Grats Albs!!

Gamah

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
NO i want the title of worst player <fights gamah for it and loses>.Err so who's the worst if i lost the fight for worst player title? ... :)

It's one of those what is the meaning of life type questons :p

Twin

Fledgling Freddie
there is some differences betwen what you call hibs alarm clock and your ones.

Hibs ones; just random people playing late in the night, start taking towers 1 after other just willing some enemys come around to get rps, and lazys albs dont coming, so at the end that peopel keep taking towers/keeps and with just 20 or less guys take a relic. (Nothing prepared at all).

Alb ones; you use the called "alarm clock" in the full meaning, i mean you really put a post preparing a raid at 7am! rofl!!, and then you really need to use the clock so you can wake up.

Rofl seriously only thinking that 70 guys around europe, in a sunday waking up by the alarm of the clock, and go fast and put on computer with eyes still mid closed, and then find there is 70 more guys doing the same, just becuase are scared to do it in another time, lol seriously make me feel sad for yourself :p and the worst is you still seems like you feel good about doing that rofl.

If 1 guy put a post in hib forums about a relic raid at 7am a sunday well rofl, that guy should of leave the realm just becuase everyone would take the piss on him.

Well the best of this is knowing how your realm work (well or better said "how your realm dont work"), we will get relics back soon, so i will have fun looking albs cry again :p

Btw seriously dont see this post as a whine, cry post, if you like to do it this way do it :p i just wanted to say that seemed to me sad to see the poor respect that you have about what you can do yourself in this game if you have to PLAN a raid at that hour and so much poeple wake up to do it :p

Later :)

Gamah

Banned
Oh My God Your Sad If You Get Up At 7am On A Sunday!!1

Business Men | Cleaners | Milkmen Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin

Fledgling Freddie
nah i would feel sad if i had to wake up at 7am of a sunday just to play a computer game, and have to do it at that hour becuase in any other im scared to do it :p

Before i do that myself i would 1) leave that game (if were becuase i dont feel myself able to play that game properly) or 2) change of server/realm (if were becuase were the realm in general who feel like cant play the game properly, seems that is the case).

Still as i said im not crying, just saying how normal peopel would feel having to play a computer game that way :p, but well if that is the unique way you feel you can play it and feel fine doing it keep with it :p , still that dont change i do feel sad about you all as players of a computer game. (You surely all owns irl :p well or at least i expect you dont act the same irl :) , if so i would feel sad too :p ).

Laterrr :)

Gamah

Banned
What else you gonna do sleep? wow what a productive alternative you have. As someone else said feel sad all you wan't I'll feel happy when I kil you faster :p

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Twin said:
nah i would feel sad if i had to wake up at 7am of a sunday just to play a computer game, and have to do it at that hour becuase in any other im scared to do it :p

i dont think ppl do alarm clock raid because they are scared to do them at any other time.....they do them because it increases the chances of sucess and as they are dificult to organise and dont happen to often the organisers want every advantage going.

Twin

Fledgling Freddie
well what i propose? whatever but pve a game that is made for player vs player, as i said i still have to see a prepared "pve-alarmclock raid in frontiers" in hibernia, im ok with you lot that we have taked some relics in late hours, but as i said all been random ones and none been done with a preparation.

What you done is a "pve-alarmclock" in porpouse, prepared, and with a huge amount of people willing to do it (that just shown the respec all you lot have for yourself).

This is a pvp game in frontiers where randomly can happend pve situations, but not prepared ones, if you are bored at 7am in a sunday just go and play a 1 player computer game :p

Still cba to argue with you lot :p as i said im not crying about how you done it, as i said if this is the unique way you feel you able to do it keep with it, just wanted to give my opinion that is i feel sad for how you lot feel about yourself :p

Will stop posting about this, no point to keep going on it :p

See you in the game and have fun :)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
As someone else said feel sad all you wan't I'll feel happy when I kil you faster :p

As if you ever kill anything :(

Grats albs gw! :clap:

Now, more importantly, everyone gogo vote for cluster in the new vote!

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Argh stupid FH edit rules...

Anyway that alarm clock pic rawked :D

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Twin said:
7am of a sunday
Well, that 7 am was 8 am in my country and I wasn't on the raid tho, but I always gets up till 9 am even if I went bed at 7 am. So this getting up 7 am (8 am) is how lame thing is kinda amusing.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Manisch Depressiv said:
Maybe you will someday somehow realize that Albs on Prydwen can't be arsed to play against your bugged keep attack/defence classes in a full time raid.

<rant on>
I see a cheater that used radar on U.S. servers trying to tell us something about the moral of a prime time raid, the guy is just plain brain dead (yes, it's ment for you Penlid, don't give a fuck if I get a ban). A fucking cheater like him should stfu and never ask someone to earn respect and pull of a prime time raid.
</rant off>

And we don't need any Hib to whine about an alarm clock raid (priceless whines on www.prydwen.net btw.), 77 people got up early or stayed on all night to rebalance the game somehow, maybe they would have done it in a more respectful way if you kept the cheating bainshees out last time.

And if you think it's funny for 77 Albs to get 3 Relics without a real opposition you need to get a clue, all of you. It was done this way, cause it had to be done this way and I actually prefer some challenge while playing unlike you stun-nuke-nuke-easy-moders and FG+1-on-stick-hypocrites :touch:.

I will laugh my ass off reading your whines when Hibs will gt em back with 10000 shrooms just to make u cry lolol

Poag

m00?
Gahn said:
I will laugh my ass off reading your whines when Hibs will gt em back with 10000 shrooms just to make u cry lolol

Arrgh..the shrooms..the shrooms!!!

I get up at 5am every week day and 8am at the weekends [can't sleep]...nerf working earlies :(

grats Albies..ignore the Hibs and there Alarm clock whine....hibs have done it..albs have done it..so have mids...all have and all will continue to do so

<Goes back to Raiding Stratholm>

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:

I think GOA would have to count shrooms as hibs when they are calculating underpopulated bonus

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
NO i want the title of worst player <fights gamah for it and loses>.Err so who's the worst if i lost the fight for worst player title? ... :)

You would be of course. So gratz (you will probably find I am a shit load worse than both of you though>.

Merino

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
...It was done this way, cause it had to be done this way and I actually prefer some challenge while playing

I'm sure those mean NPC guards were a big challenge for you. Glad you enjoyed the RvR aspect of the game for once.

Merino, Champion
Yeyi, Mentalist

[Cinderella]

Fledgling Freddie
Twin said:

Before i do that myself i would 1) leave that game (if were becuase i dont feel myself able to play that game properly) or 2) change of server/realm (if were becuase were the realm in general who feel like cant play the game properly, seems that is the case).

Still as i said im not crying, just saying how normal peopel would feel having to play a computer game that way :p, but well if that is the unique way you feel you can play it and feel fine doing it keep with it :p , still that dont change i do feel sad about you all as players of a computer game. (You surely all owns irl :p well or at least i expect you dont act the same irl :) , if so i would feel sad too :p ).

it is only a computergame as you say, think you whine very much over a game then. and it doesnt matter how many times in a post you say this isnt a whine when rest of the text clearly says it is.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Albs
y_alarmclock.jpg

Hibs
man_sleeping.jpg

Mids
clueless.jpg

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
I wish he were joking :eek7:

Oh and its a medical condition called INSOMNIA folks, its very fustrating and serious and affects around 5-10% of the population worldwide in degrees varying from only being able to sleep a few hours a night to going for days without sleep...

Vladamir

FH is my second home
So i guess hibs pve'ing back Crauchon this morning is totally acceptable? :p

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Vladamir said:
So i guess hibs pve'ing back Crauchon this morning is totally acceptable? :p

Everything acceptable in War and Love? :D

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i dont recall hib gratz thread on relics was this long about a month ago :eek: u figure it out!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Azraeth said:
tbh i dont recall hib gratz thread on relics was this long about a month ago :eek: u figure it out!

That's cause we are underpopulated, hence less ppl to write grats etc :D

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
That's cause we are underpopulated, hence less ppl to write grats etc :D

No, that's because many people saw it as a cowardly way to get the relics. Even though an alarm clock raid ain't excactly heroic (and would usually get the same reception as the way hibs did it), it was felt by many that hibs needed a slap in the face. Perhaps to tell some of those arrogant hibs that it wasn't ok what they did. :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:

You will actually not laugh your ass off. I'll not cry about something that is predetermination. And after some time on this server I figured out how you easy mode hypocrites work in keep take/defense. Shroom and stun ahead, I don't give a fuck, all you are good for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom