grapple whine

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Aye. 50% WS increase is just silly in the current game. Means you probably hit cap on everything as crush-merc; perhaps not on scale but very close anyhow.

Game is full with silly stuff; had a hunter shooting me with slash-debuff arrows/bow (oki wtf?!) and then use an AF-debuff spear on me in melee (more oki?!)

Both where not thát effective he could kill me but all those funky graphics when it procs make me lag like hell :p

Im looking forward to 10% cast-speed, 10% magic damage etc etc. It might be abit more balanced then its now. Same goes for melee-dmg, haste and style-dmg and artifact procs. Some stuff is just stupid; and still not fixed.

We'll see if the game keeps fun after a few weeks of TOA or that it might have become so unbalanced its not fun anymore. So far its nice to me; because its new all :)

toa caped theurg casted theurg pets while being amnesia spamed by 2 only sc-ed healers, well that was a funy sight aswell with the 2 pbae hits while only 1 animation (like where did my hp go? oh 2 casts xD)
The new fotm grp is 6 battlemasters 1 bard 1 mana eld? :x grapple them all !

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
toa caped theurg casted theurg pets while being amnesia spamed by 2 only sc-ed healers, well that was a funy sight aswell with the 2 pbae hits while only 1 animation (like where did my hp go? oh 2 casts xD)
The new fotm grp is 6 battlemasters 1 bard 1 mana eld? :x grapple them all !
I think they could cast only every 2nd one - or was it the rr11 chanter? ;)

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
FanBoards01.JPG

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
We'll see if the game keeps fun after a few weeks of TOA or that it might have become so unbalanced its not fun anymore. So far its nice to me; because its new all :)
So far its been pretty shit. Everyones coming out of toa with new things to play with and its all just a zerg. Far too many Mids/Albs, usually one realm with too many ppl, the other one counters with more and just goes downhill from there. The few hibs ive seen in emain the past few days have died pretty quick except at quiet times or when they ran ~4fg.

MG campings at a new extreme atm, fields, nodes, wards, ML pets, bunch of stealthers camping the gates and groups lining the battlements. Tis all a bit zzzz.

tried a run odins/HW, theyre just totally dead. Hopefully ppl will start going all 3 frontiers again, atm theres far too many people in emain and everyones finding it shit.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Aye tis been rly silly, been added on so much by AoD it's almost unbelievable their grps don't run together - they might as well, it's the same thing tbh. Maybe because of mid zergs, I'm not to say, but getting adds by 1-2fg aod 5 runs in a row is kinda annoying. /shrug...

remi

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
oooh hi der mister savage, you better go back to your fotmfil now m8 :\\\\\\\\

hi brehon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom