Grats Anesur

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i said it in dutch because you made a stupid remark as me being a kaap"cop". So i decided to correct you by doing it properly.

bla bla i rage yeh w/e dude old. bla bla my mother bla bla. Very enlightening dude. Mweh touched a nerve? Nah if you think that was "raging" then you're very mistaken.

Seems to me like you just ran out of steam :( feeble comeback is feeble, raging over pixels is funny tho I must admit, have a tissue to dry your eyes.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
i said it in dutch because you made a stupid remark as me being a kaap"cop". So i decided to correct you by doing it properly.

bla bla i rage yeh w/e dude old. bla bla my mother bla bla. Very enlightening dude. Mweh touched a nerve? Nah if you think that was "raging" then you're very mistaken.

Does it matter wether you learn to play thidranki faster then rvr or the other way around? Because that is out of the question, I used myself as an examplary and im quite experienced at both scenarios.

You only see the usual thidranki stuff because thats the only thing you pay attention to, and when one comes up the world breaks down: "OMG A THIDRANKI THREAD THATS SO LAME."

My mental age? rofl o..k... :D

Yes i was a nice person, i still am. But you fucked with me first. Someone fucking with me first gets the full load. This has nothing to do with me spending time with Dori.

oh, so you got mad that I laughed because you called an NF screenshot "nostalgia"? Because that was the first post that I wrote on that thread.
I think the one getting the full load is Dori though, or you from Dori, I'm not sure about the nature of your relationship.

Logi

Part of the furniture
oh, so you got mad that I laughed because you called an NF screenshot "nostalgia"? Because that was the first post that I wrote on that thread.
I think the one getting the full load is Dori though, or you from Dori, I'm not sure about the nature of your relationship.

No, you were disrespectful to me in game before ywain came. I decided to forget about it because i was gonna quit live anyways, but you bitching to me for no reason has made me think; "mmkay lets go then"

Logi

Part of the furniture
Seems to me like you just ran out of steam :( feeble comeback is feeble, raging over pixels is funny tho I must admit, have a tissue to dry your eyes.

There was no comeback because there was none to be made, all you did was spout useless comments which i dont have any purpose to beargument to. tissue to dry my eyes bla bla bla, its not any better then my : LAAWL TROLOLOL reactions. It's prob worse because it doesnt make any sence at all, but sure if thats what makes ur bed sticky at night then continue saying such things :cheers:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
oooh excellent... this comedy thread is still going despite reported posts and Dorimor's multiple account bans... keep it up Logi... this is more entertaining than OT ;);)

/popcorn :drink:

Logi

Part of the furniture
oooh excellent... this comedy thread is still going despite reported posts and Dorimor's multiple account bans... keep it up Logi... this is more entertaining than OT ;);)

reported posts? lol thats sad.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

popcorn is so 80's blue :p we do /dominos now

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
knock off the insults chaps, I'm sure there are more fun ways to take the piss.

Everz

FH is my second home
Ah, so theres no denial that there is some bumloving between you two then?

Logi

Part of the furniture
Ah, so theres no denial that there is some bumloving between you two then?

hmm you concluded something based on nothing. Childish insults arent impressive to me m8 :/ The thought of those kinds of things are actually quite questionable, and you came up with it so...

Though i see these kinds of "hilarious jokes" on almost every forum when friends stick up for eachother. Guess in this modern time its better let your friend get beaten up instead of sticking up for him.

Everz

FH is my second home
This is the internet, whose going to beat who up.

My dad would kick your dads ass, etc.

Logi

Part of the furniture
This is the internet, whose going to beat who up.

My dad would kick your dads ass, etc.

rofl, is your head shaking that you can't read? Or was the context in which i used that exemplary to difficult for you to comprehend?

Everz

FH is my second home
It's jibberish, trying to find a common ground with you, dont you see?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
No, you were disrespectful to me in game before ywain came. I decided to forget about it because i was gonna quit live anyways, but you bitching to me for no reason has made me think; "mmkay lets go then"

erm what? I saw you ingame maybe 2 times and I don't remember talking with you.

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
I just wanted to say grats and sigh to the people that made an innocent grats thread into a flamewar!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
This is what happens when there isn't a battlegrounds section

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
lolz i was going to read because found out original to GRATZ thid actually this was a insults/you are a kid/troll war :(

no need to compare thidranki vs NF RvR, BG is very very funny, in the other hand CorNokZ is right, no section for it then people can react like this, anyways, for me was nice and original to gratz a Thidranki Achievement, keep on playing Thid, also RvR both funny, in different ways, GRATZ m8 for TITTLE!! (ok maybe harder to receive tittle as smite cleric) :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Going to bump this as Logi/Anesur reached 10.000 kills on his Blademaster tonight :)

Nice little trio/four man group we had out and got 50+ kills in less than an hour. First fight we had, just the three of us, we managed to fight off waves of albs and mids and managed to kill 18 of them..

Hopefully more of this in the future! Currently loving my nature druid :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Going to bump this as Logi/Anesur reached 10.000 kills on his Blademaster tonight :)

Nice little trio/four man group we had out and got 50+ kills in less than an hour. First fight we had, just the three of us, we managed to fight off waves of albs and mids and managed to kill 18 of them..

Hopefully more of this in the future! Currently loving my nature druid :)

well done for being a thid hero m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom