Grandslam Weekend

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Stevie G?

Try every footballer..
Yes you found a comedy video. Well done, have a cookie or something.

You could probably make an identical video for every team out there atm.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Surely it can't be that hard to differentiate between who's fault it is though? (in theory)

Striker falls backwards = backing in

Striker falls forward = defender pushed him = foul

Thats my take on it.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Surely it can't be that hard to differentiate between who's fault it is though? (in theory)

Thats my take on it.

And thats why you will never be a ref you have logic.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Well ok obviously you've got the divers and whatnot but still :p

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH

Thats my take on it.

True, but then there is always a level of hustling between players. Your logic wouldnt work for example if the striker pushes backwards, defender pushes back a little then striker goes down forward, not really a foul as there was equal pressure from both players but the forward went down. Imo this kinda thing cant be judged by refs and needs a video analysis post match with individual punishments handed out.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie

Thats my take on it.

Not like the defenders don't know how to pull people down :p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I reckon the refs need to take responibility. Had he of went into the Chelsea/Arsenal dressing room before the match and told the players any constant moaning would be ignored and anyone rushing over to surround him would be booked. It would have saved alot of shit.

After a few games of Ashley and Lampard being yellow carded for their attitude rather than tackles the clubs will eventually have to act on it.

Marc

FH is my second home
Try every footballer..
Yes you found a comedy video. Well done, have a cookie or something.

You could probably make an identical video for every team out there atm.

I dont recall Drogba or Ronaldo slagging off other players and saying they themselves would never dive

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I reckon the refs need to take responibility. Had he of went into the Chelsea/Arsenal dressing room before the match and told the players any constant moaning would be ignored and anyone rushing over to surround him would be booked. It would have saved alot of shit.

After a few games of Ashley and Lampard being yellow carded for their attitude rather than tackles the clubs will eventually have to act on it.

This would be nice, but i dont think many refs have the balls to do this. They go out onto the pitch with some big personalities and i dont think it should be left in their hands alone to sort it. In a perfect world they would.

Yet the post match analysis would provide a fairer point of view and mean players have no persuasive argument in their treatment.

Also imo the fans would get pissed off with having to stop the game every 5 mins as a players throwing a hissy fit about being booked for their attitude.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
This would be nice, but i dont think many refs have the balls to do this. They go out onto the pitch with some big personalities and i dont think it should be left in their hands alone to sort it. In a perfect world they would.

Yet the post match analysis would provide a fairer point of view and mean players have no persuasive argument in their treatment.

Also imo the fans would get pissed off with having to stop the game every 5 mins as a players throwing a hissy fit about being booked for their attitude.

It would only have to happend one game though then the hardcore abusers would have learned.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
It would only have to happend one game though then the hardcore abusers would have learned.

Doubt it, a different day a different ref. Get away with different things. They will keep trying their luck as its the only thing they know.

Whats the disadvantage to a post-match system?

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Rugby union > all !!! factttttttttttttttttt :D Oh yea, me > all aswell.
Just thought i'd express my views like you lot did aswell :) t
Thank you.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I believe next season they are supposed to be bringing in a rule where only the club captain will be able to approach the ref to question descisions.

If it actually gets enforced, through strict bookings if other people try moaning, then i'm 100% in favour of it. The ref makes the descision, the players get on with it. None of this petty complaining every 30 seconds.

Marc

FH is my second home
I believe next season they are supposed to be bringing in a rule where only the club captain will be able to approach the ref to question descisions.

If it actually gets enforced, through strict bookings if other people try moaning, then i'm 100% in favour of it. The ref makes the descision, the players get on with it. None of this petty complaining every 30 seconds.

This has been the rule in rugby league for over 100 years and it works great. From an early age you are taught to respect the ref, even when you disagree. Its quite humbling to see bouncers from the roughest council estates in the north, call the referee "sir" when adressing him

Marc

FH is my second home
Neither can Stevie G

And Golena, I stand corrected

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom