Grats ALBS on relics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
So this is how this forum looks like these days, hi. ;)

Ok, let's say you've been planning this thing for some time and are doing your preparations for it, then suddenly one day while doing these preparations your target has forgot to lock that things door. What do you do?

Wait and continue according to plan or take a single step inside the door and take the candy that is just inside the door?

REALLY, what do you think YOU'd do? (take into account you don't have this picture perfect movie conscience, but a normal persons weak sides.) :p

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
So this is how this forum looks like these days, hi. ;)

Ok, let's say you've been planning this thing for some time and are doing your preparations for it, then suddenly one day while doing these preparations your target has forgot to lock that things door. What do you do?

Wait and continue according to plan or take a single step inside the door and take the candy that is just inside the door?

REALLY, what do you think YOU'd do? (take into account you don't have this picture perfect movie conscience, but a normal persons weak sides.) :p

Let's say that if I was a kid I would go for the candy.....
(I am sure you get the picture :p )

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic said:
Let's say that if I was a kid I would go for the candy.....
(I am sure you get the picture :p )

Switch candy with another trivial, but beneficial(to yourself) thing and I'm sure you'll get more of the scenery from your picture. ;)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Next time I will do the PT just to please everyone else who cant play 24hours :p

Yeah yeah yeah :p , us Mids have heard it all before matey.
Herbal said the same thing and never delivered, Nol has been and gone, and even with the population imbalance the albies enjoy you'll still do the shittiest Relic Raids of all three realms....

I'd love some Alby to actually do a proper raid but the problem is (as you know) albies ain't up to it, just admit it, you’re crap always have been always will be. Albies couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery and they only know three tactics :
1 "letz zerg da feckerz"
2 "letz read VN and use latest unpatched bugs"
3 "letz take Relics at 5am and pretend we started at 9"

What Albies really should be saying instead of trying to justify yet another diabolical raid is, “look Mids (and Hibs) we're shit, we are leaderless, we know we have the highest population, we know we have the best classes but we’re just shite players, we bow down to you Mids". :flame:

The difference between Mid and Alb is, Mid plan good raids while Alb plan poor excuses. :wanker:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Xajorkith said:

pot..kettle..black?

not you personally but midgard

Calo

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
pot..kettle..black?

not you personally but midgard

yea cause debuffing shamans melee damage was really smart!

btw albs did good raids and PT raids, yet they also started AC & Engage raids :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
<mentions the hibgard alliance again just to annoy Calo> :touch: :p

occy

Loyal Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Herbal said the same thing and never delivered, Nol has been and gone, and even with the population imbalance the albies enjoy you'll still do the shittiest Relic Raids of all three realms....

I'd love some Alby to actually do a proper raid but the problem is (as you know) albies ain't up to it, just admit it, you’re crap always have been always will be. Albies couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery and they only know three tactics :
1 "letz zerg da feckerz"
3 "letz take Relics at 5am and pretend we started at 9"

What Albies really should be saying instead of trying to justify yet another diabolical raid is, “look Mids (and Hibs) we're shit, we are leaderless, we know we have the highest population, we know we have the best classes but we’re just shite players, we bow down to you Mids". :flame:

The difference between Mid and Alb is, Mid plan good raids while Alb plan poor excuses. :wanker:

Lets do it PT so u can qq about the lag that ruined your ML 1 raid......

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:

Hmm, what's this thread I see before me?

Xajorkith said:
27. Nolerdraic(Hib) raids Mid for Power at 20:00 (Tale of Two Paths) 1 Relic
28. Herbal (Alb) raids Mid for Strength at 20:00 (Black Friday) 1 relic
29. Herbal (Alb) raids Mid for Strength at 20:00 (Night of Smoke and Mirrors) 2 relics

"Herbal never delivered"? Two raids at primetime delivering three relics is "not delivering"?

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Hmm, what's this thread I see before me?

"Herbal never delivered"? Two raids at primetime delivering three relics is "not delivering"?

Sorry I didn’t explain very well, I was referring to Herbal's post where he said he would take the Relics from Midgard (after White Rose Alarm Clocked alb) by using no log in tactics, no bug abuse and in prime time ... he never achieved “that”.... but we all remember the server crashing as he tried.... tis a shame he retired. I think Herbal would have had fun in New Frontiers and would no doubt have achieved the perfect raid.... and even though Herbal’s Ego was as large as Jupiter I certainly respected him for ability to muster 500 people every night for a week and attempt the perfect raid….I suppose even mustering 300 people for a lame log in raid deserves some respect, it’s certainly something the vast majority of us hasn’t done…

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Albies couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery and they only know three tactics :
1 "letz zerg da feckerz"

Xajorkith said:
I certainly respected him for ability to muster 500 people every night for a week and attempt the perfect raid….I suppose even mustering 300 people for a lame log in raid deserves some respect

Now I'm just confused. First you don't respect zerg strategy, then a few posts later you do respect it.

Clarify, please!

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
pbaz said:
Now I'm just confused. First you don't respect zerg strategy, then a few posts later you do respect it.

Clarify, please!

I don't respect the strategy; I respect the person who organised it, two different things my dear Alby...

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
I don't respect the strategy; I respect the person who organised it, two different things my dear Alby...

Gotcha.

You respect Herbal for using a strategy you don't respect.

Thanks for clearing that one up.

:D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Xajorkith foaming at the mouth and making an idiot of himself, what else is new? :D

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
What Albies really should be saying is, “we know we have the best classes "

I think it's you who's been reading too much VN :eek:

Calo

Part of the furniture
now u talk about vnboards

where smilewhenuseemecampingvnboards ????
and where is glottis ? altho i would not advice him to come now as he would explode when he see's mids have warlocks. :p

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
So much whine :mad:

Can anyone actually confirm how many Albs were actually involved in the raid? (2fg, maybe 3? i wasn't online at the time so have no idea).

The simple fact is, that although the majority of players will have a regular 9-5 working day or regular school day, there are others who cannot play at *primetime* because of their working hours or other commitments. To say that these players cannot attempt a relic raid with a small force because it doesn't suit *your primetime* is simply ignorant. Yes it sucks if relics are taken at a time that you personally can't be online to defend, but there are others online who can and i'm pretty sure that the numbers of alb/hib/mid online during the early hours of the morning are even.

The only time it becomes lame to raid at this time, is when a realm deliberately logs in a huge force in order to steamroll and possible resistance from the few players who are online to defend.

On the other hand, if the Alb relic force was 5fg or so then i certainly wouldn't condone the raid, but as others have said it's a 24/7 game and there really isn't much that can be done if people choose to act in this way.

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Generation said:
Can anyone actually confirm how many Albs were actually involved in the raid? (2fg, maybe 3? i wasn't online at the time so have no idea).

Noman's post gives the details.

2fg.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
think I banned him a while back for radar accusations ;) he kept making alts to post more :p

but he's unbanned now :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Tiarta said:
i miss Glottis :p

me too :( freddies is just not the same without a biased bragging retard :[

GLottis the BBR of excalibur, i command you to spam your worthless replies!

hope it works :[

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
me too :( freddies is just not the same without a biased bragging retard :[

GLottis the BBR of excalibur, i command you to spam your worthless replies!

hope it works :[

Doesn't work like this.

Let's try this:

Spiritraiser starts casting a Summon Glottis spell!

Ging

Part of the furniture
Ilienwyn said:
Doesn't work like this.

Let's try this:

Spiritraiser starts casting a Summon Glottis spell!

not seen him ingame much either lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom