grapple whine

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
U counted Albs Numbers in that piccie aye before writing? ^^

and what ? who the cares about screenies ? :) I could link thousands of screenies where mids and hibs ( rarely actually) zerging us, our 1 fg, into the ground. and ? that happens, live with it or go and play Solitaire.

but well stay at that screenie, we didnt run with those fg, unfortunately we cannot avoid 60 albs in emain, near mmg, because this screenies place is there, they jumped on us behind ot instamessed, we may would loose because I made some mistake, and then 2 or 3 fg albs added from mmg, I dont think this is smtg special what not happen every day in emain. SO, whats the problem with this then ? ohh nothing ? how curious... :)

and now whine more pls :D need to make new rekord :flame:

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Ofc that's not the point but comparing an fg with 4 adds against 4 fgs eh .. uhm ... bah ... clear? :D

Edit : On a side note, can we stop all go to Emain and try to use all 3 frontiers BTW?????

well I think thats the point now, lot more albs are out in rvr these days than hibs and mids , so u have to live with this. :(

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
olololo m8 u r savaaage dnt try 2 whine k plz m8?????//1

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Again

Uberlama said:
well I think thats the point now, lot more albs are out in rvr these days than hibs and mids , so u have to live with this. :(

U realize that once again we'll have soon whines bout Mids and Albs cause no Hibs out in RvR like was 3-4 months ago? No ofc u don't realize but nm ;)

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
U realize that once again we'll have soon whines bout Mids and Albs cause no Hibs out in RvR like was 3-4 months ago? No ofc u don't realize but nm ;)

u r not right in this one, but nm :) have to go to learn :p

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Ofc that's not the point but comparing an fg with 4 adds against 4 fgs eh .. uhm ... bah ... clear? :D

Edit : On a side note, can we stop all go to Emain and try to use all 3 frontiers BTW?????

I had a trip in Odin's Gate yd but it was deserted like the shadowblade trainer after the LA bugfix

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Uberlama said:
QQ more noob... :puke: anyway tdd used to run with 8ppl+another bard with 1-2 bm and drood like just an add lol , but they were on stick always, so u can just shut up imo :eek:

Remi: not first, I think that was the 2nd fight where we won :touch:

btw I hate u Bibi, not so easy to run away from ya , and stop hitting my head with your bat :clap:

complete and utter crap, but well comeing from a well know zerg guild member who actually cares.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Grappling is teh skilled tbfh, zerach would love it ;)

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
wining with grapple spam is like owning with prenerf savages :> its lame tbhimo :s

Then remish shouldnt be able to whine about it...

remi

Fledgling Freddie
savages are of the nerfed, i still play, less fotm whine k? :D

and AoD zerging my thread with "we dont zerg ppl, honest" ffs ... ;d

remi

Fledgling Freddie
found this on 1.68 patch notes:

- Grappled targets can no longer be attacked in melee (you will still be able to attack with arrows). Additionally, Grapple now correctly stuns the caster for 12 seconds. This fixes a bug that allowed the caster doing the grappling to continue casting other spells.

should help i guess... bring on toa fix imo :eek:

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
savages are of the nerfed, i still play, less fotm whine k? :D

Snoz told me last night you and zerach kill about all in 1 round of combat. Must feel bad be so damn nerfed :<

I really feel for you. Or not...

Im in the same boat. Grapple hurts me too. But when i know its the same for you it feels damn good tbh.

Tufnir

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna post an on topic question then (silly me) :p

How to counter grapple?
Grapple the guy grappling you?
Kill him?
Any other way to break it?

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Grappled inside pbae box will still hurt in 1.68 i guess... Great mythic...

emma

Loyal Freddie
Pudzy said:
This month has to be a record in whine threads? :x
Nahh reckon 1.62 still holds that record for the highest number of whine threads ;p LA nurf anyone ;p

Got a feeling the next one with be 1.69 when DF is nurfed ;p

QQ my rr1 Fotmfil cant pwn rr10 SB`s anymore QQ.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Even if it is a savage complaining about grapple, you'd have to be a retard to not see how stupid the design behind Grapple is.

What Grapple does is that from now on it just means the group with the most battlemasters will be the group with the most dmg output, and subsequently the group that will win. (Which means that groups will have to put more and more tanks in a group setup to win, which means more and more classes will become unwanted in RvR and that caster groups will once again be unseen.)

It's stupid. Put it on an immunity or recast timer already ...

emma

Loyal Freddie
Tufnir said:
Gonna post an on topic question then (silly me) :p

How to counter grapple?
Grapple the guy grappling you?
Kill him?
Any other way to break it?
there is no counter, but next patch it cant be chained on someone and afaik the person you grappled cannot be attacked.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Uberlama said:
QQ more noob... :puke: anyway tdd used to run with 8ppl+another bard with 1-2 bm and drood like just an add lol , but they were on stick always, so u can just shut up imo :eek:

LOL

We did that maybe 3 times or so; just to let the everyone in our guild RvR. Claiming we did that alot is like saying Steveh always run 1fg.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Groborthir said:
Even if it is a savage complaining about grapple, you'd have to be a retard to not see how stupid the design behind Grapple is.

What Grapple does is that from now on it just means the group with the most battlemasters will be the group with the most dmg output, and subsequently the group that will win. (Which means that groups will have to put more and more tanks in a group setup to win, which means more and more classes will become unwanted in RvR and that caster groups will once again be unseen.)

It's stupid. Put it on an immunity or recast timer already ...

Come on, if it hurts casters, would Remish be the one posting the whine thread? ;p Grapple is an anti-melee tool.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
Come on, if it hurts casters, would Remish be the one posting the whine thread? ;p Grapple is an anti-melee tool.

ye, grapple is the wet dream for caster groups.

still fecked up game design if u ask me :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Fadeh said:
Have seen you do that before puppet...

Ye like I said, we did that a few times. Atleast I do admit that we did that.

Difference to Albion-adds is that our 'adds' where not stealthed :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:

even from a roleplayers perspective; a luri grappeling a troll??? i mean c'mon... he can barely grapple his toe:rolleyes:

remi said:
still fecked up game design if u ask me :p

you werent complaining with the bugged quad hit rate, or with the laxploit strafing :p

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Grapple probably was designed to help counter the 3 x "i can kill _any_ target in 1 round" Savage MA trains. I heard someone on a/s other day say he was killed in 1 round while bodyguarding by savages.. zzzz

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Uberlama said:

:

pfff false guy. We have only 2 bms active.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Fadeh said:
Yes, but what about those who arent savages?

Merc with Battler/Malice combo and insane WS when Battler procs is as bad as a savage tbh

Same for Blademasters by the way.

I wouldnt mind removing Grapple if I didnt see tanks pretty much kill my druid in 4 rounds or 6 seconds (yes, savages, but also mercs and zerks), unaffected by my roots and the like.

Instead of making a fight longer TOA so far made it often faster with tanks hitting for cap-speed and uber high damage with Battler-procs.

Keep it in game but give it 10 seconds immunity perhaps

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Merc with Battler/Malice combo and insane WS when Battler procs is as bad as a savage tbh

Same for Blademasters by the way.

I wouldnt mind removing Grapple if I didnt see tanks pretty much kill my druid in 4 rounds or 6 seconds (yes, savages, but also mercs and zerks), unaffected by my roots and the like.

Instead of making a fight longer TOA so far made it often faster with tanks hitting for cap-speed and uber high damage with Battler-procs.

Keep it in game but give it 10 seconds immunity perhaps

Neither Battler nor Malice are available in thrust version, shame :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom