looking forward to rejoining the crew again......

and that Name u WILL be seeing is

u was sniped by FIVA

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
killsimba said:
cloudz how can that be adding you :wanker: when we was in a group of 3
zerging / adding same dif and u do it all the bloody time... :m00:

killsimba

Loyal Freddie
so when you are in a group you dont hit any 1 when your group mates are fighting

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
trycorn said:
zerging / adding same dif and u do it all the bloody time... :m00:

ROFL That old saying Pot calling kettle Black FFS m8 you really outta to start thinking about posting You cracking me up in laughter.

You so funny it be a sad day when you quit this game as I Think Alb will have lost a Good Village idiot.

Soulja

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
:rolleyes:

I should probably prune this thread but I'll leave it as an object example of what people shouldn't be posting in grats threads. If you don't like someone - don't post a grats in their grats thread.

If you really really must go "wah wahh wahh! adding coxxor!" at someone who dinged an RR gtf off of FH you hypocritical shite ;) some 3 day suspensions should hopefully get this point across.

with all your respect flim but these grats threads are as mutch flamebaits and pointless as radar accusation threads. Neither should be tolerated.

Never understood why the community have to stand this pointless spamm, it is a nail in the eye to see "grats xx of xx" x15 when i dont know anyone of 'em and if i did, a simpel "/send grats bud nice done" would be sufficent.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
was talk of an achievements forum for the grats threads, would be nice ;)

I think they're allowed to exist on FH because you can't /send to someone in another realm and in theory some people might want to congratulate a feared enemy or someone they respect fighting....

(as it is they all just seem to want to show how important they are by belittling anyone they've ever fought, and anyone who's ever killed them is obviously playing the game unfairly....)

Gamah

Banned
I honestly don't see the problem with flaming in someones gratz thread. If they guy isn't respected by a community why shouldn't we let our feelings be known. Its ironic that none of my gratz threads have negative posts..I am hated on FH. But apart from the recent Bainshee whine people know I am a fair player (My rr8 bainshee thread will be filled with flame though xD), if people are hated then a thread with thier name should reflect that. If my next gratz thread is filled with flame I asked that it be left like it is and not moderated.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
ROFL That old saying Pot calling kettle Black FFS m8 you really outta to start thinking about posting You cracking me up in laughter.

You so funny it be a sad day when you quit this game as I Think Alb will have lost a Good Village idiot.

Soulja
u where duo with ya bb, i was duo with my m8 hardly seen the unfair in that. I only add on ppl like u (zerging twats) and only time im in more that duo/trio is with my sorc in FG's :m00: so ya i zerg and add ALL the time

and about the village idiot, u tend to say some nice stuff about yaself... :m00:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I honestly don't see the problem with flaming in someones gratz thread. If they guy isn't respected by a community why shouldn't we let our feelings be known. Its ironic that none of my gratz threads have negative posts..I am hated on FH. But apart from the recent Bainshee whine people know I am a fair player (My rr8 bainshee thread will be filled with flame though xD), if people are hated then a thread with thier name should reflect that. If my next gratz thread is filled with flame I asked that it be left like it is and not moderated.
have to agree tbh

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
trycorn said:
u where duo with ya bb, i was duo with my m8 hardly seen the unfair in that. I only add on ppl like u (zerging twats) and only time im in more that duo/trio is with my sorc in FG's :m00: so ya i zerg and add ALL the time

and about the village idiot, u tend to say some nice stuff about yaself... :m00:

and yet you came on FH to Flame me at that time Gee the Village idiot tag certainly fits you well :p

Soulja

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
and yet you came on FH to Flame me at that time Gee the Village idiot tag certainly fits you well :p

Soulja
well as i said i other thread i simply asked if u have ever moved from there:m00:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
trycorn said:
well as i said i other thread i simply asked if u have ever moved from there:m00:

As I now moved to Alb/Glast think answer to you Question is tbh I Don't remember where he is logged rofl.

I may make a comeback just to annoy you and you bumchum in near future but I am having fun there atm :)

Soulja

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
gratz

well done chelsea...
good work m8 they may say u zerge but alot of peeps saying u zerge are same peeps zerge me daily..
jamie:cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gamah said:

it's not "the community"

it's a small group of arseholes turning this forum into somewhere very unpleasant.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
thanks Flimgoblin - the bloomin rep system won't let me give you anymore.

To Kil, Pork and Chelseafc - guys you were doing fine until you started flaming them just like they flame you. Let them wallow in it. Its best not to get involved with hypocrisy - otherwise you are doing it to yourself as well.

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
can I ask how the people who don't like porkbelly and co are hypocritical shites Flim? or are you just assuming that zomgoose everyone adds and zergs and that everyone who doesn't play the game like little zerglings standing up to defend the proud realm of albion are actually lieing scum who love to run stealthzergs? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom