Grats Anesur

Logi

Part of the furniture
oh wow, I guess I hit the nerve somewhere in my posts :(

it's ok Logi, no need to be so butthurt.

You say he doesn't care about people insulting him, yet I always get a reply from him when I laugh at him being pathetic. Recently I even get replies from the Dori Defense Force, so its even more fun.

OH WOW U FOUND MONEY FOR THE INTERNET CAFE :lol:

hey d00d, you aint good.

oh yeh, cuz you're a retard and just doesnt see it? i guess in your country (#care? hm where would that be? somewhere unimportant and forgotten probably.) they lack common sence trololol

Logi

Part of the furniture
Wall of text, cba. buhbye.

awwww its ok, unintelligent persons dont have to read my divine words.

hey d00d you're cool bro, can i have this too? "All sweaty and naked jigging to Mc Hammer"

Everz

FH is my second home
awwww its ok, unintelligent persons dont have to read my divine words.

hey d00d you're cool bro, can i have this too? "All sweaty and naked jigging to Mc Hammer"

People.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Wall of text, cba. buhbye.

killerpeng:

That is the oldest trick in the book, Everz. You claim not to have read Logi's post because he clearly proved you wrong. The fact that you continue to act elitist because you played in the 'old days' of Thidranki is a worse attitude than the one we adopt. No one cares, you are a has been.
My post was just as long as Logi's and you took the time to read that.From the days when I used to own you in Thidranki everyday, to the days now where I am owning other noobs, I will never acknowledge what you think, say or do. You are nothing, and always will be. I won't bother responding to your drivel anymore, I have more important things to do.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
This is funny hahaha, kutgw fellas.

It is actually, this is what happens when 2 14 year olds get together with a pile of dictionary links and still fail at winning an impossible arguement on the internet.

Thidranki is shit, end of story. Whatever "Fun" you have in there dori/logi is irrelevant and the titles are void because of how easy they are to obtain.

That said DAOC in general is shit at present and will be until mythic pull their thumbs out of each others arse and fix the frontiers.

Posting thid grats threads is like me making a thread for every person that dings rr2.

Logi

Part of the furniture
It is actually, this is what happens when 2 14 year olds get together with a pile of dictionary links and still fail at winning an impossible arguement on the internet.

Thidranki is shit, end of story. Whatever "Fun" you have in there dori/logi is irrelevant and the titles are void because of how easy they are to obtain.

That said DAOC in general is shit at present and will be until mythic pull their thumbs out of each others arse and fix the frontiers.

Posting thid grats threads is like me making a thread for every person that dings rr2.

Sorry bro, but assuming someones age isnt funny or a great comeback nomore, you're another failure that has low standards if it comes up to agumentation. Guess what, this retard has a huge rep count aswell! Must be from FHOT. Ahh you're one of those dumb retards with those low standards :)
I still chuckled though at how you actually made such a joke haha :D
But ye boi ur right, before i type my "wall of text" i search up every word on my dictionary before i post it. o_O

Why is it an impossible argument? afaik i'm the only one in this thread that has come up with constructive arguments. That comment just shows that you're another idiot that doesnt read the whole thread and still thinks he's smart enough to put in random sentences and think it'll make sense or presentate as an argument. Thats 1337 boi.

Thidranki is not shit, it's a battleground intended to have fun in for the majority. You're saying as if its constantly shit, people vary in experiences and how they play. Some like it in short terms others like to stay in it, thats why theres an /xp off and /rp off command ingame.

Whats the difference in rvr? Get a setgroup with decent RR and play 2 days. Same result as thidranki. You killed alot of players.

Concluded looking at one of your last sentences that you're another person who doesnt play actively thus your opinion is "void" to me as you call it.

Everz

FH is my second home
lawl kutgw, sorry but you aint good br0sk1

facepalm.gif

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sorry bro, but assuming someones age isnt funny or a great comeback nomore, you're another failure that has low standards if it comes up to agumentation. Guess what, this retard has a huge rep count aswell! Must be from FHOT. Ahh you're one of those dumb retards with those low standards :)
I still chuckled though at how you actually made such a joke haha :D
But ye boi ur right, before i type my "wall of text" i search up every word on my dictionary before i post it. o_O

Why is it an impossible argument? afaik i'm the only one in this thread that has come up with constructive arguments. That comment just shows that you're another idiot that doesnt read the whole thread and still thinks he's smart enough to put in random sentences and think it'll make sense or presentate as an argument. Thats 1337 boi.

Thidranki is not shit, it's a battleground intended to have fun in for the majority. You're saying as if its constantly shit, people vary in experiences and how they play. Some like it in short terms others like to stay in it, thats why theres an /xp off and /rp off command ingame.

Whats the difference in rvr? Get a setgroup with decent RR and play 2 days. Same result as thidranki. You killed alot of players.

Concluded looking at one of your last sentences that you're another person who doesnt play actively thus your opinion is "void" to me as you call it.

Constructive arguements? all i've seen you do so far is try to insult and belittle people, i'm fairly sure that doesnt count as constructive. As for assuming someones age i'm not assuming tho, only a child would say some of the bizzare things you do let alone have an IQ low enough to post it.

And as for the difference of Thidranki and level 50 RvR i'm not even going to justify that with an answer, someone with very little knowledge of the game like you wouldnt understand the differences and are clearly to arrogant to accept them.

Your a very predictable person I must say, regardless of what anyone posts your initial reaction is to be aggressive and insult people until they admit you're right... unfortunately for you that won't happen on this forum so pick up your toys and wheel your pram out of here and come back when you've tried some proper RvR.

I await your typical reply of "Lawl bro you are so wrong lolololol retard i rock lololol cheesehead LAWWWWWL! i'm gonna reply because I think it bothers you lololololol" it just gives me something to read really.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
...afaik i'm the only one in this thread that has come up with constructive arguments.

:lol:

here is a constructive argument for you:

You were implying in your post that set grp in thidranki = set grp in lvl 50 rvr.
Now you see why I don't even bother reading your clueless opinions anymore :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
made new account just to reply!
priceless, afraid that your little ego is endangered?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
This is quite clearly one of the most pathetic posts I have ever had the misfortune to read.

It is you who is insulting someone here.

You are not justifying it because you cannot. Very hypocritical that you claim others cannot put up constructive arguements when you cannot even do so yourself. Once again, you are not putting up any constructive arguement. You are making a statement, without evidence, and then insulting Logi. To use your words, you are also belittling him.

Once again with the insults, and you do not even know if Logi has any level 50 characters (he has a high RR Champion). So once again you are making statements based on nothing.

I just think it is very childish the way you are replying, it is quite clear that Logi has made a constructive post, just look on page 2:

This sums up our situation perfectly.

I just cannot understand why you cannot accept that we enjoy Thidranki and play there reguarly, when it does not even affect you.

The difference is I wasnt trying to string together a constructive arguement dorimor, if I was i'd stick some proper facts in there like I always do when I want to argue properly.

Thid might indeed stay fun for people no one is denying that, what people are saying and what you don't seem to want to accept is the achievements mean very little because of the time it takes for them and because of other factors in thid.

As for the insults if he can't handle it and needs his friend to reply in his place then don't insult other people and you won't be insulted its that simple.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Titles do mean very little, I accept that. But to me and to Logi, they do. Thid may be boring, but to me and to Logi it is very enjoyable. So what exactly is your problem?

not a problem, just funny that titles mean so much to you.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Titles do mean very little, I accept that. But to me and to Logi, they do. Thid may be boring, but to me and to Logi it is very enjoyable. So what exactly is your problem?

Then instead of spamming forums with pointless grats threads that according to you only 2 people care about why don't you just grats each other on msn instead, makes sense no?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
don't respond to trolls, or quote them. it makes so I lose the least amount of pr0n time eh.</MOD>

Logi

Part of the furniture
Constructive arguements? all i've seen you do so far is try to insult and belittle people, i'm fairly sure that doesnt count as constructive. As for assuming someones age i'm not assuming tho, only a child would say some of the bizzare things you do let alone have an IQ low enough to post it.

And as for the difference of Thidranki and level 50 RvR i'm not even going to justify that with an answer, someone with very little knowledge of the game like you wouldnt understand the differences and are clearly to arrogant to accept them.

Your a very predictable person I must say, regardless of what anyone posts your initial reaction is to be aggressive and insult people until they admit you're right... unfortunately for you that won't happen on this forum so pick up your toys and wheel your pram out of here and come back when you've tried some proper RvR.

I await your typical reply of "Lawl bro you are so wrong lolololol retard i rock lololol cheesehead LAWWWWWL! i'm gonna reply because I think it bothers you lololololol" it just gives me something to read really.

hmmm ill bite one more time then as you seem to try.

I belittle these people because they belittle, in first instance, a friend of mine and eventually myself. This indicates that you yet again know nothing about what the thread is all about. All you do is base us being "childish" by looking at 2 words: "title" and "thidranki". I insult based on how stupid or retarded your, or others posts, are.

What does IQ have anything to do with daoc or thidranki or any of these posts? IQ is the general intelligence that a person has. If that IQ is lower then standards then i wont expect him to be able to beargument things like i do. That is a random insult to me which doesnt make you any better then i am. It's contradictive.

How do you know i have little knowledge of this game? It's another random insult thats based on nothing and is yet again contradictive to your own words. Hurtful insult? No, its laughable which again proves my point of how low the standards are on this forum.

I might be arrogant, but so are you or any other. I have proved my point why thidranki is fun and why having titles in a BG is not to be embarresed of. Yet you're still here "belittling" us with the same "arguments" as all the other posts before. It's useless on both sides but i dont care. I can call in the IQ joke aswell and say that you guys just dont get it. Solve? fuck off?

Yes i am aggressive, so wot? I dont force anyone to get people to acknowledge that im right. You guys stay posting here out of own free will whilst I just continue replying on how rubbish your posts are.

I've played rvr for a long time, ive got a 7L8 champ on which ive soloed for a long time with, played alot with Jamiesmallicus. Used to play as main druid in Stealthing Warfares Guild Group, got it rr9 before they quit. Played alot on alb with the Knights of Pendragon, unfortunately i didnt find albion enough motivation so i quit there and went hib.
Currently i play thidranki because i got bored of rvr. Now you know my history so you can't make that stupid and useless "argument" anymore.

Again "BloodOmen" you do not impress me at all, trololol bro.

p.s if your GF knows dutch tell her to translate this: oprotten kanker jood, je bent niks waard, je zal niks waard worden. :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I could get 2.000 kills much faster in 50 RvR than in thidranki, I am 100% positive of that. Surf the zerg and leech everywhere

Logi

Part of the furniture
Then instead of spamming forums with pointless grats threads that according to you only 2 people care about why don't you just grats each other on msn instead, makes sense no?

Or we post it on FH in the Gratz-ulation section, like any other achievement made in the game? It's not pointless either, because we get idiots like you to reply which makes it a great thread :drink:

Logi

Part of the furniture
made new account just to reply!
priceless, afraid that your little ego is endangered?

ROFL, yep mate, very smart comment indeed.

:lol:

here is a constructive argument for you:

You were implying in your post that set grp in thidranki = set grp in lvl 50 rvr.
Now you see why I don't even bother reading your clueless opinions anymore :(

I wasn't implying that, reading my posts thorougly might help you in understanding. I implied that both rvr and thidranki are easy to play when you know how to.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hmmm ill bite one more time then as you seem to try.

I belittle these people because they belittle, in first instance, a friend of mine and eventually myself. This indicates that you yet again know nothing about what the thread is all about. All you do is base us being "childish" by looking at 2 words: "title" and "thidranki". I insult based on how stupid or retarded your, or others posts, are.

What does IQ have anything to do with daoc or thidranki or any of these posts? IQ is the general intelligence that a person has. If that IQ is lower then standards then i wont expect him to be able to beargument things like i do. That is a random insult to me which doesnt make you any better then i am. It's contradictive.

How do you know i have little knowledge of this game? It's another random insult thats based on nothing and is yet again contradictive to your own words. Hurtful insult? No, its laughable which again proves my point of how low the standards are on this forum.

I might be arrogant, but so are you or any other. I have proved my point why thidranki is fun and why having titles in a BG is not to be embarresed of. Yet you're still here "belittling" us with the same "arguments" as all the other posts before. It's useless on both sides but i dont care. I can call in the IQ joke aswell and say that you guys just dont get it. Solve? fuck off?

Yes i am aggressive, so wot? I dont force anyone to get people to acknowledge that im right. You guys stay posting here out of own free will whilst I just continue replying on how rubbish your posts are.

I've played rvr for a long time, ive got a 7L8 champ on which ive soloed for a long time with, played alot with Jamiesmallicus. Used to play as main druid in Stealthing Warfares Guild Group, got it rr9 before they quit. Played alot on alb with the Knights of Pendragon, unfortunately i didnt find albion enough motivation so i quit there and went hib.
Currently i play thidranki because i got bored of rvr. Now you know my history so you can't make that stupid and useless "argument" anymore.

Again "BloodOmen" you do not impress me at all, trololol bro.

p.s if your GF knows dutch tell her to translate this: oprotten kanker jood, je bent niks waard, je zal niks waard worden. :)

Why do I need my wife to translate that? for those that don't speak dutch what he said was basicly:

"fuck off cancer jew, you're worth nothing and wont be worth anything"

I think I rest my case about your age, grow a pair of balls and post it in english next time. Think i've touched a nerve with you now :) you seem to be raging, did I make the baby spit his dummy out? perhaps you want us to call your mommy so she can come and kiss it all better?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
ROFL, yep mate, very smart comment indeed.

I wasn't implying that, reading my posts thorougly might help you in understanding. I implied that both rvr and thidranki are easy to play when you know how to.

you missed the post of your dear friend which was deleted by a moderator.

only it takes about 500% less time to learn to play in thid. alsom if you say its the same difficulty like lvl50 rvr you should see other title grats posts here, but all I see is the usual thidranki kindergarten crowd circlejerking with title gratz posts.

But why do I even bother with actually replying, since you're just gonna show your mental age again and go with the usual "LOL I TROLL YOU" while using the word retard, rubbish or cancer 5105910 times.
I remember you was a decent enough person once, I guess that's what you become if you spend some time with Dorimor.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Why do I need my wife to translate that? for those that don't speak dutch what he said was basicly:

"fuck off cancer jew, you're worth nothing and wont be worth anything"

I think I rest my case about your age, grow a pair of balls and post it in english next time. Think i've touched a nerve with you now :) you seem to be raging, did I make the baby spit his dummy out? perhaps you want us to call your mommy so she can come and kiss it all better?

i said it in dutch because you made a stupid remark as me being a kaap"cop". So i decided to correct you by doing it properly.

bla bla i rage yeh w/e dude old. bla bla my mother bla bla. Very enlightening dude. Mweh touched a nerve? Nah if you think that was "raging" then you're very mistaken.

you missed the post of your dear friend which was deleted by a moderator.

only it takes about 500% less time to learn to play in thid. alsom if you say its the same difficulty like lvl50 rvr you should see other title grats posts here, but all I see is the usual thidranki kindergarten crowd circlejerking with title gratz posts.

But why do I even bother with actually replying, since you're just gonna show your mental age again and go with the usual "LOL I TROLL YOU" while using the word retard, rubbish or cancer 5105910 times.
I remember you was a decent enough person once, I guess that's what you become if you spend some time with Dorimor.

Does it matter wether you learn to play thidranki faster then rvr or the other way around? Because that is out of the question, I used myself as an examplary and im quite experienced at both scenarios.

You only see the usual thidranki stuff because thats the only thing you pay attention to, and when one comes up the world breaks down: "OMG A THIDRANKI THREAD THATS SO LAME."

My mental age? rofl o..k... :D

Yes i was a nice person, i still am. But you fucked with me first. Someone fucking with me first gets the full load. This has nothing to do with me spending time with Dori.

Everz

FH is my second home
Someones arsehole is soar tonight, Dori not use lube :(?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom