Grats Albs!!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Show me a cleric that can nuke for 600 once per 1.8 secs or so.Show me a cleric that has nearsight. Show me a cleric that can CAE smite thru walls.Show me a cleric that can spawn pets that still nuke you thru walls and are untargetable. Sorry they cant do that you say? Then shut up... :twak:
Bainshees don't get stun.

Retard.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Show me a cleric that can nuke for 600 once per 1.8 secs or so.Show me a cleric that has nearsight. Show me a cleric that can CAE smite thru walls.Show me a cleric that can spawn pets that still nuke you thru walls and are untargetable. Sorry they cant do that you say? Then shut up... :twak:
Caoe doesnt go thru walls anymore, animists dont have stun, people are just dumbfucks from running into them. A cleric can stun and do decent dmg with smiting.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Caoe doesnt go thru walls anymore, animists dont have stun, people are just dumbfucks from running into them. A cleric can stun and do decent dmg with smiting.
Gibth more fotm smite clerics :)

[Cinderella]

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:

hahahahaha decent dmg hahaha rofl

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
Bainshees don't get stun.

Retard.
Which screenshot would you like with me getting nuked thru a wall, and i never said bainshees get stun.Retard yourself sir.

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Wait until all the albs who thought those relics contain skill realise its just them who suck :<
Sorry Gamah and Evita you will still be the worst players on this server.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Ame said:
Gibth more fotm smite clerics :)
Lol those babieghs encumbered my nice booty ;o Grats Bubble - Evita and all of Albion was very well executed AVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTT HIBLETS AYEE! :drink:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Fun to watch hibbies break down in this thread.

I feel much anger in you hibbies, and anger leads to the dark side!

:m00:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Conjurus said:
Wait until all the albs who thought those relics contain skill realise its just them who suck :<
Sorry Gamah and Evita you will still be the worst players on this server.
They dont contain skill but i think youll find that 10%+ helps.Skill will only compensate so far.Tissue?

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid:-

I haven't a clue why you brought Bainshee's up when albs are like 50 and hibs are like 10, alarm clock raids ftw cos when i went to bed at 5.30 am there was no albs about. Just shows how lame albs really have to be, all you do is QQ about baseline stun (which a cleric has) shrooms, which aint bugged just people who walk in los are dumbfucks, and bainshee caoe which has been fixed.

Every time you open your mouth, you make yourself into a bigger laughing-stock.

Cleric comment - laughable. :twak:

Shroom comment - Ahhh ok, we'll enter your keeps through the .. um.. emergency exits? um.. no.. um.. windows? ahh.. nope... um... can we teleport yet? pffffft. :twak:

CAOE comment - dream on. Too much documented evidence of it getting abused.... :twak:

Ohhh, and I believe Bellowing is yours? Don't give me any crap about bainshee caoe having been fixed... you abused that bug on a group I was in just last week. Got a few screenies of it too, which I believe our friends in Rightnow are having a look at.

Wasn't going to bother sending them in, until I found out Bellowing is you, then I thought 'cheat', and 'arse' and just couldn't help myself.

Keep abusing mate, we'll keep taking screenies...

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:

Name me one hib class that can do all that. If you can't shut up Einstein :puke:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Qbic said:
Name me one hib class that can do all that. If you can't shut up Einstein :puke:
:wanker: was referring to various features of various classes in your realm that are shall we say questionable either in the wiseness of them being added, or bugged and abused frequently.

If you have to have it explained to you youre either a newbie which is fair enough - we all have to learn.Or just fucking stupid, which is it?

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic,

he's not suggesting there's ONE class can do all that, he's saying there are Hib classes that can baseline AND do serious damage. Clerics can't.

Don't be pedantic.

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Lamont said:
Qbic,

he's not suggesting there's ONE class can do all that, he's saying there are Hib classes that can baseline AND do serious damage. Clerics can't.

Don't be pedantic.

Erm there's an Alb class that can aoe mez and do serious damage. This has been discussed and whined about so many times already. But the grass is always greener elsewhere. Well druids can't do that either if I am not mistaken. Every class has it's own purpose lads. Only thing you can really complain about is bainshees cos I have seen what they can do. The rest is as old as the street. Either live with it or move on....

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
:wanker: was referring to various features of various classes in your realm that are shall we say questionable either in the wiseness of them being added, or bugged and abused frequently.

If you have to have it explained to you youre either a newbie which is fair enough - we all have to learn.Or just fucking stupid, which is it?

Every realm has various features that are questionable lad like it or not. I don't think I need you to explain anything to me thanks :eek7:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Qbic said:
Every realm has various features that are questionable lad like it or not. I don't think I need you to explain anything to me thanks :eek7:
Apols for the swearing its been a long morning already for obvious reasons.
However - dont be quasi-facetious/stupid, and yes all realms do, however only one has features that make a huge diff in keep fights that are questionable and unique to it. Nuff said really.Why the hell would we want to turn up onpeak to find ourselves fighting said questionable features?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Qbic said:
Erm there's an Alb class that can aoe mez and do serious damage.

Hibs have one too, it's called an Eldritch :p

Stop being so pedantic anyway, its all the same every time whether it's mids, hibs or albs.

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Hibs have one too, it's called an Eldritch :p

Stop being so pedantic anyway, its all the same every time whether it's mids, hibs or albs.

Pedantic must be your favorite word mate :) Seems someone paid attention in class :clap:

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic...

Erm there's an Alb class that can aoe mez and do serious damage.

Stun is NOT the same as mezz...

Stun-nuke-nuke-nuke = dead and not a damn thing you can do about it unless you have purge or something similar up.

Mez-nuke .... ahhh, broken mezz.......suddenly there's a fight on again.

So I guess you DO actually need some things explained to you after all...

Oh, and for a sorc mezz to be half decent, you have to spec mind, which means that straight away a sorc's nukes aren't nearly as effective....

Sorcs ARE powerful I agree.. but to use one in your comparison looks a bit desperate to be honest.

Don't aspire to be a Penlid.... it's not big, it's not clever, and it's not what your mother would have wanted for you...

Hornette

Fledgling Freddie
pfft! :p

talk about a long thread to tell nothing really, well, congratulations on the relics albs, enjoy them while u can :D

although what really scares me is a scout with nukes :wij: , gonna' see what hapens with DR, but then again, DR is what? 6months away in the US? hehe who knows, might've quit DAoC b4 then

guess I'd better just get purge 2 + and stop worrying about their shield stun :D

either way, Gratz and: "we'll get ya!" ^^

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Lamont said:
Qbic...

Stun is NOT the same as mezz...

Stun-nuke-nuke-nuke = dead and not a damn thing you can do about it unless you have purge or something similar up.

Mez-nuke .... ahhh, broken mezz.......suddenly there's a fight on again.

So I guess you DO actually need some things explained to you after all...

[\QUOTE]

Well show me where I claimed stun and mez are the same? :eek7:
I believe the issue was the fact that some classes have certain abilities which might give them advantages in battle right? Don't generalise so much mate; and stun can be purged as you stated yourself. If we are playing stickler for detail then I could add that stun ain't aoe ;)
Howcome you albs are so edgy today? You got your relic and one (maybe 2 later) of the hibs. Enjoy the day/victory. I still had fun today shrooming btw :worthy:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
What's Darkness Rising? And where can I find information about it? :)

Brite

Banned
You take the relics in a lame way you should expect them to be taken away from you in a lame way, you have no right to whine, hibs have always been known for many pve relic raids as after all thats what you do best, so fuck off and cry to your trees while pveing :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom