Grandslam Weekend

Keitan

Banned
On sunday its

Man yoo v Liverpool
Arsenal v Chelsea ( forgot way round ! )

my predictions

Manyoo 2 - 2 Liverpool
Arsenal 1 - 1 Chelsea

So best your predictions!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
what no 5000-0 to liverpool, you actually don't think liverpool are gonna win. Someone hold me i can't breathe.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Gerrard will dive on a fair Ronaldo challenge and get a penalty in extra time, screwing united out of a victory. What you think Keitan?

soze

I am a FH squatter
A Liverpool win would be nice.

And i would love to steal one vs Chel$ki maybe 2-1 RVP late goal on his Premiership comeback :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I honestly can't call either game, United v Liverpool is always close and although in recent years we have dominated in the fixture Liverpool usually turn up for a battle. As far as Chelsea v Arsenal goes I am hoping for a draw but Arsenal have some good players out at the moment and I can see thier midfield getting overrun.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I honestly can't call either game, United v Liverpool is always close and although in recent years we have dominated in the fixture Liverpool usually turn up for a battle. As far as Chelsea v Arsenal goes I am hoping for a draw but Arsenal have some good players out at the moment and I can see thier midfield getting overrun.

Cesc Helb and Flamini all expected back for Sunday as well as RVP we could have our strongest side out.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Cesc Helb and Flamini all expected back for Sunday as well as RVP we could have our strongest side out.

Really? I just heard on the radio this morning that Cesc was a long shot and that they wouldn't be risking Van Persie. Regardless, if you do get Cesc and Flamini back you will be in much better shape.

soze

I am a FH squatter

soze

I am a FH squatter
Lets hope so, I couldn't see you getting any points otherwise as Chelsea are very strong across the middle.

Aye i said that after the Mids games that midfield could get embaresed vs Chel$ki

Vladamir

FH is my second home
IIRC Cesc started training on friday?, not sure about Hleb & Flamini, but i'd be worried about their fitness, especially with Maka hounding everyone down in front of the back four :p

Will be two very good games though.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
ManU 1 Liv 3
Ars 2 C$ki 1

Should be two good games, really looking forward to it.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Another boring utd liverpool game, imo livepool played much better first half then lost it as they had to chase the lead in the second half. Utds counter attack and defense were well played. No clear winner imo. And Torres should grow up.

From what i saw of the chelsea game Arsenal were dominating. Terry should have been sent off, good job karma caught up with him.

Opinions?

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Well watched the Arse/Chels game, Imo Chels have to buy well in transfer window because being without Drogba & Essien at African Nations is going to be a big loss, and Terry off for X-ray - possible metatarsal break.

Cech made a massive mistake for Arse goal, but Arse have deserved the win.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Messy but i will take that :) Our offside goal could have stood i think, he was level for me. And the second was shoulder to shoulder ;) It got naughty which was a shame and Eboue up to that shit again upset me.

On a plus note who came off looking best the the battle of the left backs? Clichey all the way!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
phukin ave it, bit of a scrappy game as expected but 3 pts never the less.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Glad eboue got his retribution from his antics last week, petulant **** :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
And Terry got his :p

I would have felt sorry for him but he blatently stayed in for afters on Cesc so do un to others as they say.

And i am wondering if this injury to Eboue will last untill the just after the African cup of Nations starts.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Terrys foot could not have happened to a more deserving player.

After the way he went on last week chasing Liam Miller because he dared to tackle him, followed by his dangerous tackle on Cesc I hope he is out for a long time.

Cashley was out played by Clichy who actually chose to play football rather than moan all afternoon about everything like Cole.

Lampard might as well have been out shopping for all his influence.

Gerrad was shown how to play football by Anderson, They huffed and puffed but didnt really create any chances based on their own work. Vidic, Rio and Evra were top drawer, Ronaldo was invisible but still created a peach of a chance for Rooney who missed it :( Hargreaves was also superb.

With Chelsea losing a few players to the African cup plus the injuries they have I can see them faltering somewhat.

Hopefully with Arsenal losing Eboue and Toure, they will struggle with there backup players.

Liverpool still a cup team as far as I am concerned not got the ability or the consistency to keep it up all season.

Man united. Another great win, Arsenal and Liverpool still gotta come to Old Trafford. Fortunately we aint gonna be losing any of our players over January to internationals and I can See Gigsy picking up his 10th medal to put alongside his OBE!!!!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Cashley was out played by Clichy who actually chose to play football rather than moan all afternoon about everything like Cole.

It was Sagna who outplayed cashley and clichy who outplayed wright-philips. Gotta admit i was well impress with clichy tbh.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I would have felt sorry for him but he blatently stayed in for afters on Cesc so do un to others as they say.

And i am wondering if this injury to Eboue will last untill the just after the African cup of Nations starts.

And what about Cesc at the end when he hooked his legs around Cole then?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Can't wait till January and all these Africans fuck off to the Nations Cup, if we don't take advantage of that then we don't deserve to win the league tbfh! :)

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Can't wait till January and all these Africans fuck off to the Nations Cup, if we don't take advantage of that then we don't deserve to win the league tbfh! :)

Arsenal will only be losing Toure, Eboue is crap imo. I think they will buy in january, because Senderos is shite.

Chelsea are in trouble unless they buy well. As I said before losing Essien/Drogba/Mikel/Kalou is going to leave them short.

Liverpool need a miracle to win the league now, it will mean them winning at Utd/Arse and Chelsea for the first time in god knows how many years..

Utd have no players off to Africa, and have the likes of Scholes, Park & Nevill due back soon and possibly a new striker.

Arsenal will push Utd all the way without doubt, and you can never write off Liverpool and Chelsea if they buy well in January..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom