Grats Albs!!

Friea

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
Show me a cleric that can nuke for 600 once per 1.8 secs or so.Show me a cleric that has nearsight. Show me a cleric that can CAE smite thru walls.Show me a cleric that can spawn pets that still nuke you thru walls and are untargetable. Sorry they cant do that you say? Then shut up... :twak:

which class can? :mad:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Guinnessrules said:
Well, from the beginning smite-clerics was pretty good, those were the days, my lil scout pwned so nicely. :)

hehe, i can remember my brother standing at amg, and sudednly 1 by by albs were dropping and then suddenly sum1 said, archer!!! every1 was like wtf!! whre then? the range?:p

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
Wait a minute... clerics got nerfed because of that iirc? oO

funny how albs dont even know why smite clerics got nerfed :p

they got nerfed back in the time where there was no immunity timer on mezz and stun, there dd did same dmg as a fire wizards nuke, they had chain, lot more hp then any caster, pbaoe mezz on a 20 sec timer (no immunity timer).

and i can tell you 1 class from alb class there got pet(s) there nuke trough walls: necro :) if the pet got los and start cast it will always hit even if it dont have los, target out of range or any other thing you can do to avoid getting hit.

and all kind of aoe dmg work wonder vs shrooms

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
ToAed pre nerf smite cleric would be yummy

Hated them as a sorc tho

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Guinnessrules said:
Hrrm, i guess u must be talking of lowbies noone wanna invite that run around the zerg trying to leech rps. But i have never seen one since they got nerfed.

I don't think I am a lowbie and I do run solo alot, Soloed yesterday about 4 hours untill I got a group invite late in the evening.
And about smite... buffshear does more damage then smite so then you know about how much damage smite does.
Nuking a banshee wont matter anyway as you will get: You cast piety shear! (or something like that) 50-100ish damage gets absorbed by a magic shield! you hit fotmbanshee for 0 damage!
Soloing as a cleric can be quite fun shearing people etc (Hi Maeloch!) and you still get RPs for it also.

But anyway grats to the people who managed to get our relics back will see if RvR picks up from here though never let hibs get one of our keeps again because they want instant RvR as they can't be trusted!

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
and i can tell you 1 class from alb class there got pet(s) there nuke trough walls: necro :) if the pet got los and start cast it will always hit even if it dont have los, target out of range or any other thing you can do to avoid getting hit.

You mean like shrooms work? :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Penlid said:
prove it! :worthy:

You openly admitted using radar, not neccesarily on this server, but you admitted using it regardless.

Retard :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
ToAed pre nerf smite cleric would be yummy

Hated them as a sorc tho
Actually only the mezztimer is worse now. With 3sec cast time the dps of smite dd is better (for shitloads of mana...). Btw you never told me you hated me :<

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Relic3.JPG

Gamah

Banned
Conjurus said:
Sorry Gamah and Evita you will still be the worst players on this server.

Awww some angry hib that calls me the worst player on the server, cute :fluffle:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Awww some angry hib that calls me the worst player on the server, cute :fluffle:

yo0 are!!!! :D /hug

running away whilst in a 1v1 vs a sb and me and peppa let u live.. then u run away :D:D, and alter come back adding after we finished sb....(and hunter and another sb and another sb and another hunter, i love stealth zergs:S)

Gamah

Banned
Yea 2 hibs run up behind me when I'm killing a mid..I don't stick around to ask queston's (Previous Experiance ;))

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Yea 2 hibs run up behind me when I'm killing a mid..I don't stick around to ask queston's (Previous Experiance ;))

:) ok ok ;p, just if u see me again, know i wont add, xcept when its 1fg stealthers and i get the chance to moc em to heaven :p

Mnexxiz

Fledgling Freddie
Execution was good - and nicely done. Just a shame that it you did a good raid without being worth it.

Yes, I know, Hibs have done it, Mids did it - but there was some sort of understanding that relic raids shall happen at prime time. Bugger that you Albs broke this understanding. Expect some more of this stuff. You started it. :eek7:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Mnexxiz said:
Execution was good - and nicely done. Just a shame that it you did a good raid without being worth it.

Yes, I know, Hibs have done it, Mids did it - but there was some sort of understanding that relic raids shall happen at prime time. Bugger that you Albs broke this understanding. Expect some more of this stuff. You started it. :eek7:

Maybe you will someday somehow realize that Albs on Prydwen can't be arsed to play against your bugged keep attack/defence classes in a full time raid.

<rant on>
I see a cheater that used radar on U.S. servers trying to tell us something about the moral of a prime time raid, the guy is just plain brain dead (yes, it's ment for you Penlid, don't give a fuck if I get a ban). A fucking cheater like him should stfu and never ask someone to earn respect and pull of a prime time raid.
</rant off>

And we don't need any Hib to whine about an alarm clock raid (priceless whines on www.prydwen.net btw.), 77 people got up early or stayed on all night to rebalance the game somehow, maybe they would have done it in a more respectful way if you kept the cheating bainshees out last time.

And if you think it's funny for 77 Albs to get 3 Relics without a real opposition you need to get a clue, all of you. It was done this way, cause it had to be done this way and I actually prefer some challenge while playing unlike you stun-nuke-nuke-easy-moders and FG+1-on-stick-hypocrites :touch:.

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Guinnessrules said:
Hmmmmm, what a cleric has is other grp-m8s running with him with i quote "overpowered lifetaps, overpowered lifetaps" thats kills what they stun. Ever seen a cleric run out solo unless he is suiciding?????? Oo
U can't defend a keep with 10 peeps against 100, not sure where u did get that idea from. But i guess ur theurgists sux aswell, as i guess they have gotten their range nerfed and all. Not sure what bugged shrooms ur talking about really, if u show urself to them ur just plain dumb, and i think ur wizards do a pretty good job killing em off. And ur aoe-mezz ain't shit either. But maybe some have to learn how to use it, their very effective on shrooms.

Now i won't give more tips to u how to play, just to say grats on the RR, was well done.

Hibs beated us mids several times with less than 20 people, when we tried alarmclock raids at scath with more than 60 mids each time. Again and agan we failed. But we got em in the end.

As for the shrooms, when some animist shroom the oil at a tower for example, they can nuke people standing on top of the tower defending. And one cant even get a target - cant mezz, cant dmg em - In any way.

In keeps/tower fights, a caster which can stun his own target and nuke it, is more effective than a cleric+alb caster doing the same thing, imo.

Both Charmangle and me are mids btw ^^

And grats on getting the relics back btw albs =)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Mnexxiz said:

And how many relic raids have Hibs done since NF release on primetime?
Can still remember waking up and having 4 less relics or something so less QQ you'll PvE em back in the near future anyway.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats Albion
Hope you'll stop hugging your keeps/towers and come out and play now instead. :m00:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Mnexxiz said:

Bugger that hibs broke the understanding of having one keep for every realm in alb land and went for the relic :m00:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Rami said:
Grats Albion
Hope you'll stop hugging your keeps/towers and come out and play now instead. :m00:

why wouldn't we stop

we don't want to give it back :p

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
why wouldn't we stop

we don't want to give it back :p

You staying inside = no action for hibs
No action = They take keeps back instead

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
NO i want the title of worst player <fights gamah for it and loses>.Err so who's the worst if i lost the fight for worst player title? ... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom