Grats ALBS on relics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
You can guess what will happen now, Caer Hurbury will be raided at 5am,

Where have you been? Hurbury has been being raided in the wee hours on and off since there's been a relic there.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
old.Whoodoo said:
Sorry, I didnt go to Emain, bored the crap out of me, but rest assured, relic raids and defence during prime time, I was there. Once again, you havnt got a clue...

U sounds like a idiot :)
u repeating urself again and again :)

homeboy, Midgard is and always will be the AC Realm.
They couldnt live without the str relics.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
I hate to say this but Arkian appears to have made the first sensible post on this thread. (btw that includes me who has posted prior to now).

I think its more a case of frustration in this instance from my personal point of view that I put the energy into an 8 hr battle one day to get the relic for it to be so easily taken at some ungoddly hour.

If (and im not doubting you) there was a lot of mids at this time of hour then I am sure it was a good fight but still frustrating for those of us who probably support the living of those who play at this time of the morning in the UK)

Its a shame the guild who owned Fens yesterday did not support those repairing the walls with either the money or wood in order to get it back into a ship shape condition (I am presuming it was not even fully repaired still).

Oh well its only a game show.....

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
poor mids :(

if you want to talk about this in private you can PM me. Remember IT IS OK ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
LOL @ Whoodoo--he's obviously just as angry as BulBul, yet uses less vulgarities. ;) Well done, Albs! Oh, and it seems Xajorkith woke up too--the eternal relic raid whiner/gloater (depending which foot the boot is on). :D

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf this: "Let's go take a tower for our last run and then go sleep!"

That was about 0:00-1:00 and we ended up (due to boredom and mids inability to zerg us properly) to finish that run in the morning...

Well, was quite fun I have to say and personally I logged when we wiped as I had to try hide the fact I was still up instead of sleeping! :D

Exarkun

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
And shame on the mids who say gratz too - especially the ahole who said hes sick of hearing CTA in /as, change alliance moron, the FOM alliance is about defending our realm. Tsk, Ardamel takes a break and the realm falls to peices.

I assume this was aimed at me, so i'll try to explain.
when i get home from work, I play the game how I want, not how other players want me to play. I just want to relax a bit.
The first 5-10 times /as was spammed with "go defend" messages, I dropped everything and went to defend, only to find out that the enemies were already dead or it was only a duo/trio hitting the door.
You just can't expect from everyone to be there every time and dedicate their playing time to rvr/defense only.

And I dont understand why I shouldn't say grats to the albs who took the relic? They are human beings too and deserve just as much respect as everyone else. I'm pretty sure there were some albs/hibs who congratulated mids with their last relic raid.

anyway my 5cents.

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
Mids whine about a Alarmclock raid. :)

Midgard was and always will be the alarmclock real.

In the past, Midgard set their clocks on 3-4-5am on an saturday/sunday
In the past, Midgard fought against walls and npc's
In the past, Midgard hold str relics 4 more than 2 years.

So stop whine.

Do what u can do best.

set ur clocks, wake up at 4-5am and fight against walls and npc's again.

Dear Sir

In the past Albs has set their alarmclocks as well
in the past Albs have fought nps and wall
in the past Albs always lots em fast enough again.

We ALL have done our fair share of so called AC raid, when it comes to mid/alb i think we pretty mutch even there. but with NF we havent done one yet. you have twice.. but hey as said before its 24/7 so who cares. all i am saying YOU set the standard in NF :)

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
Midgard was and always will be the alarmclock real.
QUOTE]

Well u should know, u learned us how to do it, it was u that opened Pandoras Box not mids.

And yes I was online 03,20, even though I knew we would loose the relic I logged.
Though I have to bring kids to school at 7,45, a game will never be so important that I sacriface IRL life again, but a grats u will not get from me anyway because u not worthy it.

Anyone can bring down a wall and kill NPCs........... :eek:

Calo

Part of the furniture
hahahahaah homeboy Matmardigan

man this guy is even better then glottis! where did u find him? Must be some queer lonely kid

anyway grats albs, u can be sure that hurb will be attacked alot ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Meril said:
Yeah pick on a guy that cant spell .. who is being mature here ?...

wo shit forgot .. grats on relix!

do you mean relics? :(

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
hahahah.. you remember how much alb QQ'ed when hibs ac'ed albs? XD

oh boo hooo, its so lame to to take relics so early in the morning..
hahah

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Sollers said:
Does this mean there will be less mids out to play? :(

Hehe well I think you will be surprised just how many mids will come out to play. Can't wait for all the "Oh my God warlocks are such an overpowered class" threads/whines......

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Killrake said:
a game will never be so important that I sacriface IRL life again

u know it, but look at calo, Woodooo and some other Mids.

They live 4 Daoc :)

Calo said:
hahahahaah homeboy Matmardigan
man this guy is even better then glottis! where did u find him? Must be some queer lonely kid

hahaha and u stink. :)

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
I think AC raid is a bit of a loose definition. So lets try and define it:

While i cant blame them for doing it, its still laim, and deserves no gratz at all, like taking candy from a baby, no tactics, no thought, just pure zerg when the odds are in your favour, unlike the last mid RR where we used a lot of common sense and gave ample opportunity for the albs to defend at a prime time.

And shame on the mids who say gratz too - especially the ahole who said hes sick of hearing CTA in /as, change alliance moron, the FOM alliance is about defending our realm. Tsk, Ardamel takes a break and the realm falls to peices.

Well you say shame on the mids for saying gratz. Seems your longterm memory isn't working that properly. Mids have done alarmclockraids as well so don't be a hypocrit.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Sollers said:
Does this mean there will be less mids out to play? :(

i hope not , i like the sound a troll makes when u hit it :touch: .

Nearly as much as hitting luwis :wij:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
While Mids have not (to my knowledge) done a single off-primetime relictake in NF, and albs have now done at least two it doesnt really matter - it *is* a 24/7 game and normaly the percentage of people playing during the night is as high on all three realms so it should not matter when a raid is done, provided ofcourse that it isnt an Alarmclock-raid (i.e. a raid where you agree beforehand to log on in the wee hours and take a relic with overwhelming force).

If 20 albs decide they wanna rr during the night its fine with me, mids should be able to defend against that (should beeing the keyword - our defence bg's have been very short of people the last few weeks).

While i wont say grats on a 5am raid because its still not the way i think the game should be played, it isnt lame - in fact i tried Hurb myself at 1-2am last week with about 20'ish mids and would gladly have walked away with relic if we had gotten it. I would not have expected a grats from all the people that could not participate tho.

Anyway, relics are there to change hands, and mythic obviously wanted it to be easy to retake ones own relics when they placed them in ordinary keeps.

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
yes ive.

Mids whine about Alarmclock, that isnt hard 2 understand.

Funny thing is.
Midgard was and still is the EXPERT REALM in doing Alarmclock raids.
Not anymore it seems; get ur facts straight lad :eek6:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
I don't like alarmclock raids, but this:

old.Whoodoo said:
While i cant blame them for doing it, its still laim, and deserves no gratz at all, like taking candy from a baby, no tactics, no thought, just pure zerg when the odds are in your favour, unlike the last mid RR where we used a lot of common sense and gave ample opportunity for the albs to defend at a prime time.

is crap. No mid can claim to have any high moral ground here. You either support AC raids or you don't - and trying to say one is more worthy/justifiable than another is just hypocritical.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
I wonder why peeps whine here about relics ,AC, and stuff.Take relics these days is easier than find FG vs FG fight.3-4fg's with catapelts,rams etc can take Relic in 30-45mins.Just Do IT !

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
I wish you could /ignore a thread instead of it enticing you back to see what the next person has said.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Matmardigan said:
u know it, but look at calo, Woodooo and some other Mids.

They live 4 Daoc :)

hahaha and u stink. :)

right, im pretty sure u play alot more daoc then me so next time when u try to flame, actually dont own yourself ;)

btw who did the AC raid? iv never ever been on any keep/tower take or something in the night as i sleep, and ppl who know me, know that i give shit about relics ;)

Onlyone

Fledgling Freddie
Well I wanna say I dont care about U guys thinks its alarmclock raid or not. I know we did start to make 1 fg as we have done the last 6 late nights. Got one good grp. around 23 oclock and we did start to make rams/trebs. Another grp. wanted to go with us as they have done the last 6 nights too where we did take a tower at fens and made trebs to do dmg to the keep. Just like we have done the last 6 times. Got the hole in the wall and did try to get in as always. Got wiped out and did regrp. ..... went back with more rams and then we were in for the first time in 6 days. Tbh. Those there were with our grp. that night did a really good job we were around 2 grp. and we handled to take a relic wich i mean shows that it was a good work.

Good job all :) well deserved to get the relics :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom