remi

Fledgling Freddie
Why doesnt it surprise me that every hib loves grapple? :p

Mytic's gift too Hibernia imo. :m00:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
AngeLujo said:
Neither Battler nor Malice are available in thrust version, shame :(

You can spec Slash as mercenary. And I can promise you a mercenary with 3K weaponskill after Battler-proc hurts more on Mid-chain then a Thrust-merc.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
remi said:
Why doesnt it surprise me that every hib loves grapple? :p

Mytic's gift too Hibernia imo. :m00:

Its a gift to everyone playing casters. And we got only 1 person grappling much; Blademaster mostly busy ripping others up/interrupting.

Bodyguard is way more important to us tho.

And yes i love grapple ofcourse. This weekend some Paladin grappled me (druid) while me and him where standing inside our PB-box. Thats like slamming yourselves, so owned xD

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
pfff false guy. We have only 2 bms active.

pff u all cant read imo, I said TDD USED TO (I m not english so I am not sure and I always read playboy during english lessons , but it means u did it a lot in the past, inst it ? :) ) so not now, and not yesterday ...

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
You can spec Slash as mercenary. And I can promise you a mercenary with 3K weaponskill after Battler-proc hurts more on Mid-chain then a Thrust-merc.

there wont be thrust version in the next patch ?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Uberlama said:
pff u all cant read imo, I said TDD USED TO (I m not english so I am not sure and I always read playboy during english lessons , but it means u did it a lot in the past, inst it ? :) ) so not now, and not yesterday ...

We didnt do it alot. We did it, from what I remember, 3 times on purpose (bard hooked up with 1-2 others)

Its not something we did 'alot'.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
We didnt do it alot. We did it, from what I remember, 3 times on purpose (bard hooked up with 1-2 others)

Its not something we did 'alot'.

well we remember a little more of it, u used to play mainly in hw and odin yet, so it wasnt a few days ago :p

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
silly whine...i dont hear a shit from u when u gain on something...so casters get more love...to bad for u dmg horny savage cant kill a caster in 1sec now...HAHA...casters grps have been hardcore for ages vs tank grps so now casters get it easyer and what we get? silly whine.. dont look at 1 thing..look at it all thoughter..
u got more hp/defense..casters got lil more dmg (pre toa havnt played caster after toa) less defense, less hp but more utility..sounds fair to me...and as it been said it is being fixed next patch...so basicly its the same as the quad bug! didnt see u whine there!

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet: Have you actually been hit be a merc with battler proc? I dont know any who has it level 5 yet. And why compare savages to something we get to keep for one patch, as battler get nerfed in next patch.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Borvo said:
silly whine...i dont hear a shit from u when u gain on something...

Hi der, Einstein!

Why would you complain when something you see is good?

so casters get more love...

How about fixing the fucking stupid interrupt code in this game instead? That would help casters, not some ridiculous, timerless annihilation of dmg output from all three realms that needs tanks to perform.

dont look at 1 thing..look at it all thoughter..

Don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house, mate.

Have fun kiting as a caster/support, when an assist train of 2-3 battlemaster tanks are on your back. This helps casters exactly how?

I still think Grapple is stupid. Whether you're a caster, support or tank, it ought to have an immunity timer or a recast timer applied to it.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Uberlama said:
well we remember a little more of it, u used to play mainly in hw and odin yet, so it wasnt a few days ago :p

bullshit, happened about 3-5 times max... i know couse i was one of the "adds" with my ns/chanter. 3-5 times is not USED TO fyi. USED TO could be defined as a period of time (like doing something for some time in the past) so its a period of time not 3-5 instances. But my english is far from best, feel free to correct me, just stated how do i use "used to" :x

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Btw its shocking ppl judge an ability ingame by checking whoever posts. If an alb cabalists posts "ffs grapple", guess this thread would have received like 3 posts ? :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
Btw its shocking ppl judge an ability ingame by checking whoever posts. If an alb cabalists posts "ffs grapple", guess this thread would have received like 3 posts ? :p

we can try:

"ffs grapple".

lets see how many replies I get

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Groborthir said:
I still think Grapple is stupid. Whether you're a caster, support or tank, it ought to have an immunity timer or a recast timer applied to it.

Well it is getting fixed, so just relax :)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:

ofcourse, when a thane posts this then he is right, he is a gimp already and then he gets pwned by something that wasnt even needed to pwn him

but who the fuck is a laxploiting savage to whine about a completely legit ability? xDDD (sure i laxploit strafed myself but i dont whine about the very kind of technique i used to render others useless)

no explanation given, no fix, no alternative, nothing about overall balance, just a QQ about something that pwned him

see why we care about who posts? :p

remi

Fledgling Freddie
thane+grapple = pwn fyi.

(grapple, start calling those hammers....repeat)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:

Too bad it's nerfed soon but still be 10% more ws effect which means 2200-2300 or so on a merc, still good.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Groborthir said:
Hi der, Einstein!

Why would you complain when something you see is good?
so why be so childish and immature twat and whine when others get something good! very silly and childish...but that just my point of view!

Edit: oh and thx for the compliment..

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Bone_Idle said:
WTF is laxploit?

Sounds like some sort of new laxative. :)

lag strafing exploit

some people claim its not a exploit but ofc in a way you can use it every 4 year old kid knows its was never intended...

3 savages doing me 800 damage in 50 seconds, working as intended m8s xDD

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
lag strafing exploit

some people claim its not a exploit but ofc in a way you can use it every 4 year old kid knows its was never intended...

3 savages doing me 800 damage in 50 seconds, working as intended m8s xDD

hmm 3 people doing 800 dmg on an enemy in 50 seconds..doesnt that kinda suck? :p

guess u mean in 5 seconds? :D

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
hmm 3 people doing 800 dmg on an enemy in 50 seconds..doesnt that kinda suck? :p

guess u mean in 5 seconds? :D
No, i think he meens 50 seconds, cause he was lag-strafing. So they couldn't hit him. Therefore they only give 800 damage every 50 seconds :]

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
what tasslehoff says...

ruining your bandwidth only makes the lagstrafing easier, the worse your connection the more you appear to be 'skidding' out of the circle you are strafing around them, it kinda has the same effect as window-dragging had; you appear to be at a location where you are not, thus resulting in 'target not in view' but then only really fast in all directions :p

and thats what some people call skill, i call it exploiting (but hey if none of my enemies care why should I?)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
had a pld ranger tonight, ts'd me AS i walked through the mg, he was on the bm so only got one arrow off .. then i run up, he runs down and keeps going so im hitting his back. Suddenly hes 15 feet behind me, instantly hits speed shout and off he zooms. Luckily (for me) about 5 secs later he found out hed run towards a mincer so he died else hed have got away.

A couple of patchs ago id have said he did a window grab but as thats apparently fixed I dont know how he did it, tbh i dont care, it was all just shit.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sycho said:
Too bad it's nerfed soon but still be 10% more ws effect which means 2200-2300 or so on a merc, still good.

Aye. 50% WS increase is just silly in the current game. Means you probably hit cap on everything as crush-merc; perhaps not on scale but very close anyhow.

Game is full with silly stuff; had a hunter shooting me with slash-debuff arrows/bow (oki wtf?!) and then use an AF-debuff spear on me in melee (more oki?!)

Both where not thát effective he could kill me but all those funky graphics when it procs make me lag like hell :p

Im looking forward to 10% cast-speed, 10% magic damage etc etc. It might be abit more balanced then its now. Same goes for melee-dmg, haste and style-dmg and artifact procs. Some stuff is just stupid; and still not fixed.

We'll see if the game keeps fun after a few weeks of TOA or that it might have become so unbalanced its not fun anymore. So far its nice to me; because its new all :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Aye. 50% WS increase is just silly in the current game. Means you probably hit cap on everything as crush-merc; perhaps not on scale but very close anyhow.

Game is full with silly stuff; had a hunter shooting me with slash-debuff arrows/bow (oki wtf?!) and then use an AF-debuff spear on me in melee (more oki?!)

Both where not thát effective he could kill me but all those funky graphics when it procs make me lag like hell :p

Im looking forward to 10% cast-speed, 10% magic damage etc etc. It might be abit more balanced then its now. Same goes for melee-dmg, haste and style-dmg and artifact procs. Some stuff is just stupid; and still not fixed.

We'll see if the game keeps fun after a few weeks of TOA or that it might have become so unbalanced its not fun anymore. So far its nice to me; because its new all :)

With 3k weaponskill you will even cap on resistant targets i should imagine, a troll gets 2100-2200 buffed(2300-2400 in frontiers and with toa cap xD ) and with str relics can cap quite often on targets that are neutral to him/her or vunerable, as for resistant probably about 50-100 damage off.So imagine what 3k weaponskill does xE

You can see why they nerfed the bonuses though, i remember a rr6 half ogre merc with 24% styled damage and 14% melee damage hitting 900+ crits every night xE and that pbaoe vid of the luri with 25% cast speed Oo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom