Government conspiracy about aliens.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're angrier than usual. Something going on at home?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You done yet?

Ok ok fine, everything is good, had a great night last night, it's not me, it's you. You're being an annoying cunt. Ok? Ok.

Tom possibly more so and affects my opinion of you as well.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm always an annoying cunt.

Doesn't affect my ability to argue rationally tho :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You'd have to argue rationally first.

Tip 1: Don't assume what people are doing and don't make up meanings. If you're unsure what people are saying, ask.

And when people explain their POV, don't argue what they are saying and go "No that's not what you mean". It's THEIR opinions ffs.

rynnor

Rockhound
It goes like this, predator kills and eats herbivore and over generations the brain gets bigger from the high value protiens, w/o which for example chimps wouldn't have reached their current stage (not far off the missing link)

Evolution is a process without any plan - intelligence is not the aim of evolution and is largely an accident - many creatures that dominated the earth for far longer than we will were dumb.

rynnor

Rockhound
The obvious case is humans. It is our cooperation, our ability to wok as a team, go beyond basic mammalian thinking (because of our naturally-selected intelligence) that has made us the dominant species on thet planet.

We cooperate out of selfishness because we can obtain a better standard of living as a society - no more no less. If factors changed and didnt favour society it would break up overnight.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You done yet?

Ok ok fine, everything is good, had a great night last night, it's not me, it's you. You're being an annoying cunt. Ok? Ok.

Tom possibly more so and affects my opinion of you as well.

You're just a trolling dickhead Tohtori. You know nothing. Why don't you fuckoff?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You're just a trolling dickhead Tohtori. You know nothing. Why don't you fuckoff?

Oh yei! Have you met kettle yet? You've contributed nothing but trolling insults to this thread. You might actually be worse then Scouse, he atleast has something to say :LOL:

Sorry, that was the wrong thing to say, you definetaly are worse.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Evolution is a process without any plan - intelligence is not the aim of evolution and is largely an accident - many creatures that dominated the earth for far longer than we will were dumb.

Yes but consuming protiens is part of higher brain development which is why survival of the fittest comes into play

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We cooperate out of selfishness because we can obtain a better standard of living as a society - no more no less. If factors changed and didnt favour society it would break up overnight.

Interesting theory. However, it discounts altruism completely so is not one I support.

The animal that gives a warning cry to alert others to the presence of a predator gives his own position away. That's unselfish. What's the point of a "society" that you're no longer a part of because you were just eaten?

Altruism exists. The "selfishness" model is overly simplistic IMO.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't think altruism can be applied to basic instincts as it's not a thought out practise, it's just how every animal is hardcoded. Especially since the alert doesn't mean you're the prime target now. Animals don't think strategy like that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'll have that debate with someone who understands evolution, rather than someone who's apparently already left the thread, twice...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heh, figures. I didn't leave(or threaten to) the thread once, it's my thread to begin with(which has f*ck all to do with your evolution talk). Again you're making up what i say. Which you'll ignore once again, cause Scouse and Tom are always right in their delusions :whistle:

Secondly; that's a f*cking stupid cop-out right there.

BACK on topic;

I did see a Star Trek Underworld somewhere, might be good if it ever comes to the TVs.

Oh yeah and Blood & Chrome ofcourse *derp*

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Oh yei! Have you met kettle yet? You've contributed nothing but trolling insults to this thread. You might actually be worse then Scouse, he atleast has something to say :LOL:

Sorry, that was the wrong thing to say, you definetaly are worse.

Call my contributions what you will, at least they bear some semblance to the truth. If only one could say the same about anything you've written, ever.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Call my contributions what you will, at least they bear some semblance to the truth. If only one could say the same about anything you've written, ever.

More potkettle comments and false accusations, keep going, you're doing really well there.

Don't understand why you two can't just put me on ignore if i bother you so much.

rynnor

Rockhound
Punishment said:
Yes but consuming protiens is part of higher brain development which is why survival of the fittest comes into play

Crocs have been eating that stuff for 200 million years but they are still dumb and conversely humans can be vegetarian.

rynnor

Rockhound
Scouse said:
Altruism exists. The "selfishness" model is overly simplistic IMO.

In humans? Altruism generally feeds a persons self image and thus is a selfish drive.

In this reality the simple solution is generally the correct one.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
More potkettle comments and false accusations, keep going, you're doing really well there.

Don't understand why you two can't just put me on ignore if i bother you so much.

A million monkeys at a million typewriters will, at some point, write something of note.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A million monkeys at a million typewriters will, at some point, write something of note.

Yet you fail to do so at all. Guess there goes the whole "top of foodchain" argument.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It's the same old shite isn't it? You've been making the same silly little comments for years, not once have you ever successfully demonstrated that, like most people, you've actually learnt something about life. No, instead, you keep prattling on about things you have not the first fucking idea about and when other forum members chastise you doing this, you retort with the same, tired old responses:

"Get out of my thread"

"Leave me alone"

"I have a right to an opinion, shut up if you don't like it"

"You're a troll for disagreeing with me"

"I'm ignoring you"

"I've stopped ignoring you to respond to your comments which I saw even though I ignored you"

Etc. I decided you were a dickhead in that thread about the woman whose momentary lack of attention caused her child+pram to roll onto a railway line. That was a few years back and guess what, you're still a massive bellend. Nothing changes.

Honestly, get out of your fucking bedroom and get laid. Get a job, get in trouble, whatever. Do something, just stop fucking prattling on about shit you don't understand, because until you do, people here will continue to read your posts and laugh at the thought that you're still a grade A ignorant wanker.

And I make no apology for the name calling, because arguing with you is like trying to teach calculus to a three year old.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
In humans? Altruism generally feeds a persons self image and thus is a selfish drive.

In this reality the simple solution is generally the correct one.

It's an unsettled argument tbh. And whilst I agree with occam's razor it's a guidline, not a rule ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, in light of day this thread looks...well...like a prime example of two dickheads coming in to cause trouble. Both just come in swinging with insultsd and then wonder why people get defensive.

EAsy as hell to troll though, those two are prime troll feeding, which can clearly be seen by Tom remembering a thread from years back. My best work that one :p

Oh well, would delete thread if i could since these jerkmonkeys ruined it(again).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom