Grats Anesur

pwnguinbd

Banned
Grats Anesur on Battle Enforcer. 2,000 deathblows is a great achievement in Thidranki. This is quite emotional for me because you were one of the few really good players I fought with on Prydwen, back in the old days of Thidranki.

It is quite unnerving to think that the old Blademaster from four years ago has been recreated and is now wrecking havoc on Ywain, but I am happy nonetheless.

We have had some amazing groups already on Ywain, Thidranki is much better than I had thought it would be over there. It seems as though we're already getting a reputation over there, which is great. We've had some amazing groups (remember a couple of nights ago? No deaths in 4 hours FTW xD) and it has been a pleasure to share this experience with you.

I'm not sure whether you will achieve Master Enforcer like I have (25,000 overall kills) but you are certainly going the right way about it. Just continue to have fun, continue to own and this could be a very, very special summer for us.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry but I do have to agree a bit with Calaen's "lol" regarding gratz threads for Thid but moved this to Gratz-ulations forum anyway :)

pwnguinbd

Banned
Sorry but I do have to agree a bit with Calaen's "lol" regarding gratz threads for Thid but moved this to Gratz-ulations forum anyway :)

Please explain to me how it is any different from you achieving a Realm Rank.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Please explain to me how it is any different from you achieving a Realm Rank.
Please explain to me how it is in any way similar to my last Realm Rank ding and I may take Thid gratz threads more seriously.

pwnguinbd

Banned
Please explain to me how it is in any way similar to my last Realm Rank ding and I may take Thid gratz threads more seriously.

Both involve time and effort. Both involve grouping up with friends or soloing. Both involve having lots of fun.

I think you should start respecting other people's playstyles. It is quite rude and immature to dismiss something that other people are proud of, even if you do not consider it an achievement.

But I am not going to respond to trolls anymore - we have fun in our way of playing. If you do not like it then tough.

Everz

FH is my second home
You werent there in the old days, seriously BE is absolutely nothing for thid.

pwnguinbd

Banned
I honestly don't care what you think. I have just come back from an amazing night in Thid where I made around 200 kills in less than 2 hours, and didn't die once.

Go troll somewhere else.

Once again, grats mate. Can't wait to play tomorrow and own the Mids and Albs again xD.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Grats Anesur on Battle Enforcer. 2,000 deathblows is a great achievement in Thidranki. This is quite emotional for me ....

I'm not sure whether you will achieve Master Enforcer like I have (25,000 overall kills) but you are certainly going the right way about it. Just continue to have fun, continue to own and this could be a very, very special summer for us.

hahahahhahahaha

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
playing thid must be quite like playing pre-toa daoc.
As u cant use artis and ml's. So allot of grats to you mate for having so much fun.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Both involve time and effort. Both involve grouping up with friends or soloing. Both involve having lots of fun.

I think you should start respecting other people's playstyles. It is quite rude and immature to dismiss something that other people are proud of, even if you do not consider it an achievement.

But I am not going to respond to trolls anymore - we have fun in our way of playing. If you do not like it then tough.

Sorry, did I miss something here or did you just say a bonedancer requires effort in thid? as for calling people immature that part just made me laugh :) we all know you make these threads purely to see what reactions you can get out of people surely that makes you the most immature of them all? and comparing a thid ding to a rr11 ding just proves your stupidity and arrogance is endless.

Logi

Part of the furniture
and comparing a thid ding to a rr11 ding just proves your stupidity and arrogance is endless.

Thats exactly why he does it, he loves to see people like you compare features in the game as if something has more meaning. Fun equals Fun, where we get that is something that we decide, if we share that on a public forum with a few others that play in that feature, why would you add useless things like that if you know Dori is just trying to troll people like you. His posts exist out of 2 parts, 1 part is sincerely for the people that play in Thidranki, the 2nd part is the part where he trolls people to get useless reactions like these.
You said you know what hes up to yet you still fall for the same trap you just stated have acknowledged lol.

People constantly say; "ignore his posts". It's hilarious though how some people are so stupid and contradictive to still reply on his posts even tho they claimed and suggested others to not doing so.

BG section removed, people will just have to read over it

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Thats exactly why he does it, he loves to see people like you compare features in the game as if something has more meaning. Fun equals Fun, where we get that is something that we decide, if we share that on a public forum with a few others that play in that feature, why would you add useless things like that if you know Dori is just trying to troll people like you. His posts exist out of 2 parts, 1 part is sincerely for the people that play in Thidranki, the 2nd part is the part where he trolls people to get useless reactions like these.
You said you know what hes up to yet you still fall for the same trap you just stated have acknowledged lol.

People constantly say; "ignore his posts". It's hilarious though how some people are so stupid and contradictive to still reply on his posts even tho they claimed and suggested others to not doing so.

BG section removed, people will just have to read over it

Or maybe its because I know I get on his nerves and I decided to post it anyway? if you had read past posts you'd know I can wind him up rather easily but being the blatent troll lover you are you never bothered to check :) so next time you try to be a little smart arse kaascop think again.

p.s who are you anyway? thidranki random #23423132?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Had it, yes.. But didn't play it like Dori played his chars in thid. He was devoted to thid which requires effort

Logi

Part of the furniture
Or maybe its because I know I get on his nerves and I decided to post it anyway? if you had read past posts you'd know I can wind him up rather easily but being the blatent troll lover you are you never bothered to check :) so next time you try to be a little smart arse kaascop think again.

p.s who are you anyway? thidranki random #23423132?

hmmkay ill bite once.

I'm in contact with Dori daily, and honestly, he doesnt give a shit if people insult him. He aggravates people to get others like you actually making an effort in trying to put him down. Obviously meaning its time wasted to even bother because we just laugh so hard at people like you and Aika who take his posts so serious.

If you do not know dutch, why attempt making such a stupid joke? It's just another thing that makes me /facepalm at how the standard is on this forum. I do not know you, nor do you know me. But making such a stupid joke and actual misspell Kaaskop (which is a term used in the what? 80's?) whilst you have access to google makes me compare you to other twats like Aika.

fucking smartass indeed dickwad.

p.s im not a troll, you are. You do not care about thid but you damn well post in a thid thread. I troll trolls like you.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Had it, yes.. But didn't play it like Dori played his chars in thid. He was devoted to thid which requires effort

No mate, effort would be playing something thats actually a challenge in thid, not something that is in a sense invincible vs 99% of other classes purely because it has instant lifetaps/healer pet and not because of the skill level of the driver.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hmmkay ill bite once.

I'm in contact with Dori daily, and honestly, he doesnt give a shit if people insult him. He aggravates people to get others like you actually making an effort in trying to put him down. Obviously meaning its time wasted to even bother because we just laugh so hard at people like you and Aika who take his posts so serious.

If you do not know dutch, why attempt making such a stupid joke? It's just another thing that makes me /facepalm at how the standard is on this forum. I do not know you, nor do you know me. But making such a stupid joke and actual misspell Kaaskop (which is a term used in the what? 80's?) whilst you have access to google makes me compare you to other twats like Aika.

fucking smartass indeed dickwad.

p.s im not a troll, you are. You do not care about thid but you damn well post in a thid thread. I troll trolls like you.

He doesn't care does he not? so why was he crying like a little bitch after 2-3 pages of put downs on offtopic awhile back :) to the point where he was clearly raging at his keyboard (which I found funny and ironic given he started the thread to bait people and ended up being baited himself) as for the Kaascop/Kaaskop it was a typo, i'm quite fluent in dutch as my wife is dutch i'm just not used to some words yet (like Kaaskop for example, not exactly something you use on a daily basis)

Everz

FH is my second home

No it doesnt. Thid is the easiest pos ever. Get CC, Get 3 Light Tanks, Get Healer, farm zerg. Basic formula that always worked and required LITTLE to NO effort.

Also, on a pre-nerf BD it was beyond a joke, strafing lifetapping never took the slightest bit of devotion. If i want someone devoted, who actually played in a style that took some skill and a bit of dedication, i'll look to Thugz, Aeolie or Inaaar, the latter two being from the US.

Logi

Part of the furniture
No it doesnt. Thid is the easiest pos ever. Get CC, Get 3 Light Tanks, Get Healer, farm zerg. Basic formula that always worked and required LITTLE to NO effort.

Also, on a pre-nerf BD it was beyond a joke, strafing lifetapping never took the slightest bit of devotion. If i want someone devoted, who actually played in a style that took some skill and a bit of dedication, i'll look to Thugz, Aeolie or Inaaar, the latter two being from the US.

did you seriously put inaarr on that list? rofl the dude only logs on when mids ahve CK, he buffs up guards and hugs the wall for only what? 5 hours? just to aoe dot people that come near.

Everz

FH is my second home
did you seriously put inaarr on that list? rofl the dude only logs on when mids ahve CK, he buffs up guards and hugs the wall for only what? 5 hours? just to aoe dot people that come near.

In terms of dedication. That guy has it by the barrel load.

Logi

Part of the furniture
In terms of dedication. That guy has it by the barrel load.

is there any difference with killerpenguin or me? We show dedication by playing 1 single char just like Inaarr does. Dedication doesnt necessarily have to show by the amount of time u put into a character. Dedication is made when you simply stick to 1 objective. Mines is to play my BM as much as possible to get a variety of titles. This has nothing to do with it being easy or not. I am having fun in the process and thats what matters to me.

What you just said to me made me even more confused to why you're such a dickwad if it comes to achieving titles in thidranki. It requires dedication just like you claimed.

Everz

FH is my second home
He doesn't go around like some halfwait gloating about titles and crap that can be gained within a week or so of play. I've never seen either of those mentioned going on about the massive achievements they have gained in this BG, have you? (Thugs aside, but he was a character).

S

salin

And what does it matter? Do you play Thidranki on Ywain? That is the only reason I can think of as to why our attitudes and playstyles bother you so much.

If not, then I am bemused as to why you persistently troll us and our threads. It achieves nothing, because no matter what you say, we will still play as we do, achieveing titles and killing lots of players. If your sole purpose is to annoy us, then I am afraid you are failing miserably. Many times on group chat have we laughed about the general stupidity you display on the forums. For example, it really shows what kind of person you are when you say that Inaarr had skill and dedication. The guy camps CK, puts on a movie and AE DoTs anything that comes 1000 units within CK. He is one of the least respected and least skillfull players in Thid. Most people will tell you that.

But then again, your definitions of skill and dedication are not surprising, considering you never really cut it in Thidranki. How long did you last on the German servers? 1 week?

Secondly, so what if we gloat about our titles? What is it to you? I assume and hope that it is not jealousy, so why does it bother you so much? We have had kind replies on this thread and on my Cabalist's thread - the fact that you cannot accept that we enjoy DAoC and achieve titles whilst doing so gives me the impression that you are a bitter, moronic troll.

And all this rubbish about Thidranki being easy. 'Achieveing titles is easy', 'Thid is the easiest pos ever' and so on and so forth. It is very interesting that you claim to be able to farm the zergs with three light tanks, a healer and a CC. Although I can assure you that you are correct, and infact you don't need a group of five to do so, these comments are very interesting coming from someone who has never been active in all of the Thidranki communities over the years. I would like to see you try on Ywain. You can talk the talk all you like, but if you can't walk the walk then you look weak.

Logi is right, I do not care what people think. Infact, I seek your criticism on the forums, because it makes you look like more of a gimp than you already are. I am not going to lie, this is a serious thread, but if you had actually used your eyes a bit you would have realised that there is a bit of trolling in the first post too. The fact that you took the bait so spectacuarly just adds to our enjoyment of achieveing titles.

Anyway, Thidranki is going great at the moment, so expect another grats thread soon.

/Dismiss.

Everz

FH is my second home
Clearly you took the bait, I must be doing something for you to react as such.

I was active in Thid communties in the real old skool thid (OF), after that it became a passtime for when I wished to bash up some noobs for an hour or two.

Sure pay my accounts and retemplate the thid toons of which I do have and by all means and depths i'd gratefully come and cause some ruckus with the bads in thid. Where did i notify Inaarr to have skill, I said he has dedication and doesn't seek plaudits for it, unlike you do, then again it's a euro thing to seek gratification for silly achievements it seems. The titles lark is silly, the only one that is actually worth a grats is Lone Enforcer, something i've yet to see any of your thid elite ever come close to achieving.

There is nothing to 'cut' in Thidranki, it's boring after 1-2 days in there after stomping the crap out of everything in there, big boy rvr is where you cut it, not kindergarden.

Toodles xxx

Logi

Part of the furniture
Clearly you took the bait, I must be doing something for you to react as such.

I was active in Thid communties in the real old skool thid (OF), after that it became a passtime for when I wished to bash up some noobs for an hour or two.

Sure pay my accounts and retemplate the thid toons of which I do have and by all means and depths i'd gratefully come and cause some ruckus with the bads in thid. Where did i notify Inaarr to have skill, I said he has dedication and doesn't seek plaudits for it, unlike you do, then again it's a euro thing to seek gratification for silly achievements it seems. The titles lark is silly, the only one that is actually worth a grats is Lone Enforcer, something i've yet to see any of your thid elite ever come close to achieving.

and why the fuck is FH white
There is nothing to 'cut' in Thidranki, it's boring after 1-2 days in there after stomping the crap out of everything in there, big boy rvr is where you cut it, not kindergarden.

Toodles xxx

You assume things based on nothing, thats why i think you're an idiot to even try make arguments. Everyone here has been in thidranki OF, its no big deal having played the game in its early stages, we are living in 2010 dude, stop living under a rock and realise that we don't talk about events that have occured 8 years ago. We talk about events that occur in 2010, which are in this case that Ywain has great action and people achieving a title.

Do you honestly think that us gaining a title makes us better then the rest? I am a casual player that has been playing the same BM in thidranki for years. I am bound to gain a title. Its nice and fun to have, i aim for them but i do not, in any way, condescend to anyone in thidranki.

a euro thing? are you retarded? you're from the UK what kind of bullshit argument is that?

You actually give inaar plaudits. You reacted to this thread as if Inaarr is better then us because he shows some form of dedication. It's bullshit because you assume things again. You dont play daoc so dont come up with an argument thats based on, once again, facts from the past. We live in 2010.

I agree Lone Enforcer is a title hard to get and worth gratzing for. I'm close, wait for it, lets see if you can be a normal person when the next gratz thread comes.

Big Boy rvr is nothing special, farm kzar zerg 3 days and i was nearly rr8 on my druid. It´s boring and even more easy as you have more tools to use. There are different perspectives between a lvl 24 scenario and lvl 50 scenario. Your only argument is that its `big boy rvr, thus its more important and more skillfull if you play there`. It´s bullshit once again because in the end it comes down to killing players. Wether it is with a high RR, `played into eachother` FG or in thidranki with a template. Both are easy when you know how to.

Your opinion is that thidranki gets boring after 1-2days. Our opinion is that it stays fun. Why can't you let us talk about those experiences in a thread, all you do is bring up useless arguments based on nothing which indicates that your just another random troll and feels as if he has the right to do so because he has a huge rep count and a stupid title received by asskissing a mod in FHOT.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
oh wow, I guess I hit the nerve somewhere in my posts :(

it's ok Logi, no need to be so butthurt.

You say he doesn't care about people insulting him, yet I always get a reply from him when I laugh at him being pathetic. Recently I even get replies from the Dori Defense Force, so its even more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom