Grats Chelsea on RR6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamah

Banned
The Man said:
looks like someone has the hump :fluffle:

Oh btw your a fucking retard

you're* insulting someone about intelligence and then making grammar mistakes is just a poor show.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
thought he were rr 6 allready judging by the amount of times his army of merrymen have gotten rp's of me , but gratz then well stayed awake at pc:)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
The Man said:
looks like someone has the hump :fluffle:

If you're going to call someone a retard make sure your grammar is perfect imo.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, really do porkbelly and co expect people to like them lol?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Btw chealsefc, porkbelly and kilsimba where do you hang around now. I wanna find you 3 and kill all of you so where do you hang around? bled?

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Grats on 100,000 kills, now try moving to duos occasionally, and even solo once in a while, my 48 infil could sure do with the RPs.

PS: Three archers rapid firing at someone with SOM up is not the best idea :cheers:

Brite

Banned
will probabaly reroll fcbarcalona when chelsea dont win champions league anyway

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
will probabaly reroll fcbarcalona when chelsea dont win champions league anyway

why barca? liverpool will win chamions league again anyway ;)

Big gratz mate. ignore the noobs who think pathetic insults will get them somewhere in life. Nerf your IQ!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Mordenaar said:
why barca? liverpool will win chamions league again anyway ;)

Dream on it's Chelsea's turn this year :D

Cruddbunny said:
like Gamah

edit: in a no-gay way xD

It's only gay if your balls touch (or so i'm told!)

The (Wannabe) Man said:
looks like someone has the hump

YOU calling people a retard?. That has as much depth as a frisbee and as much carefactor as Cuddlebunny's carepatrol.

Though the one thing you and the carepatrol have in common is you're both never seen in less than groups of 5 =D

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
way to much adding with porkbelly to deserve a gratz thread :S

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Cloudz said:
way to much adding with porkbelly to deserve a gratz thread :S

ADDING ? ADDING ON WHO ? PLEASE TELL ME NAMES ?

1 ns - 2 melee rangers and you have the nerve to say us 3 add ( BULLSHIT )
I have 3 bow and kilsimba has a bit more so you wont see me shooting much like most adding leeching ranger - scouts .

All day long we have had fights with 5 man grp to fg , somtimes beating all of them but most of the time losing to them NOW DO YOU SEE US COMING TO YOUR GRATS THREAD slaging them off for adding on us all day long (NO) , Why ?

The whole game is full of adding from Caster Groups being the worst - Tank groups - Mixed group and stealth groups .

The game has change , The players have change and so has the so called solo game change .

If you havnt got noone to grp with tough find some Mr billy No Mates .

I have plenty to play this game with more and more wanting to grp with us each day , i wonder why ? oh i know cause everyone hates us :) lol .

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Porkbelly said:
Rofl - Billynomates.

reckon I'll be a good sport and say well - zer err - done

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
The game has change , The players have change and so has the so called solo game change .

The solo game changed due to people like you!

killsimba

Loyal Freddie
lol m8 not just us there are loads of albs and mids stealther groups

Puppet

Part of the furniture
brad said:
The solo game changed due to people like you!

Sologame been dead long away. Only stubborn peeps still solo, and they burn out 1 by 1 because there's barely 1vs1.

Also classes like Warlocks and Bonedancers made soloing a bitch, and Vampiirs (tho they're abit easier I suppose to kill) and in a lesser degree necromancers for solo-melee-classes.

Stuff like MOC on a 10 mins timer, ML9 Pets and such made it harder aswell.

Sologame been dead long ago, just that there's few people who still stubbornly try, often fail and making posts on FH :)

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
wouldn't say soloing is dead, i meet quite many !mids! solo, mostly stealthers. they still seem to believe and they give good fights. only hib stealther i met solo nowadays was Draakje (sp?) and he puts up quite a good fight everytime. to porkbelly and the rest of this crew... only one i met solo once was kilsimba and he died badly, even if u guys duo, you're no match to a decent stealther or anything at all. and for the comment that kilsimba killed brad i can only say, suuuuuuuuuure :eek:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
killsimba said:
i agree 100% with porkbelly

Zomg i'm shocked :eek7:

Porkbelly said:
ADDING ? ADDING ON WHO ? PLEASE TELL ME NAMES ?

Porkbelly, Kilsimba, Chelseafc, you fuckwit,

Porkbelly said:
1 ns - 2 melee rangers and you have the nerve to say us 3 add ( BULLSHIT )

No it's not, everyone see's and experiences your adding, at least when i played.

Porkbelly said:
I have 3 bow and kilsimba has a bit more so you wont see me shooting much like most adding leeching ranger - scouts .

Doesn't seem to stop you DEFENDING THE REALM FROM EVIL ALBIONITES.

Porkbelly said:
All day long we have had fights with 5 man grp to fg , somtimes beating all of them but most of the time losing to them NOW DO YOU SEE US COMING TO YOUR GRATS THREAD slaging them off for adding on us all day long (NO) , Why ?

Because you zerged long before it was necessary to group up with others to stand a chance. You openly admitted to grouping up with 7 others just to kill 1 FUCKING PERSON YOU PISSFLAP. And you wonder why people don't like you.

Porkbelly said:
The whole game is full of adding from Caster Groups being the worst - Tank groups - Mixed group and stealth groups .

Again i say, people add on you openly wherever possible because of your playstyle both before cluster and up to now.

Porkbelly said:

You've never changed, you've always zerged :p.

Porkbelly said:

So because you can find 7 other randoms to zerg with, that makes you mr popular?. I think not :rolleyes:

Porkbelly said:
I have plenty to play this game with more and more wanting to grp with us each day , i wonder why ? oh i know cause everyone hates us lol .

Because they're adding, rogstar cnuts like yourself, who don't know how to solo. Simple really.

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Ive grouped with killsimba a few times. and NEVER have i see him add. How the f*ck can you say they stopped the solo game?! think you'll find the solo game was dead before they even started propperly RvRing due to the majority of you gamers who have been playing years on end.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Sologame been dead long away. Only stubborn peeps still solo, and they burn out 1 by 1 because there's barely 1vs1.

Also classes like Warlocks and Bonedancers made soloing a bitch, and Vampiirs (tho they're abit easier I suppose to kill) and in a lesser degree necromancers for solo-melee-classes.

Stuff like MOC on a 10 mins timer, ML9 Pets and such made it harder aswell.

Sologame been dead long ago, just that there's few people who still stubbornly try, often fail and making posts on FH :)

I solo even if it is hard with most class's being more powerfull than mine coz they have iwin button like ml9pet/moc/dt(merc).

I won't say gratz coz im a man utd fan :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom