Grats ALBS on relics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Sorry I didn’t explain very well, I was referring to Herbal's post where he said he would take the Relics from Midgard (after White Rose Alarm Clocked alb) by using no log in tactics, no bug abuse and in prime time ... he never achieved “that”.... but we all remember the server crashing as he tried.... tis a shame he retired. I think Herbal would have had fun in New Frontiers and would no doubt have achieved the perfect raid.... and even though Herbal’s Ego was as large as Jupiter I certainly respected him for ability to muster 500 people every night for a week and attempt the perfect raid….I suppose even mustering 300 people for a lame log in raid deserves some respect, it’s certainly something the vast majority of us hasn’t done…

Aha, yeah, see what you mean. Not sure we ever had 500 people every night for a week though!

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
me too :( freddies is just not the same without a biased bragging retard :[

GLottis the BBR of excalibur, i command you to spam your worthless replies!

hope it works :[

lol

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Doesn't work like this.

Let's try this:

Spiritraiser starts casting a Summon Glottis spell!

twue twue, should make a thread about op alb classes, alb zerg, lame RR (O_O) to attract GlottisBBR's attention... then you could proceed with the summoning.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Gimps, you do not honestly think I still play this game?!
With a classes like Warlock, BD, SM, Healers all being Midgard, it just makes no sense.
And the fact I had to post under numerous alts to avoid prosecution also stopped me :)
Regards, Glottis

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Glottis said:
With a classes like Warlock, BD, SM, Healers all being Midgard, it just makes no sense.
And the fact I had to post under numerous alts to avoid prosecution also stopped me :)
Regards, Glottis

wb ;)

it ain't glottis without the "Regards" at the end of it tbh.

Don't boast about alts or you get banned again :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

thank god albs don't have lame classes eh?

sopan

Fledgling Freddie
Dont understand why even bother to whine. AC raids is a accepted way to take it so live with it.

And to be honest, cant be many good albs left so must be like stealing candy from a baby taking relics back.

Go Mids, show em how real men play :)

AC, stealtherclasses,zerg = for cowards= ALBS :drink:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:

welcome back there big man!

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis
It's back :clap: :clap: :clap:

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, as stated previously, its not fair that a small group of players who possibly can't play at prime time are denied the chance to participate in relic raids.

Also, as stated previously, there are very few *true* alarm clock raids where people quite literally set their alarms, wake up and zerg for a relic. Mostly, there are attempted keep takes and raids through the evening, which quickly drags through to night, and then early morning, which culminate in a relic capture. And with these such raids, there are usually similar numbers of enemies defending as there are attacking.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
thank god albs don't have lame classes eh?

Please tell me what class to roll so I can be as perversely overpowered as a Warlock (while staying Albion, cause I hate l33t cheators that play Midgard).
Regards, Glottis

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Please tell me what class to roll so I can be as perversely overpowered as a Warlock (while staying Albion, cause I hate l33t cheators that play Midgard).
Regards, Glottis

You already have a sorc it seems lad so what's the point of your thread? :eek6:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic said:
You already have a sorc it seems lad so what's the point of your thread? :eek6:

The point of this thread is "Grats ALBS on relics!", the point of my reply is that a warlock wtfpwns a sorc, but you know that.
Give me something as OP as a warlock. Sorcs are nice, but don't even get close to a Warlock, stop denying it.
Regards, Glottis

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
The point of this thread is "Grats ALBS on relics!", the point of my reply is that a warlock wtfpwns a sorc, but you know that.
Give me something as OP as a warlock. Sorcs are nice, but don't even get close to a Warlock, stop denying it.
Regards, Glottis

This has got nothing to do with denying. Truth of the matter is that warlocks will get nerfed (and they are OP but so are sorcs) which is more than I can say about sorcs. Sorcs are no instant killers with chambers maybe but that mez is much nastier if you think about it.
Cheers.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Qbic said:
This has got nothing to do with denying. Truth of the matter is that warlocks will get nerfed (and they are OP but so are sorcs) which is more than I can say about sorcs. Sorcs are no instant killers with chambers maybe but that mez is much nastier if you think about it.
Cheers.

cure mezz
CB charge
purge
charge
speed of sound

mezz isn't what it used to be... still a pain in the arse of course....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom